Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea 19:09 - Apr 22 with 2269 viewsPentyrchJack

Swansea NHS worker dies with Covid-19 days after husband's death.

Malcolm was a friend of mine and he drove buses for D Coaches, Rees & Williams Tycroes and FirstCymru. He was an absolute gentleman.

RIP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52384029

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 19:25 - Apr 22 with 2243 viewsNortbankboy

Very sad news.
Deepest condolences and God bless
Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 19:34 - Apr 22 with 2216 viewslondonlisa2001

Desperately sad news. Sorry Pentyrch that you’ve lost a friend.

Thank God their son has recovered. Astonishing that they’ve both lost their lives and their son has been hospitalised. It makes no sense, any of it.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 19:40]
Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 19:50 - Apr 22 with 2177 viewsNeath_Jack

There is a justgiving link in a thread further down the board mate.

Absolutely tragic.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 19:58 - Apr 22 with 2169 viewsmagicdaps10

Sorry to hear on your loss.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 19:58 - Apr 22 with 2169 viewsDarran

Awful. 😢

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 20:47 - Apr 22 with 2105 viewsItchySphincter

Terrible news. Unfortunately not shocking.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 21:01 - Apr 22 with 2081 viewsGaryjack

Terrible. And what a horrible way for two sons to lose their parents.
Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 21:12 - Apr 22 with 2057 viewsbuilthjack

Just awful. RIP

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 21:17 - Apr 22 with 2045 viewsCatullus

Sorry to hear that, Pentyrch.

I put it on the Captain Tom thread but maybe the money he raised/raises should be used to help the families of the NHS staff who have been taken from us?
The NHS isn't (and shouldn't be) a charity, the government should fund everytging it needs but the families will need help.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 21:18 - Apr 22 with 2037 viewsJoe_bradshaw

RIP
What a devastating time for the sons.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 21:41 - Apr 22 with 1998 viewsTNT

Horrendous.

Rest In Peace, both.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Shocking COVID 19 double death in Swansea on 22:08 - Apr 22 with 1957 viewslonglostjack

Awful. RIP.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024