Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wish Trampie was around... 14:01 - May 6 with 3385 viewsLohengrin

I’ve just climbed to the top of the telegraph pole by our house and hoisted a 12 foot Union Flag ready for Friday evening.

He’d have loved that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

I wish Trampie was around... on 19:27 - May 7 with 809 viewslonglostjack

I liked Trampie. Wales’ answer to Alf Garnet.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I wish Trampie was around... on 19:33 - May 7 with 799 viewsLohengrin

I wish Trampie was around... on 19:20 - May 7 by FieryJack

Which moderator was that then?

Genghis Prosser...

I wish Trampie was around... on 19:34 - May 7 with 797 viewsthornabyswan

I wish Trampie was around... on 19:27 - May 7 by longlostjack

I liked Trampie. Wales’ answer to Alf Garnet.

I used to like both the Eames as well always amazed me why people get so wound up by a forum.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

I wish Trampie was around... on 20:00 - May 7 with 760 viewsCatullus

I wish Trampie was around... on 19:33 - May 7 by Lohengrin

Genghis Prosser...

I want one, at least one! it should ensure social distancing.

Benito Prosser, Mao Tse Prosser, Papa Doc DuProsser, Joseph Vissarionovich Prosser...it all works

I know, I'm a tvvat!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I wish Trampie was around... on 20:11 - May 7 with 746 viewsthornabyswan

I wish Trampie was around... on 20:00 - May 7 by Catullus

I want one, at least one! it should ensure social distancing.

Benito Prosser, Mao Tse Prosser, Papa Doc DuProsser, Joseph Vissarionovich Prosser...it all works

I know, I'm a tvvat!

Ah yes Temujin the Baglan marauder

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

I wish Trampie was around... on 21:27 - May 7 with 695 viewsGaryjack

In fairness, Trampie was harmless, never abused anyone and always conducted himself well. His downfall has always been his obsession. It's fair too say that you could click on a thread to find 50%+ of the posts were from him! He just couldn't resist answering every post sometimes and then giving his own views. It was relentless and tiresome.From memory i believe the Dr banned him more than once and Darran complained so he was reinstated.
I wish Trampie was around... on 21:39 - May 7 with 673 viewsLohengrin

I wish Trampie was around... on 21:27 - May 7 by Garyjack

In fairness, Trampie was harmless, never abused anyone and always conducted himself well. His downfall has always been his obsession. It's fair too say that you could click on a thread to find 50%+ of the posts were from him! He just couldn't resist answering every post sometimes and then giving his own views. It was relentless and tiresome.From memory i believe the Dr banned him more than once and Darran complained so he was reinstated.

Trampie’s Welsh you know, Gar. I think he may have mentioned it once or twice?

Let him back on Mods. C’mon have a heart, he must be suffering from cabin fever by this stage of the lockdown, mun. Give him the chance to let off a bit of steam, it’s not as if we’re a company of Angels on here, is it?

I wish Trampie was around... on 21:51 - May 7 with 656 viewsGaryjack

I wish Trampie was around... on 21:39 - May 7 by Lohengrin

Trampie’s Welsh you know, Gar. I think he may have mentioned it once or twice?

Let him back on Mods. C’mon have a heart, he must be suffering from cabin fever by this stage of the lockdown, mun. Give him the chance to let off a bit of steam, it’s not as if we’re a company of Angels on here, is it?

Oh i agree. I don't think anyone should be banned unless they are regularly abusive like me. Let him back on i say, with a PM asking him to reel it in a bit?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024