Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened 10:30 - May 7 with 2774 viewswestwalesed

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere else but this popped up on my YouTube feed and made very interesting watching:

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 11:23 - May 7 with 2723 viewspencoedjack

As much as I dislike Jenkins he played a blinder for the Yanks regarding that sale not going through.
Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 11:42 - May 7 with 2695 viewsHighjack

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 11:23 - May 7 by pencoedjack

As much as I dislike Jenkins he played a blinder for the Yanks regarding that sale not going through.

Bit like throwing a deck chair off the titanic really.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 11:45 - May 7 with 2685 viewsjasper_T

Leeds side of the story is naturally very sympathetic to them. In reality only themselves to blame.

Don't bring a lad in if you couldn't actually afford him.
Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 12:24 - May 7 with 2652 viewsFireboy2

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 11:45 - May 7 by jasper_T

Leeds side of the story is naturally very sympathetic to them. In reality only themselves to blame.

Don't bring a lad in if you couldn't actually afford him.

Wouldnt expect anything else from a bunch of tightfisted yorkshire towarts.
Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 13:03 - May 7 with 2623 viewsowainglyndwr

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 12:24 - May 7 by Fireboy2

Wouldnt expect anything else from a bunch of tightfisted yorkshire towarts.

Yep Phuk Leeds
The done their upmost to disrupt Dan and unsettle him here
Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 13:36 - May 7 with 2592 viewsJBT95

Probably helped Dan spur on and do all the stuff he did for us in the second half of the season, Brentford and Stoke, scoring for Wales v Slovakia etc.

Yeah he was probably playing for a move in all honesty, but didn't hurt his development or the amount of money we recieved.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 13:36]
Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 13:20 - May 8 with 2401 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Funny how they make it sound like we ruined his career when in reality the only people that lost out were Leeds and everyone else did better out of it

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 13:25 - May 8 with 2393 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 11:23 - May 7 by pencoedjack

He did.

Then they sacked him the following week.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 19:31 - May 8 with 2329 viewswestwalesed

I always thought that the dispute was internally between HJ and the Yanks?

Obviously though the Yanks had no idea it would pay off for them big time come the summer.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 19:41 - May 8 with 2323 viewsmonmouth

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 13:25 - May 8 by Joe_bradshaw

He did.

Such a shame. Gutted.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 07:41 - May 11 with 2052 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who cares! The main thing is Leeds we’re crowing they had him when they didn’t, then their “biggest rivals” (cough) Manchester United took him for mega money. Oooh must still smart a little that 😹😹😹

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 09:29 - May 11 with 2018 viewsHighjack

Dan James Transfer Saga As It Happened on 13:25 - May 8 by Joe_bradshaw

He did.

Hoist with his own petard. He’s the one who couldn’t sell to the yanks quickly enough.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024