Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
B & Q Swansea 16:57 - Apr 26 with 1607 viewsmagicdaps10

Have they opened their doors? Just having a discussion with the wife after they showed massive queues outside it online.

I thought they were only open for C&C.

Noticed a lot more people about in general today, the talk of lock down being lifted is definetly making people venture out more.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

B & Q Swansea on 17:03 - Apr 26 with 1595 viewsexiledclaseboy

They reopened earlier this week.

Poll: Tory leader

B & Q Swansea on 17:10 - Apr 26 with 1578 viewsmagicdaps10

B & Q Swansea on 17:03 - Apr 26 by exiledclaseboy

They reopened earlier this week.

Cheers, going by the pictures of the queues then I think opening was a bad move.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

B & Q Swansea on 17:20 - Apr 26 with 1565 viewsBest_loser

B & Q Swansea on 17:10 - Apr 26 by magicdaps10

Cheers, going by the pictures of the queues then I think opening was a bad move.

The queues will be smaller when they all open

Think the one in trostre is opening soon
B & Q Swansea on 17:21 - Apr 26 with 1561 viewsmonmouth

Yes. there's a list of stores they've reopened. It will calm down, but I'm not surprised. I've repainted 150 metres of fences by hand and washed down all the stonework, plus cleaned and repainted the stairs and the interior doors. So if it's had that effect on me, the laziest sod in the world, then I'm not surprised there are queues.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

B & Q Swansea on 17:47 - Apr 26 with 1512 viewsDJack

B & Q Swansea on 17:21 - Apr 26 by monmouth

Yes. there's a list of stores they've reopened. It will calm down, but I'm not surprised. I've repainted 150 metres of fences by hand and washed down all the stonework, plus cleaned and repainted the stairs and the interior doors. So if it's had that effect on me, the laziest sod in the world, then I'm not surprised there are queues.

You've got a "frail relative" in Swansea you could visit and paint my... I mean their fence.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

B & Q Swansea on 18:13 - Apr 26 with 1467 viewsLohengrin

B & Q Swansea on 17:47 - Apr 26 by DJack

You've got a "frail relative" in Swansea you could visit and paint my... I mean their fence.

Ha! Read my mind there...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

B & Q Swansea on 18:34 - Apr 26 with 1434 viewssainthelens

Ironmongers in Sketty been open since the lockdown, constant Qs outside. He's made a fckn fortune.
B & Q Swansea on 18:43 - Apr 26 with 1408 viewsmonmouth

B & Q Swansea on 17:47 - Apr 26 by DJack

id Like to say it’s therapeutic. It isn’t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

B & Q Swansea on 18:53 - Apr 26 with 1378 viewsSwanjaxs

B & Q Swansea on 18:34 - Apr 26 by sainthelens

Ironmongers in Sketty been open since the lockdown, constant Qs outside. He's made a fckn fortune.

Fork handles?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

B & Q Swansea on 19:52 - Apr 26 with 1281 viewsJackinexile1

You thought people were queuing up when it was closed?
[Post edited 26 Apr 2020 20:03]
B & Q Swansea on 19:56 - Apr 26 with 1270 viewsItchySphincter

B & Q Swansea on 18:34 - Apr 26 by sainthelens

Probably claimed his 10k grant/rate relief/SEIS too. Some people are making a f*cking fortune.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

B & Q Swansea on 20:05 - Apr 26 with 1252 viewsJackinexile1

I took my mother to Lidl on Saturday, queue outside the range was like level 103 on Snake.
B & Q Swansea on 20:18 - Apr 26 with 1216 viewsbuilthjack

Then we wonder why so many people are getting Covid.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

B & Q Swansea on 21:04 - Apr 26 with 1162 viewsjack2jack

Hate going there at the best of times, I'll be fecked if I'm going to queue up to get in there.
B & Q Swansea on 06:23 - Apr 27 with 1029 viewsjackal

I went to B&Q yesterday to get fence paint.

I queued for about 30 minutes to get in , but once in I picked up the paint and paid in about 5 minutes.
B & Q Swansea on 07:49 - Apr 27 with 963 viewstaffpunk

B & Q Swansea on 21:04 - Apr 26 by jack2jack

Hate going there at the best of times, I'll be fecked if I'm going to queue up to get in there.

Same here, hate B + Q and Ikea not far behind, haven't been in either for years.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

B & Q Swansea on 07:52 - Apr 27 with 958 viewssainthelens

B & Q Swansea on 19:56 - Apr 26 by ItchySphincter

Probably claimed his 10k grant/rate relief/SEIS too. Some people are making a f*cking fortune.

Popped in last year to get a new toilet seat, cheeky cvnt wanted to charge 15 bucks for one that costs 8 everywhere else.
So safe to say he was literally taking the p!ss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024