Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is what our Sky money is spent on... 11:26 - May 8 with 3406 viewslegoman

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52587293

Fck my eyes. Bloke breaks lockdown on more than one occasion, once involving a party with "sex workers" invited. Thick as two short planks. Deserves pelters all day long imo

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 11:36 - May 8 with 3387 viewsmonmouth

When I saw it was him mouthing off I couldn't believe it. Then I could.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 13:09 - May 8 with 3288 viewsWhiterockin

It is being said that the football bubble will burst in the current situation. For me it is not a moment to soon.
This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 13:31 - May 8 with 3258 viewsCatullus

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 13:09 - May 8 by Whiterockin

It is being said that the football bubble will burst in the current situation. For me it is not a moment to soon.

As bad as things are, maybe there will be some good to come out of it? If football has to step back into reality, that will be good.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 14:41 - May 8 with 3188 viewsGlyn1

He visited his sister on her birthday, picked up a couple of home-cooked meals from his mum who's on her own and went on a cycle ride with a friend? We never over-react on this site but I think we'll all agree that hanging's too good for him. And why hasn't the friend been named? Not newsworthy enough?
[Post edited 8 May 2020 14:44]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 14:48 - May 8 with 3171 viewsCatullus

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 14:41 - May 8 by Glyn1

He visited his sister on her birthday, picked up a couple of home-cooked meals from his mum who's on her own and went on a cycle ride with a friend? We never over-react on this site but I think we'll all agree that hanging's too good for him. And why hasn't the friend been named? Not newsworthy enough?

It was because of his mental health dontcha know. He's suffering during lockdown, poor dab, he must be terrified and it's only affected him so he can do as he pleases. He's had a very hard time recently, getting caught hosting a sex party must have been very hard on him.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 14:49 - May 8 with 3171 viewsWhiterockin

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 14:41 - May 8 by Glyn1

And the party with 2 prostitutes earlier in the lock down.
This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 14:52 - May 8 with 3168 viewsNotLoyal

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 14:49 - May 8 by Whiterockin

And the party with 2 prostitutes earlier in the lock down.

My apologies to the OP, I started another thread. However, nice to see nobody defending him, he’s a real proper prick, just a few minutes required.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 15:16 - May 8 with 3128 viewsAlgorfajack

He does this & then we find out today that amongst the 322 who have sadly passed away in the last 24 hrs, a 6 week old baby has lost it's life to covid-19.

His type make me sick, mental health problems my arse.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Login to get fewer ads

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 15:51 - May 8 with 3094 viewsGlyn1

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 14:48 - May 8 by Catullus

It was because of his mental health dontcha know. He's suffering during lockdown, poor dab, he must be terrified and it's only affected him so he can do as he pleases. He's had a very hard time recently, getting caught hosting a sex party must have been very hard on him.

Something must have been very hard on him certainly.

He deserved punishment for the sex party, but this incident is trivial.

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 15:54 - May 8 with 3090 viewsGlyn1

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 15:16 - May 8 by Algorfajack

He does this & then we find out today that amongst the 322 who have sadly passed away in the last 24 hrs, a 6 week old baby has lost it's life to covid-19.

Who's saying anything about mental health problems?

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 16:20 - May 8 with 3065 viewsAlgorfajack

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 15:54 - May 8 by Glyn1

Who's saying anything about mental health problems?

He is in his statement, read the article

"I have recently gone through one of the toughest periods of my life, which I take full responsibility for," Walker said.

"However, I now feel as though I am being harassed. This is no longer solely affecting me, but affecting the health of my family and my young children too."

He added: "At a time when the focus is understandably on Covid-19, at what point does mental health get taken into consideration?

"I am a human being, with feelings of pain and upset like everybody else. Being in the public eye does not make you immune to this.

"It is sad, but I feel as though my life is being scrutinised without any context.

"I understand if people are upset or angry with me, but it was important for people to have a better understanding of my life."

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 17:17 - May 8 with 3020 viewsGlyn1

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 16:20 - May 8 by Algorfajack

"I have recently gone through one of the toughest periods of my life, which I take full responsibility for," Walker said.

"However, I now feel as though I am being harassed. This is no longer solely affecting me, but affecting the health of my family and my young children too."

He added: "At a time when the focus is understandably on Covid-19, at what point does mental health get taken into consideration?

"I am a human being, with feelings of pain and upset like everybody else. Being in the public eye does not make you immune to this.

"It is sad, but I feel as though my life is being scrutinised without any context.

"I understand if people are upset or angry with me, but it was important for people to have a better understanding of my life."

OK. Thanks for that.

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 20:29 - May 8 with 2901 viewsJBT95

If his mental health is suffering that much, why don't get in touch with a counsellor?

Still can get them on zoom and the phone etc. Not like money is an issue to him.

His statement is pathetic.
[Post edited 8 May 2020 20:29]
This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 21:28 - May 8 with 2845 viewsCatullus

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 15:51 - May 8 by Glyn1

Something must have been very hard on him certainly.

He deserved punishment for the sex party, but this incident is trivial.

It would be trivial if it was the first and only time. The fact that he's done it and sees nothing wrong with it, then to claim he's had a hard time and make mental health claims to justify his position seems silly to me.
Very many people worse off than him haven't behaved like him. I do understand it would be hard on his children, finding out dad was having prositiutes around mind, even if they were only there for a sausage sandwich!

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 07:31 - May 9 with 2724 viewspencoedjack

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 15:16 - May 8 by Algorfajack

Me too.
This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 07:44 - May 9 with 2710 viewsJackinexile1

Don't forget all those clapping on Westminster Bridge, outside that Lancaster hospital ... oh and this:

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 07:46 - May 9 with 2708 viewsVetchfielder

Kyle Walker gives arrogant, over-paid, self-important footballers a bad name

Proud to have been one of the 231

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 09:19 - May 9 with 2643 viewsFireboy2

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 07:44 - May 9 by Jackinexile1

Don't forget all those clapping on Westminster Bridge, outside that Lancaster hospital ... oh and this:

I wonder if they took a picture of the crowd from a side on position?

Just saying.
This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 09:41 - May 9 with 2631 viewsmagicdaps10

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 09:19 - May 9 by Fireboy2

I wonder if they took a picture of the crowd from a side on position?

Just saying.

It looks like a perfectly normal street party........ Unfortunately we are not in normal times!!

Imagine the things that were touched and then touched by others with this pictures..... Hands in cars, chairs etc etc.

Sorry but even if the picture is posted at another angle it still will not justify what is going on here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 10:11 - May 9 with 2605 viewsFireboy2

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 09:41 - May 9 by magicdaps10

It looks like a perfectly normal street party........ Unfortunately we are not in normal times!!

Imagine the things that were touched and then touched by others with this pictures..... Hands in cars, chairs etc etc.

Sorry but even if the picture is posted at another angle it still will not justify what is going on here.

If they touched things that other people touched then fool them, I can see your point and theirs, some people are on their own and are not essential workers so wont have seen anyone, people with families like me are going stir crazy, so I can see their point.

The problem lies as we all know with the governments grey lockdown rules, they have definitely relaxed them as on my way to work on monday the traffic on the m6 was definitely busier, we are led by imbeciles.
This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 12:40 - May 9 with 2538 viewsNotLoyal

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 10:11 - May 9 by Fireboy2

If they touched things that other people touched then fool them, I can see your point and theirs, some people are on their own and are not essential workers so wont have seen anyone, people with families like me are going stir crazy, so I can see their point.

The problem lies as we all know with the governments grey lockdown rules, they have definitely relaxed them as on my way to work on monday the traffic on the m6 was definitely busier, we are led by imbeciles.

True, but with a whole collective of imbeciles ready to take their place.

OK I've changed it.

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 12:41 - May 9 with 2537 viewsCatullus

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 10:11 - May 9 by Fireboy2

There's been more pedestrians and more cars going by us for 2 weeks, it has been gradually picking up. It seems to mostly be younger people 20-40. The older people have been out but very early or much later. It's been the 20-40 people that seem to have been breaking the social distancing too, mostly, by us anyway...unless they have young kids, parents with young kids have been staying away.
I've been out trying to tidy the front garden and there are a few souped up cars with those annoying loud exhausts that go past several times a day, young male drivers.

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 13:03 - May 9 with 2519 viewsNotLoyal

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 12:41 - May 9 by Catullus

There's been more pedestrians and more cars going by us for 2 weeks, it has been gradually picking up. It seems to mostly be younger people 20-40. The older people have been out but very early or much later. It's been the 20-40 people that seem to have been breaking the social distancing too, mostly, by us anyway...unless they have young kids, parents with young kids have been staying away.
I've been out trying to tidy the front garden and there are a few souped up cars with those annoying loud exhausts that go past several times a day, young male drivers.

Younger people are used to life on tap, credit, shops, easy access to most things, even now. For me this drives a more selfish agenda of not caring, looking after number one etc. It’s evident and more so now than ever.

OK I've changed it.

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 07:39 - May 11 with 2244 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 16:20 - May 8 by Algorfajack

If he’s so bothered about affecting his family why is he inviting prostitutes over for a mini gang bang ffs? What a hypocritical ****

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This is what our Sky money is spent on... on 10:18 - May 11 with 2193 viewsMrSwerve

Using mental health as an excuse is possibly the worst part of this. Makes a mockery of people with actual mental health problems.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024