Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds 08:18 - May 5 with 6654 viewsWhiterockin

For both the 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 seasons.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/cma-to-investigate-concerns-about-can

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 10:59 - May 5 with 4960 viewsOldjack

Season cancelled money back on un played games ,no hassle ,job done

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 11:17 - May 5 with 4949 viewsWhiterockin

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 10:59 - May 5 by Oldjack

This is the probable outcome, but nothing can be done until the government or EFL make a decision on the rest of this season and then next season.

How the club handle this will be a clear indication on how they value supporters, short term and long term. An example would be if you are refunded would you lose your seat or would it be retained by you until normal service is resumed. Supporters over the age of 60 but under pension age, would you still get the discount even if you had a break in continuity. If you DEFERRED a refund until finally things got back to normal and took it then, what would the club offer you as an incentive.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 11:36 - May 5 with 4922 viewschad

Perhaps as things become clearer the trust will need to involve themselves on behalf of supporters.

Personally not that bothered about the few matches missed this season, but for those of us that have paid in advance for tickets for next season, it seems unreasonable that hundreds of pounds paid for each ticket is just allowed to become an enforced donation to the owners, if attendance not allowed to resume, hopefully that will not be the case.

What are the club doing about those that paid by instalments for next season, have they already started to be taken. Or are they not due to be taken yet.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 11:41 - May 5 with 4914 viewsItchySphincter

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 10:59 - May 5 by Oldjack

As if. You think money from your ST is sitting in an account waiting to be refunded?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 11:54 - May 5 with 4889 viewsswanforthemoney

I’d be happy to take a credit against the 21-22 season ticket. Helps the clubs cash flow and I don’t lose out ultimately.
Appreciate many people may not be able to wait that long.

I stand in the North Stand

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 12:16 - May 5 with 4856 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 11:41 - May 5 by ItchySphincter

As if. You think money from your ST is sitting in an account waiting to be refunded?

There might be a few cars returned in the US if so!
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 12:54 - May 5 with 4798 viewsDarran

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 11:41 - May 5 by ItchySphincter

He’s thick as shit.
No doubt some people will be demanding their money back even though the club could be facing financial difficulties,fuçking idiots.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 13:35 - May 5 with 4766 viewsbuilthjack

This seasons remaining games, 4 I think?? Happy to let that go.
Next seasons tickets, 3 paid for in January. Happy for that to be carried over til season start whenever that is.
But I do think the players, chairman, and any other high earning staff should take a big pay CUT.
Otherwise it is just taking the pi££.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 14:18 - May 5 with 4721 viewslibertyx

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 13:35 - May 5 by builthjack

This seasons remaining games, 4 I think?? Happy to let that go.
Next seasons tickets, 3 paid for in January. Happy for that to be carried over til season start whenever that is.
But I do think the players, chairman, and any other high earning staff should take a big pay CUT.
Otherwise it is just taking the pi££.

Same here. Happy to write off remaining matches of this season. I am happy to carry over the 3 seasons paid for in January until football starts up again, to help the club, but i want see some action from management and players over deferred wages. There will be no income coming into the club, so where is the money going to come from, to pay back this money.
The season ticket money was probably spent the week it went into the club.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 14:46 - May 5 with 4660 viewslifelong

Quit a few people leave it to the last minute to renew, even if things get back to some normality by the start of next season, which is doubtful, I can’t see the majority of these people renewing.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 15:14 - May 5 with 4615 viewsOldjack

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 12:54 - May 5 by Darran

He’s thick as shit.
No doubt some people will be demanding their money back even though the club could be facing financial difficulties,fuçking idiots.

whilst the players are on thousands the bosses take no pay cuts , yea right ,there's only one idiot around here ,you thick gullible tvat

Money back end of ,and I won't be renewing either, there's no enjoyment in it with tvats like you around

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 15:35 - May 5 with 4567 viewsJackfath

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 15:14 - May 5 by Oldjack

whilst the players are on thousands the bosses take no pay cuts , yea right ,there's only one idiot around here ,you thick gullible tvat

Money back end of ,and I won't be renewing either, there's no enjoyment in it with tvats like you around

Come and sit with me Al, my friend. You'll enjoy it.

Hope you're well.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 15:45 - May 5 with 4557 viewsOldjack

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 15:35 - May 5 by Jackfath

Come and sit with me Al, my friend. You'll enjoy it.

Hope you're well.

I'm fine my friend ,sit with you? I've got no stomach for the game anymore it's all about money theses days ,mercenaries every one of them with no loyalties at all ,fuk em !'m out !

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 16:07 - May 5 with 4528 viewsTreforys_Jack

It's a difficult one tbh and I feel conflicted by it, on the one hand the club owe me roughly £220 for the 3 seasons I own and pay for, for the remaining games this season. I have also bought in full 3 seasons for next year, another £1300. I realise the club have not got the funds hanging around to reimburse people, but sticks in throat that tax payers are paying a lot of SCFC employees while the players have not taken a hit at all. Deferring payment is not taking a hit. Troubled times ahead for many clubs I feel. Wouldn't it be a boost if one of our big earners decided to take a 50% paycut for 6months.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 16:12]
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 16:21 - May 5 with 4503 viewspencoedjack

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 12:54 - May 5 by Darran

He’s thick as shit.

I think you will find a lot of people who have paid out for a season ticket for next season, would rather the club have financial difficulties than themselves.

Maybe the players/management/directors could chip in & pay the 4 million lost revenue in season ticket sales.

I'm sure they wont miss it half as much as the majority of hard working football supporters.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:25 - May 5 with 4388 viewsperplex

He’s thick as shit.

Must say what a dumb post, what about the people facing financial difficulties, you need to broaden your mindset a little, you do know those on the club payroll will make sure there ok.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:33 - May 5 with 4376 viewsLeonWasGod

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 11:17 - May 5 by Whiterockin

This is the probable outcome, but nothing can be done until the government or EFL make a decision on the rest of this season and then next season.

How the club handle this will be a clear indication on how they value supporters, short term and long term. An example would be if you are refunded would you lose your seat or would it be retained by you until normal service is resumed. Supporters over the age of 60 but under pension age, would you still get the discount even if you had a break in continuity. If you DEFERRED a refund until finally things got back to normal and took it then, what would the club offer you as an incentive.

The CMA's view is that people could withhold payments now for any services not delivered. That's not much use to people who pay up front, but could be of interest to anyone paying on DB. It sounds like they will be ok to cancel direct debits (that's not legal advice, as I'm normally clueless on these things!).

I'm not fussed and won't be chasing a refund. Compared to what I've spent on this club, 8 or so games worth of a ST is neither here nor there.

Totally understand if people need that money back though.Well worth looking into and getting a refund if poss.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 18:34]
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:53 - May 5 with 4346 viewsWhiterockin

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:33 - May 5 by LeonWasGod

The CMA's view is that people could withhold payments now for any services not delivered. That's not much use to people who pay up front, but could be of interest to anyone paying on DB. It sounds like they will be ok to cancel direct debits (that's not legal advice, as I'm normally clueless on these things!).

I'm not fussed and won't be chasing a refund. Compared to what I've spent on this club, 8 or so games worth of a ST is neither here nor there.

Totally understand if people need that money back though.Well worth looking into and getting a refund if poss.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 18:34]

I understand your point and fully agree, but some on here have paid up for next season between £1,000 and £1,500 possibly more for their family and now lost their livelihoods. While players are taking up to £80K a week out of the club this is not acceptable.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 19:51 - May 5 with 4289 viewsexiledclaseboy

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 14:46 - May 5 by lifelong

Quit a few people leave it to the last minute to renew, even if things get back to some normality by the start of next season, which is doubtful, I can’t see the majority of these people renewing.

I haven’t renewed yet. Planned in doing it by the initial end of March deadline like I always do. Glad I waited now.

Poll: Tory leader

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 19:52 - May 5 with 4284 viewspencoedjack

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:53 - May 5 by Whiterockin

I understand your point and fully agree, but some on here have paid up for next season between £1,000 and £1,500 possibly more for their family and now lost their livelihoods. While players are taking up to £80K a week out of the club this is not acceptable.

I believe he’s on about this season which I agree with.

It’s a refund for those who have paid for next season that should be a priority.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 20:08 - May 5 with 4266 viewsplasjack

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 19:51 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

I haven’t renewed yet. Planned in doing it by the initial end of March deadline like I always do. Glad I waited now.

Well that's you looked after, how about the rest of us who have paid, incidentally what is the Trust doing about the ongoing legal action.
There is a cathedral in Barcelona with the same unfinished problem.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 20:10 - May 5 with 4260 viewsexiledclaseboy

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 20:08 - May 5 by plasjack

Well that's you looked after, how about the rest of us who have paid, incidentally what is the Trust doing about the ongoing legal action.
There is a cathedral in Barcelona with the same unfinished problem.

I hope everyone who’s paid gets offered a refund if next season doesn’t happen.

Poll: Tory leader

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 20:49 - May 5 with 4212 viewsDarran

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 16:21 - May 5 by pencoedjack

I think you will find a lot of people who have paid out for a season ticket for next season, would rather the club have financial difficulties than themselves.

Maybe the players/management/directors could chip in & pay the 4 million lost revenue in season ticket sales.

I'm sure they wont miss it half as much as the majority of hard working football supporters.

I’m sure I’m the long run nobody will be out of pocket.

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 20:50 - May 5 with 4208 viewsDarran

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:25 - May 5 by perplex

Must say what a dumb post, what about the people facing financial difficulties, you need to broaden your mindset a little, you do know those on the club payroll will make sure there ok.

Yeah get your money back and buy some fuçking English lessons.

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 22:48 - May 5 with 4105 viewschad

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 20:10 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

I hope everyone who’s paid gets offered a refund if next season doesn’t happen.

I hope the Trust will be doing everything to ensure that occurs, if that situation arises.

Even in the currently, seemingly unlikely situation, that games may go ahead with full attendance next season, there is the issue of those that need to shield for themselves or their families.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024