Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats 11:14 - May 7 with 1340 viewspikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8294315/amp/Nake

Hypocritical remoaners found out big time.

Great to see BOJO throw him out on his arse.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 11:25 - May 7 with 1318 viewsItchySphincter

From the article .....

“She and her band of Left-wing colleagues had their own message for the general public: ‘Stay at home’”

That tells me everything I need to know about the real agenda of the piece. You’d have to be a special kind of stupid to bother with this.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 11:29]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 11:43 - May 7 with 1293 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What a shame BOJO blundered so badly by having him at the forefront of his decision making.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:04 - May 7 with 1266 viewsWarwickHunt

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 11:25 - May 7 by ItchySphincter

From the article .....

“She and her band of Left-wing colleagues had their own message for the general public: ‘Stay at home’”

That tells me everything I need to know about the real agenda of the piece. You’d have to be a special kind of stupid to bother with this.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 11:29]

Pikey takes “special kind of stupid” to new levels.
Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:08 - May 7 with 1254 viewsSwanjaxs

Pikey

OUT

GFY 🤡🤡🤡

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:14 - May 7 with 1239 viewsProfessor

As far as I am aware he did not travel across the country, unlike a cabinet minister, nor has he left a sick wife for another woman or fathered children by several women.

Without his insistence of the modelling projection we would still be on Project Herd Immunity and getting close to 100K dead.

He did something wrong (a month ago) which was cleared published to bury the appalling mortality figures of the UK. He, honourably, resigned because of his error. He is also an academic, not a politician
Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:15 - May 7 with 1238 viewssherpajacob

An unrelated question-

A child born outside wedlock is a bastard, is this still the case if one parent was still married (to someone else) when the child was conceived?
[Post edited 7 May 2020 12:16]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:21 - May 7 with 1223 viewsDr_Winston

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 11:43 - May 7 by Joe_bradshaw

What a shame BOJO blundered so badly by having him at the forefront of his decision making.

That's one of the big questions to be answered at the end of this. His track record when it comes to outcome modelling was not the best even before Covid, yet he's wielded immense influence through the entire decision making process.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:36 - May 7 with 1205 viewslondonlisa2001

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:14 - May 7 by Professor

As far as I am aware he did not travel across the country, unlike a cabinet minister, nor has he left a sick wife for another woman or fathered children by several women.

Without his insistence of the modelling projection we would still be on Project Herd Immunity and getting close to 100K dead.

He did something wrong (a month ago) which was cleared published to bury the appalling mortality figures of the UK. He, honourably, resigned because of his error. He is also an academic, not a politician

As I said yesterday, the positive news is that he is obviously totally confident that those previously infected have immunity...
Login to get fewer ads

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:41 - May 7 with 1193 viewsploppy

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:21 - May 7 by Dr_Winston

That's one of the big questions to be answered at the end of this. His track record when it comes to outcome modelling was not the best even before Covid, yet he's wielded immense influence through the entire decision making process.

And yet, he was being touted as The Modelling Expert, the person that forced the government to change direction and enforce the lockdown, which many on here and in the media are claiming didn't happen soon enough. Now he's an arse. Which is it?
Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 13:49 - May 7 with 1140 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:41 - May 7 by ploppy

And yet, he was being touted as The Modelling Expert, the person that forced the government to change direction and enforce the lockdown, which many on here and in the media are claiming didn't happen soon enough. Now he's an arse. Which is it?

He's a hypocritical remoaner apparently.

Boris somehow missed that when appointing him.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:09 - May 7 with 1107 viewsHighjack

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:15 - May 7 by sherpajacob

An unrelated question-

A child born outside wedlock is a bastard, is this still the case if one parent was still married (to someone else) when the child was conceived?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:13 - May 7 with 1096 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:09 - May 7 by Highjack

I agree.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 14:27 - May 7 with 1082 viewskarnataka

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:15 - May 7 by sherpajacob

An unrelated question-

Yes, but it also means the father is a bastard too.
Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 17:33 - May 7 with 1017 viewsGlyn1

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:41 - May 7 by ploppy

I haven't heard any expert dispute that he's very well qualified for this position, which he wasn't being paid for. Apparently did excellent work in the foot and mouth outbreak and is academically well respected.

Should have apologised for an error of judgement and stayed at his post.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 18:08 - May 7 with 980 viewsploppy

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 17:33 - May 7 by Glyn1

I haven't heard any expert dispute that he's very well qualified for this position, which he wasn't being paid for. Apparently did excellent work in the foot and mouth outbreak and is academically well respected.

Should have apologised for an error of judgement and stayed at his post.

I agree. And as I understand it, he wasn't the one leaving the house ;-)

Not sure where Dr_Winston's comment that "outcome modelling was not the best even before Covid" came from. One minute he's the guru, next minute he's not the best.
Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 18:14 - May 7 with 967 viewsmajorraglan

Being set up as a scape goat?
Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 18:15 - May 7 with 964 viewsKilkennyjack

Well nobody would shag a creaking old Gammon type now would they ?

The Remainers get all the hot ladies ... 😂

unlucky Pikey !!

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 18:31 - May 7 with 951 viewsHighjack

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 18:15 - May 7 by Kilkennyjack

Well nobody would shag a creaking old Gammon type now would they ?

The Remainers get all the hot ladies ... 😂

unlucky Pikey !!

Hot ladies? That almost sounds like you’re objectifying women there.

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 19:41 - May 7 with 916 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 12:36 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

As I said yesterday, the positive news is that he is obviously totally confident that those previously infected have immunity...

Bravo. I didn’t see what you posted yesterday but that post just made me LOL!
[Post edited 7 May 2020 19:43]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 19:58 - May 7 with 887 viewsWxmJax

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 18:14 - May 7 by majorraglan

Being set up as a scape goat?

Well they shouldn't have done what they did but the amount of space that their pictures took up on certain front pages was rather telling.
Would not surprise me if there are photographers outside their houses tonight waiting. If they clap they are hypocrites, if they don't they are hypocrites. There was no mention of Jenrick when he did similar.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 22:14 - May 7 with 830 viewsBillyChong

Remoaners Professor Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats on 19:58 - May 7 by WxmJax

Well they shouldn't have done what they did but the amount of space that their pictures took up on certain front pages was rather telling.
Would not surprise me if there are photographers outside their houses tonight waiting. If they clap they are hypocrites, if they don't they are hypocrites. There was no mention of Jenrick when he did similar.

Aye Jenrick was let off the hook and even given a spot to bumble nonsense on the briefing yesterday . Ferguson will be the first of many scape goats to take the attention away from the governments failings. Be prepared for some grey easing of lockdown restrictions so that the public can be blamed for any second wave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024