Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY 18:21 - May 2 with 1961 viewsswancity

A four horse race this one with three horses pulling well clear in the final furlong

And no surprise to see that the deserved winner is

1st John Toshack 87pts
2nd Brendan Rodgers 65pts
3rd Michael Laudrup 54pts
4th Roberto Martinez 13pts

No one else warranting a mention

Thanks to everyone for voting this week.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 18:38 - May 2 with 1942 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What, no best ever Chairman vote?

100 pager, surely?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 23:16 - May 2 with 1843 viewssP7qupUf

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 18:38 - May 2 by Joe_bradshaw

What, no best ever Chairman vote?

100 pager, surely?

Two horses... Malcolm or Doug!!
Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 13:34 - May 3 with 1741 viewsCatullus

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 23:16 - May 2 by sP7qupUf

Two horses... Malcolm or Doug!!

Arguing otherwise would be Petty.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 14:31 - May 3 with 1704 viewsHighjack

Where was Brad Bobley on this list?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 15:47 - May 3 with 1646 viewsjackjackjackjack

"And no surprise to see that the deserved winner is : 1st John Toshack 87pts, 2nd Brendan Rodgers 65pts"

I'm a bit surprised. There was a thread on here a few years ago and was under the impression that most people seemed to think Brendan was our best ever manager. At the time I favoured Toshack, and still do.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 22:12 - May 3 with 1557 viewsDewi1jack

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 13:34 - May 3 by Catullus

Arguing otherwise would be Petty.

Need to shield against that thought

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 09:26 - May 4 with 1463 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 15:47 - May 3 by jackjackjackjack

"And no surprise to see that the deserved winner is : 1st John Toshack 87pts, 2nd Brendan Rodgers 65pts"

I'm a bit surprised. There was a thread on here a few years ago and was under the impression that most people seemed to think Brendan was our best ever manager. At the time I favoured Toshack, and still do.

Brendan was magnificent for us but Laudrup should be second behind Tosh. Took us to a higher level, won our first major silverware , led us on a very respectable Europa League campaign and had us noticed through Europe and the world.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 22:22 - May 8 with 1289 viewsjackrabbit

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 09:26 - May 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Brendan was magnificent for us but Laudrup should be second behind Tosh. Took us to a higher level, won our first major silverware , led us on a very respectable Europa League campaign and had us noticed through Europe and the world.

Without Martinez none of what followed would have happened.
Login to get fewer ads

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 10:31 - May 9 with 1210 viewsBadlands

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 22:22 - May 8 by jackrabbit

Without Martinez none of what followed would have happened.

Without Sousa none of it would have happened (add Flynn, Hamster and Rodgers) we had a series of really intelligent managers who took what we had and improve on it.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 09:08 - May 10 with 1073 viewskarnataka

In my lifetime, Carlisle, Northampton, Notts County & Orient all got to the old 1st division and that's because the disparity between the top and bottom ends of the football league was nothing like as huge as it has become in the Premier League era so getting to the top table in the PL era was probably more of an achievement than it was in the 70s. The difference is that Tosh did the whole journey rather than a succession of good or decent managers and for that reason, I think he deserves top spot.
Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 07:28 - May 11 with 984 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Result - BEST SWANS MANAGER IN HISTORY on 10:31 - May 9 by Badlands

Without Sousa none of it would have happened (add Flynn, Hamster and Rodgers) we had a series of really intelligent managers who took what we had and improve on it.

I suppose anyone during the re election year would have laughed their heads off at the suggestion that within ten years time the Swans would be playing in the first division and were leading it for quite some time.

Or that in the future we’d have genuine world class former foreign players managing us!

I suppose that’s why we stand out as an out of the ordinary non run of the mill football club.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024