Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? 20:29 - Apr 30 with 6624 viewsBrynCartwright

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:36 - Apr 30 with 3006 viewsSwanjaxs

Out of every school assembly I'd be very surprised if any more than 2% actually wanted to be involved.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:38 - Apr 30 with 2996 viewsFireboy2

WTF has this come from bryn?

You must be bored sh!tless
Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:44 - Apr 30 with 2976 viewsLohengrin

Of course there should. Christianity is the essential underpinning of western civilisation. The King James Bible is the touchstone that connects us directly with our antecedents, it’s our greatest cultural inheritance.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:46 - Apr 30 with 2971 viewsBrynCartwright

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:38 - Apr 30 by Fireboy2

WTF has this come from bryn?

You must be bored sh!tless

I saw this on the BBC news web-site earlier and was incensed...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-52488305

Why should kids be put through state-sponsored religious inculation? It's a complete anachronism.

"Hope means the certain expectation of something you don't have yet, but will have in the future because it's been promised by God".....

..such garbage.

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:47 - Apr 30 with 2967 viewsBrynCartwright

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:44 - Apr 30 by Lohengrin

Of course there should. Christianity is the essential underpinning of western civilisation. The King James Bible is the touchstone that connects us directly with our antecedents, it’s our greatest cultural inheritance.

What absolute shite Loh...

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:49 - Apr 30 with 2959 viewsdickythorpe

School assemblies should be replaced by "lessons".....it's fúcking religion that fúcks heads up
Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:49 - Apr 30 with 2960 viewsLohengrin

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:47 - Apr 30 by BrynCartwright

Read it, Bryn. The language is exquisite.

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:50 - Apr 30 with 2956 viewsSwanjaxs

They do say that two subjects should be avoided at all costs...

Religion and politics 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:50 - Apr 30 with 2956 viewsLohengrin

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:49 - Apr 30 by dickythorpe

School assemblies should be replaced by "lessons".....it's fúcking religion that fúcks heads up

The Bible is replete with lessons, Dicky.

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:51 - Apr 30 with 2948 viewsdickythorpe

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:47 - Apr 30 by BrynCartwright

I believe Loh had his tongue firmly in his cheek there Bryn, whilst he tossed an empty bryl cream tub into his fire whilst strumming an air guitar to the latest "Foggy mountain boys" cassette.
Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:52 - Apr 30 with 2944 viewsdickythorpe

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:50 - Apr 30 by Lohengrin

The Bible is replete with lessons, Dicky.

Lost on the modern lot Loh
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 20:52]
Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:52 - Apr 30 with 2941 viewsNeath_Jack

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:46 - Apr 30 by BrynCartwright

Why should kids be put through state-sponsored religious inculation? It's a complete anachronism.

"Hope means the certain expectation of something you don't have yet, but will have in the future because it's been promised by God".....

..such garbage.

It is the mother of all evil.

Abolish it all tomorrow.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:53 - Apr 30 with 2938 viewsLohengrin

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:50 - Apr 30 by Swanjaxs

They do say that two subjects should be avoided at all costs...

Religion and politics 😕

Add Panettone to that list. Bloody awful.

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:55 - Apr 30 with 2933 viewsLohengrin

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:52 - Apr 30 by Neath_Jack

It is the mother of all evil.

Abolish it all tomorrow.

I think you’ll find that was old Mother Trotsky. She won that title hands down and I can’t see anybody taking it off her any time soon.

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:58 - Apr 30 with 2924 viewsNeath_Jack

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:55 - Apr 30 by Lohengrin

I think you’ll find that was old Mother Trotsky. She won that title hands down and I can’t see anybody taking it off her any time soon.

I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about, but if it makes you feel better about believing in made up stories, it's fine by me.

My god is better than your god...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:01 - Apr 30 with 2919 viewsLohengrin

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:58 - Apr 30 by Neath_Jack

I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about, but if it makes you feel better about believing in made up stories, it's fine by me.

My god is better than your god...

My God is God. Who’s yours?

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:02 - Apr 30 with 2910 viewsLohengrin

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:51 - Apr 30 by dickythorpe

I believe Loh had his tongue firmly in his cheek there Bryn, whilst he tossed an empty bryl cream tub into his fire whilst strumming an air guitar to the latest "Foggy mountain boys" cassette.

Let’s make this easy, Dicky. If God didn’t exist would we have tailoring like this? I don’t think so somehow...

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:04 - Apr 30 with 2908 viewsexiledclaseboy

Teach kids the facts about all religions. Don’t tell them which one is “theirs”. They can decide that when they’re old enough and it’ll hopefully reject the lot of them.

Poll: Tory leader

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:04 - Apr 30 with 2908 viewsNeath_Jack

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:01 - Apr 30 by Lohengrin

My God is God. Who’s yours?

I haven't got one, I'm happy in my own head space. I don't need an imaginary friend.

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:09 - Apr 30 with 2899 viewsLohengrin

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:04 - Apr 30 by exiledclaseboy

Teach kids the facts about all religions. Don’t tell them which one is “theirs”. They can decide that when they’re old enough and it’ll hopefully reject the lot of them.

Christianity is the only religion that promotes the Idea of Free Will, not something lefties are overly keen on.

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:11 - Apr 30 with 2891 viewsLohengrin

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:04 - Apr 30 by Neath_Jack

I haven't got one, I'm happy in my own head space. I don't need an imaginary friend.

We all need friends.

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:11 - Apr 30 with 2889 viewsSwanjaxs

Fack sake Bryn mun!

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:12 - Apr 30 with 2882 viewsFireboy2

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 20:46 - Apr 30 by BrynCartwright

..such garbage.

Totally agree bryn.

Religion has been the cause of most wars and still creates divisions.

I'd ban all fvcking religions.
Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:15 - Apr 30 with 2879 viewsBrynCartwright

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:11 - Apr 30 by Swanjaxs

Fack sake Bryn mun!

Soz boys!

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:18 - Apr 30 with 2872 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should there be a Christianreligious element/ worship in 2020 school assemblies? on 21:09 - Apr 30 by Lohengrin

Christianity is the only religion that promotes the Idea of Free Will, not something lefties are overly keen on.

Oh get back in your box, Martin Luther.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024