Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) 13:08 - May 5 with 1340 viewsdna

Been mentioned on a previous thread.

Being repeated tomorrow (BBC2 10 pm) - well worth a watch, these people do a brilliant job for little reward.

(it's on iPlayer too)
Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 13:21 - May 5 with 1328 viewskarnataka

I'm sure swancity will be tuned in, a big Rhod Gilbert fan I think
Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 13:48 - May 5 with 1303 viewsdickythorpe

I found it very moving. I knew Rhodri's mother better than him.
She always wanted him to have a steady desk job and wasn't that keen on his comedic ambitions believe it or not.
He's done incredibly well for a boy that grew up slap bang next to a small dairy farm on the outskirts of Carmarthen.
Just wish he'd realise he'd be welcomed with open arms to play in his hometown.
He suffers with nerves the closer he comes further to here.
Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 16:41 - May 5 with 1248 viewscontroversial_jack

Care workers in homes and on the wards do an amazing job.They do the day to day patient care and get paid a lot less than nurses. I appreciate nurses have to do much longer and more complex training, but it's the care workers that do the work that nurses used to do.
Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 16:54 - May 5 with 1236 viewskarnataka

Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 16:41 - May 5 by controversial_jack

Care workers in homes and on the wards do an amazing job.They do the day to day patient care and get paid a lot less than nurses. I appreciate nurses have to do much longer and more complex training, but it's the care workers that do the work that nurses used to do.

I agree 100%. My son's partner works in a care home and what she has to do sounds pretty unpleasant at times and she frequently gets upset. I don't think I could do what she does for what I earn let alone for the minimum wage she gets.
Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 17:27 - May 5 with 1222 viewskarnataka

Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 13:48 - May 5 by dickythorpe

She always wanted him to have a steady desk job and wasn't that keen on his comedic ambitions believe it or not.
He's done incredibly well for a boy that grew up slap bang next to a small dairy farm on the outskirts of Carmarthen.

I never knew RG was from Carmarthen, I was born just a few miles away in Llanstephan
Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 17:34 - May 5 with 1220 viewsBest_loser

Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 17:27 - May 5 by karnataka

I never knew RG was from Carmarthen, I was born just a few miles away in Llanstephan

Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 19:00 - May 5 with 1185 viewsbuilthjack

Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 13:48 - May 5 by dickythorpe

I remember him when he was a young un in the Welsh Office in Carmarthen
Last met him at the Euros in 2016, he was drinking with us in Paris. My mrs accidentally knocked his pint out of his hand. He's ok is Rhod.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 19:02]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rhod Gilbert - Work Experience (Care Worker) on 03:25 - May 16 with 985 viewsTreforys_Jack

Watched this on Iplayer earlier, very moving.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024