Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? 08:55 - Apr 22 with 3318 viewscostalotta

My wife has asked me to post a justgiving / crowdfunding message on here to help raise money for our nurses (swansea) who are critically ill. I can post the whole message if allowed?

Is this ok or would it be removed? Mods?
Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:03 - Apr 22 with 3307 viewsPhil_S

Absolutely go ahead
Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:20 - Apr 22 with 3290 viewscostalotta

Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:03 - Apr 22 by Phil_S

Absolutely go ahead

Thanks Phil, much appreciated.

Can you help Danielle Bennett raise £2000 to help support our dear nursing colleagues who are/have been critically ill and have both lost their husbands to Covid-19.. Please donate to their JustGiving Crowdfunding Page: Help raise £2000 to help support our dear nursing colleagues who are/have been critically ill and have both lost their husbands to Covid-19.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/sharonanddavid?utm_term=EzqNp8dEb

Help raise £2000 to help support our dear nursing colleagues who are/have been critically ill and have both lost their husbands to Covid-19.

Weʼre raising money to help support our dear nursing colleagues who are/have been critically ill and have both lost their husbands to Covid-19.. Support this JustGiving Crowdfunding Page.
Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:44 - Apr 22 with 3232 viewsPhil_S

Have also just shared on the PS Facebook and Twitter feeds, will make a donation later on when I get back home
Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:49 - Apr 22 with 3225 viewscostalotta

Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:44 - Apr 22 by Phil_S

Have also just shared on the PS Facebook and Twitter feeds, will make a donation later on when I get back home

Thank you again.
Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:50 - Apr 22 with 3225 viewsjack_lord

I saw it shared on facebook earlier. Sharon has also sadly passed away.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:54 - Apr 22 with 3219 viewscockneyswan

Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:20 - Apr 22 by costalotta

Thanks Phil, much appreciated.

Can you help Danielle Bennett raise £2000 to help support our dear nursing colleagues who are/have been critically ill and have both lost their husbands to Covid-19.. Please donate to their JustGiving Crowdfunding Page: Help raise £2000 to help support our dear nursing colleagues who are/have been critically ill and have both lost their husbands to Covid-19.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/sharonanddavid?utm_term=EzqNp8dEb

Help raise £2000 to help support our dear nursing colleagues who are/have been critically ill and have both lost their husbands to Covid-19.

Weʼre raising money to help support our dear nursing colleagues who are/have been critically ill and have both lost their husbands to Covid-19.. Support this JustGiving Crowdfunding Page.

So sorry for their loss, very sad 😢 Thank you for helping these nurses 👏👏👏👏
Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:57 - Apr 22 with 3214 viewscostalotta

Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 09:50 - Apr 22 by jack_lord

I saw it shared on facebook earlier. Sharon has also sadly passed away.

Yeah i know. My wife called me this morning not long after she started her early. She's worked with Sharon for years.

Gutted for they're boys and recent new addition to their family, their grandchild.
Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 11:00 - Apr 22 with 3132 viewsWxmJax

Just so sad.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 16:38 - Apr 22 with 3006 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 17:34 - Apr 22 with 2967 viewsNeath_Jack

As a team, we are raising money for our two colleagues/friends and their families. They are frontline staff who have both suffered personally the effects of Covid-19.

Sharon, has been a health care support worker caring for oncology and haematology patients for some years. She is a valued member of a team she relates to as her “second family”. Unfortunately, Sharon became ill and was confirmed to have Covid-19. Shes remains critically ill in ITU. Since Sharon is sedated and on a ventilator, she is unaware her beloved husband Malcolm also contracted Covid-19 and sadly did not survive. Any money raised would help towards Malcolms funeral costs. It would assist Sharon and family in easing the financial burden this virus has also caused. Sharon and Malcolm recently became grandparents to the beautiful Nahum. Sharon talks about her grandson on a daily basis and we know he was bampas boy. The family could also use this money as a way of creating a memory for Nahum as he grows older to remember his grandfather.

David is a charge nurse on the same oncology/haematology ward. He is a loved member of the team who also contracted Covid-19. David was also intubated and battled the virus. He has recently made an amazing recovery. However, he woke to the devastating news that his husband Steven had fallen ill with Covid-19 and sadly passed away. David has recently been discharged from hospital. As his colleagues, we are so happy to hear David is on the road to recovery. We send our deepest sympathies over the loss of Steven and want to help in any way we can.

Please could you assist in any way that you can to support this tragic cause. Any donations received would be greatly appreciated and would be accepted as a kind gesture of easing life’s strains for both families.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 17:35 - Apr 22 with 2963 viewsNeath_Jack

Just Giving ... Is ok to post here? on 17:34 - Apr 22 by Neath_Jack

As a team, we are raising money for our two colleagues/friends and their families. They are frontline staff who have both suffered personally the effects of Covid-19.

Sharon, has been a health care support worker caring for oncology and haematology patients for some years. She is a valued member of a team she relates to as her “second family”. Unfortunately, Sharon became ill and was confirmed to have Covid-19. Shes remains critically ill in ITU. Since Sharon is sedated and on a ventilator, she is unaware her beloved husband Malcolm also contracted Covid-19 and sadly did not survive. Any money raised would help towards Malcolms funeral costs. It would assist Sharon and family in easing the financial burden this virus has also caused. Sharon and Malcolm recently became grandparents to the beautiful Nahum. Sharon talks about her grandson on a daily basis and we know he was bampas boy. The family could also use this money as a way of creating a memory for Nahum as he grows older to remember his grandfather.

David is a charge nurse on the same oncology/haematology ward. He is a loved member of the team who also contracted Covid-19. David was also intubated and battled the virus. He has recently made an amazing recovery. However, he woke to the devastating news that his husband Steven had fallen ill with Covid-19 and sadly passed away. David has recently been discharged from hospital. As his colleagues, we are so happy to hear David is on the road to recovery. We send our deepest sympathies over the loss of Steven and want to help in any way we can.

Please could you assist in any way that you can to support this tragic cause. Any donations received would be greatly appreciated and would be accepted as a kind gesture of easing life’s strains for both families.

That is absolutely horrific!

May they all Rest In Peace.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024