Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cover versions better than the originals 20:36 - May 1 with 17020 viewsDr_Winston

I'll start you off with a couple.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:43 - May 1 with 6500 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poll: Tory leader

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:44 - May 1 with 6496 viewsCaptain_Sham

[Post edited 1 May 2020 20:45]

Its just a ride.

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:45 - May 1 with 6486 viewsDr_Winston

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:44 - May 1 by Captain_Sham

[Post edited 1 May 2020 20:45]

I had absolutely no idea that Step On was a cover.

Cheers for the something new I've learned today.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:49 - May 1 with 6477 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poll: Tory leader

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:51 - May 1 with 6467 viewsDr_Winston

I've been beastly about Country & Western lately, but I'd be amiss to not include this one...

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:53 - May 1 with 6462 viewsGaryjack

Just for balance, here's one that definitely wasn't!

I put it up as there were many people i associated with at the time that thought it was a much better version!
Cover versions better than the originals on 20:55 - May 1 with 6455 viewsDr_Winston

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:53 - May 1 by Garyjack

I put it up as there were many people i associated with at the time that thought it was a much better version!

Andrea Corr Vs prime Stevie Nicks.

Who wins?

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:56 - May 1 with 6454 viewsGaryjack

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:55 - May 1 by Dr_Winston

Andrea Corr Vs prime Stevie Nicks.

Who wins?

Innit!
Login to get fewer ads

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:58 - May 1 with 6448 viewsWarwickHunt

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:43 - May 1 by exiledclaseboy

You farkin’ what?

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:02 - May 1 with 6438 viewsDr_Winston

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:56 - May 1 by Garyjack

Innit!

Even given the crippling coke habit I'd plump for Stevie.

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:07 - May 1 with 6418 viewsWarwickHunt

Not strictly a cover but...

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:08 - May 1 with 6407 viewsjack2jack

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:53 - May 1 by Garyjack

Cor indeed, now we're talking.😍
Cover versions better than the originals on 21:10 - May 1 with 6409 viewsHumpty

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:13 - May 1 with 6402 viewsDr_Winston

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:10 - May 1 by Humpty

Hmmm.

I like the Foos but not sure about that one.

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:22 - May 1 with 6385 viewsHumpty

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:13 - May 1 by Dr_Winston

Hmmm.

I like the Foos but not sure about that one.

I love the original, WYWH is my favourite Floyd album. I do like this though.

To me there's no point in a band just copying the original, may as well listen to that instead. If you're going to do it, make it different.
Cover versions better than the originals on 21:23 - May 1 with 6381 viewsleighton1318

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:23 - May 1 with 6381 viewsWarwickHunt

Wilson Pickett, The Swampers and Duane Allman on guitar (one of Clapton’s favourite solos).

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:24 - May 1 with 6378 viewsDr_Winston

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:22 - May 1 by Humpty

I love the original, WYWH is my favourite Floyd album. I do like this though.

To me there's no point in a band just copying the original, may as well listen to that instead. If you're going to do it, make it different.

No doubt. A cover the same as the original is pointless.

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:25 - May 1 with 6375 viewsleighton1318

Not as good as the original (Hunter is out of it) but very good ... hear that intro

[Post edited 1 May 2020 21:27]
Cover versions better than the originals on 21:29 - May 1 with 6366 viewsFieryJack

Utterly destroys the original - and all the other versions.

Immaculate.
Cover versions better than the originals on 21:38 - May 1 with 6350 viewsFieryJack

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:38 - May 1 with 6349 viewsCaptain_Sham

IN this case, light years better than the original.

Its just a ride.

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:44 - May 1 with 6334 viewsWarwickHunt

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:45 - May 1 with 6326 viewsHumpty

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:24 - May 1 by Dr_Winston

No doubt. A cover the same as the original is pointless.

Thinking about it maybe it should be in a f*cking good covers thread rather than the better than the original thread.

Yours is a classic example. JC's version of Hurt is far better than the original.
Cover versions better than the originals on 21:47 - May 1 with 6320 viewsDr_Winston

Joe was good at this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024