Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Investments (Shares) 21:33 - Apr 26 with 5834 viewsSgorioFruit

anyone here had a dabble in buying shares and making money on them?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Investments (Shares) on 11:08 - May 3 with 1139 viewsJack_Kass

Im in as a beginner, I think its the best time to do so as theres some low value stocks that have nowhere to go but upwards. Im on the long position (I think)

Plenty of apps out there with no fees and commission for anyone who wants to start out, im only experimenting with a couple of hundred at the moment, but its enough to diversify

You have to be of a patient disposition though, my Tenner in Tesla has had some week
[Post edited 3 May 2020 11:08]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Investments (Shares) on 11:17 - May 3 with 1129 viewsBest_loser

Investments (Shares) on 11:08 - May 3 by Jack_Kass

Im in as a beginner, I think its the best time to do so as theres some low value stocks that have nowhere to go but upwards. Im on the long position (I think)

Plenty of apps out there with no fees and commission for anyone who wants to start out, im only experimenting with a couple of hundred at the moment, but its enough to diversify

You have to be of a patient disposition though, my Tenner in Tesla has had some week

The markets were low, they are not now, the Dow went up 30 percent in April

It could easily drop again but if your long it's not so risky

Do you own research, don't listen to tips or brokers

Remember, the most revered stock pickers were contrarians
Investments (Shares) on 13:48 - May 4 with 1042 views34dfgdf54

Investments (Shares) on 11:08 - May 3 by Jack_Kass

Similar to me, I'm just having a go.

Currently got a bit invested in Lightcoin (which is low as hell at the moment) and a few defence companies. Got about £350 invested in total, not risking anything I can't afford to lose. Plus500 seems easy enough to use but fees quite high.
Investments (Shares) on 15:28 - May 4 with 1027 viewsJack_Kass

Investments (Shares) on 13:48 - May 4 by 34dfgdf54

Similar to me, I'm just having a go.

Currently got a bit invested in Lightcoin (which is low as hell at the moment) and a few defence companies. Got about £350 invested in total, not risking anything I can't afford to lose. Plus500 seems easy enough to use but fees quite high.

No fees on Trading212. A bit fiddly but fine once you get used to it, first thing I did was turn the one click close off!

Aston Martin is my baby at the moment, opening back up at St Athans tomorrow, down to 50p today from 58p, but the amount of volume in favour of buys has been astronomical, hopefully a big surge ahead tomorrow.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 15:30]

Investments (Shares) on 08:11 - May 5 with 946 viewsBest_loser

Investments (Shares) on 15:28 - May 4 by Jack_Kass

No fees on Trading212. A bit fiddly but fine once you get used to it, first thing I did was turn the one click close off!

Aston Martin is my baby at the moment, opening back up at St Athans tomorrow, down to 50p today from 58p, but the amount of volume in favour of buys has been astronomical, hopefully a big surge ahead tomorrow.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 15:30]

Aston Martin is a hard one

They are struggling to make money right now

But the brand is so iconic , it's just what the Chinese like to buy

That's what I would hope for, a Chinese takeover with a big premium on the share price
Investments (Shares) on 09:17 - May 5 with 913 viewsJack_Kass

Investments (Shares) on 08:11 - May 5 by Best_loser

Aston Martin is a hard one

They are struggling to make money right now

But the brand is so iconic , it's just what the Chinese like to buy

That's what I would hope for, a Chinese takeover with a big premium on the share price

Certainly been a turbulent time since the IPO around 18 months ago.

There is emotion attached to it as you say, and hopefully growth points ahead, with orders in the books for the DBX, an F1 presence whenever that picks up, and a James Bond production.

What im learning is there are apparently all sorts of ways of manipulation, if certain people want the price to stay as it is, especially if the Private Investor is such a small %, which is the case here.

Only +1 movement this morning, which is contrary to the market action.

Heres hoping this can kick on and get into and above the 100p range in 12 months time.

Investments (Shares) on 10:08 - May 5 with 883 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Investments (Shares) on 08:44 - Apr 28 by pencoedjack

If you fancy a dabble in shares at the moment try a large orthopaedic company.

No elective surgeries currently being carried out (almost) across the globe, share prices halved in some cases, will be a massive boom in the near future catching up with backlog.

Fill your boots

This is the equivalent of my mate's cousin works at paul Nicholls stables, they have a horse Danny Kirwan, he's flying and bound to win the next race, fill your boots
Investments (Shares) on 18:27 - May 5 with 821 viewslonglostjack

Investments (Shares) on 10:08 - May 5 by AlfieMooresSon

This is the equivalent of my mate's cousin works at paul Nicholls stables, they have a horse Danny Kirwan, he's flying and bound to win the next race, fill your boots

Have the stables got a market capitalisation of $ 11 billion dollars? 🤔

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Investments (Shares) on 18:28 - May 5 with 818 viewsNortbankboy

Investments (Shares) on 18:27 - May 5 by longlostjack

Have the stables got a market capitalisation of $ 11 billion dollars? 🤔

Invest in serco and g4s.
The government like these
Investments (Shares) on 18:35 - May 5 with 811 viewslonglostjack

Investments (Shares) on 18:28 - May 5 by Nortbankboy

Invest in serco and g4s.
The government like these

Nah - wouldn’t buy the shares of any Tory cronies. I have been known to drink at Weatherspoons mind.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024