Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football latest 12:56 - May 5 with 1468 viewsOldjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-ricky-parry-tran

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Football latest on 13:41 - May 6 with 1293 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all about money, the players and money, that’s it.
I couldn’t care less at the moment.
Fck em, so they go out of contract in July. If they don’t agree to an extension to complete the season they should be suspended without pay until it’s finished. Then next season they can again agree new deals or fck off to a new club.
I’m still fuming that Swansea continue to pay the greedy bastards without any new, creative or fresh ideas to save the club and community that had made the greedy fckrs millionaires. Birch inc.
Money, that’s all it is. I’m rapidly falling out of love with the game.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Football latest on 21:47 - May 6 with 1202 viewsOldjack

Football latest on 13:41 - May 6 by NotLoyal

It’s all about money, the players and money, that’s it.
I couldn’t care less at the moment.
Fck em, so they go out of contract in July. If they don’t agree to an extension to complete the season they should be suspended without pay until it’s finished. Then next season they can again agree new deals or fck off to a new club.
I’m still fuming that Swansea continue to pay the greedy bastards without any new, creative or fresh ideas to save the club and community that had made the greedy fckrs millionaires. Birch inc.
Money, that’s all it is. I’m rapidly falling out of love with the game.

Same here ,no loyalty just mercenaries throughout the once beautiful game where only the richest dine at the top table

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Football latest on 21:51 - May 6 with 1195 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Football latest on 21:47 - May 6 by Oldjack

Same here ,no loyalty just mercenaries throughout the once beautiful game where only the richest dine at the top table

You say you're sick of the richest dining at the top table, yet you were ecstatic when billionaire bankrolled Bournemouth won promotion to the Premier League whilst breaching the financial fair play rules.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Football latest on 22:01 - May 6 with 1179 viewsOldjack

Football latest on 21:51 - May 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You say you're sick of the richest dining at the top table, yet you were ecstatic when billionaire bankrolled Bournemouth won promotion to the Premier League whilst breaching the financial fair play rules.

No It was nice to see a very small club doing well I didn't have a clue to their background at the time ,get your facts right .ps why is their manager still there ? how come he's not been approached ?
[Post edited 6 May 2020 22:17]

Football latest on 22:13 - May 6 with 1154 viewsDarran

Football latest on 22:01 - May 6 by Oldjack

No It was nice to see a very small club doing well I didn't have a clue to their background at the time ,get your facts right .ps why is their manager still there ? how come he's not been approached ?
[Post edited 6 May 2020 22:17]

Poached by who? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024