Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? 11:18 - May 11 with 4795 viewsMagic_Michu

I’m trying to decide what is more shambolic!

1. Bob Bradley’s reign as Swansea City manager

or

2. The incumbent UK Government.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 11:33 - May 11 with 3580 viewsPegojack

Boris has got more hair and...er....er....
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 12:36 - May 11 with 3526 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris makes himself look ‘funny’ by ruffling his hair, whilst Bob just looks funny naturally.

Johnson is the more useless of the pair, sadly.

Bob would make the best PM - simply on the basis he might occasionally attend COBRA.

Beware of the Risen People

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 12:42 - May 11 with 3523 viewskrunchykarrot

Watching Drakeford pathetic, look at our stats per 100,00. Says it all, give me Boris everytime.
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 13:47 - May 11 with 3479 viewsKilkennyjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 12:42 - May 11 by krunchykarrot

Watching Drakeford pathetic, look at our stats per 100,00. Says it all, give me Boris everytime.

Wow.

So in the middle of a pandemic where UK already has the highest death toll in Europe, then you would stick pick a clown with funny hair over Professor Mark Drakeford ?

You have just proven that you can fool some of the people all of the time.

What part of lazy, posh, narcissist don't you get ?

Jail time for Johnson.

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 13:59 - May 11 with 3467 viewsHighjack

I think Boris has borrowed our Brad Bobley’s magic selection tombola to select a random policy on any given day.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 14:00 - May 11 with 3466 viewsHighjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 13:47 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

Wow.

So in the middle of a pandemic where UK already has the highest death toll in Europe, then you would stick pick a clown with funny hair over Professor Mark Drakeford ?

Jail time for Johnson.

Mark Drakeford is a beautiful hunk of man and his hair is lovely.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 17:26 - May 11 with 3359 viewsSlugster664

Wow.

Jail time for Johnson.

Drakeford a bumbling fool, over Boris...you must be as thick as sh1t kilk thinking that...using the phrase 'You have just proven that you can fool some of the people all of the time' certainly applies to you. You use his 'professor' title as if that alone makes him a better man for the job!

Have you got an opinion on the testing in Wales? The one where Drakeford stated they were going to test a certain amount daily, then a day or two before they were hoping to reach the figure they decided they didn't need to test! Knowing they were a million miles away from the said target...and you want that lot running the whole show! Have you seen the state of the Welsh NHS? As Darran would say "Fùck my eyes!"

STID

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 18:02 - May 11 with 3330 viewsKilkennyjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 17:26 - May 11 by Slugster664

Drakeford a bumbling fool, over Boris...you must be as thick as sh1t kilk thinking that...using the phrase 'You have just proven that you can fool some of the people all of the time' certainly applies to you. You use his 'professor' title as if that alone makes him a better man for the job!

Have you got an opinion on the testing in Wales? The one where Drakeford stated they were going to test a certain amount daily, then a day or two before they were hoping to reach the figure they decided they didn't need to test! Knowing they were a million miles away from the said target...and you want that lot running the whole show! Have you seen the state of the Welsh NHS? As Darran would say "Fùck my eyes!"

Lets be clear here, Professor Mark Drakeford is our very own welsh JFK.

Any discussion on testing has to start with the Johnson clown government.
When you count ‘posted out’ tests as completed tests then you lie.
And when you lie about testing ... then what else are you lying about ?

Might be worth you reading this ..

Well done Professor Drakeford.

Login to get fewer ads

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 18:12 - May 11 with 3320 viewsHighjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 18:02 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

What Frank Beattie (where do you find these people?) needs to understand is that they aren’t the UK government when it comes to health. They are the English government. Because health to the other areas is devolved away. Of course they are only acting for England. That’s their only job. If they were acting for Wales then you and Mark Drakeford and Frank Beattie and Janice Greve and all the other weirdos you follow on Twitter would be complaining they are interfering with devolved matters.

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 18:18 - May 11 with 3315 viewskrunchykarrot

Wow.

Jail time for Johnson.

Yep still pick him, why do you want to incarcerate Bojo? is it because of testing schedule? and as for the toll tragic as it is lets wait to see as the boffins advise suggest.
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 18:22 - May 11 with 3313 viewsBest_loser

At least bradley had success at previous clubs

Boris on the other hand, overrated mayor of london , terrible foreign Secretary and shambolic PM
[Post edited 11 May 2020 18:24]
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 18:45 - May 11 with 3286 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Wales has abandoned the test, test, test idea. We have capacity to conduct 2,300 tests a day and we’re not coming close to using it. It wouldn’t make any difference if the so called deal to get 5,000 tests a day had happened because according to Gething we don’t need to test, test, test.

Wales has carried out 15,800 tests per million population. The UK in total has carried out 28,500 tests per million population. We are miles behind England, Scotland and N Ireland now. How we’re going to track and trace is a mystery.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 19:35 - May 11 with 3258 viewskrunchykarrot

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 18:45 - May 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Wales has abandoned the test, test, test idea. We have capacity to conduct 2,300 tests a day and we’re not coming close to using it. It wouldn’t make any difference if the so called deal to get 5,000 tests a day had happened because according to Gething we don’t need to test, test, test.

Wales has carried out 15,800 tests per million population. The UK in total has carried out 28,500 tests per million population. We are miles behind England, Scotland and N Ireland now. How we’re going to track and trace is a mystery.

The game changer will be the Antibody test hopefully it cant be far off now. All the others are like an mot on your car.
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 20:14 - May 11 with 3233 viewsCatullus

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 18:02 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

In that case why did Drakeford say on tv, yesterday I think, that the UK government was helping Wales with procurement but that the Senedd was also trying to source more?

Was Drakeford lying to cover up for Bojo or is your post just wrong?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-52260820

The biggest joke is calling Drakeford our JFK, it's like comparing Mr Bean with George Clooney.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 20:43 - May 11 with 3211 viewsHighjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 19:35 - May 11 by krunchykarrot

The game changer will be the Antibody test hopefully it cant be far off now. All the others are like an mot on your car.

Not necessarily though. There’s a lot of viruses that you can catch more than once or they can stay symptomless one your system and resurface later in life. Or a slightly different strain might come along that’s just as nasty. Just because you’re producing antibodies may not mean you’re immune and it may not mean you can’t infect others.

I think this might be a reason they are being so cautious about this virus in particular.

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 20:52 - May 11 with 3201 viewsHighjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 20:14 - May 11 by Catullus

In that case why did Drakeford say on tv, yesterday I think, that the UK government was helping Wales with procurement but that the Senedd was also trying to source more?

The biggest joke is calling Drakeford our JFK, it's like comparing Mr Bean with George Clooney.

It is ludicrous isn’t it? You can’t even compare the two. What nonsense. If anything, JFK was America’s Mark Drakeford.

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 20:53 - May 11 with 3201 viewsKilkennyjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 20:14 - May 11 by Catullus

Yep you got me bang to rights on JFK, it was an admittedly poor attempt at a joke .... 😂

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 20:53 - May 11 with 3199 viewsKilkennyjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 20:52 - May 11 by Highjack

It is ludicrous isn’t it? You can’t even compare the two. What nonsense. If anything, JFK was America’s Mark Drakeford.

👏👏

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 21:25 - May 11 with 3182 viewsWarwickHunt

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 20:52 - May 11 by Highjack

Mark Drakeford didn't fück Marilyn Monroe. Not even in his dreams.
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 21:30 - May 11 with 3178 viewslonglostjack

Chalk and cheese. Soccer and Rugger. Bobbly knew a side foot pass - Boris knows how to side step a question.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 21:52 - May 11 with 3151 viewsswan65split

After the election, I thought we"d have a chance with Boris, but over the last few weeks I am beginning to think, no ,,think! we have a set of Ministers and advisors who have no idea what they are doing, Boris tonight trying to answer a question about child care makes me think he is still in cuckoo land.

It going to be a long hard slog .
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 22:18 - May 11 with 3139 viewsbuilthjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 21:52 - May 11 by swan65split

After the election, I thought we"d have a chance with Boris, but over the last few weeks I am beginning to think, no ,,think! we have a set of Ministers and advisors who have no idea what they are doing, Boris tonight trying to answer a question about child care makes me think he is still in cuckoo land.

It going to be a long hard slog .

They need to step down. Soon. Seriously.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 23:08 - May 11 with 3108 viewsKilkennyjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 22:18 - May 11 by builthjack

They need to step down. Soon. Seriously.

Sajid Javid refers.
Dom told him to change his advisers, so he walked.

Tells you why the Cabinet is full of yes men/women.

People like Grieve, Clarke, Hunt, Rory and Green all ignored.

Johnson has very little experience of Govt around him.
Bottom line is he prioritised Brexit credentials over all else.

Johnson OUT.

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 23:38 - May 11 with 3091 viewsHighjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 23:08 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

Sajid Javid refers.
Dom told him to change his advisers, so he walked.

Tells you why the Cabinet is full of yes men/women.

People like Grieve, Clarke, Hunt, Rory and Green all ignored.

Johnson has very little experience of Govt around him.
Bottom line is he prioritised Brexit credentials over all else.

Johnson OUT.

“People like Grieve, Clarke, Hunt, Rory and Green all ignored. “

Voted out more like.

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 00:14 - May 12 with 3073 viewsmajorraglan

The Story about the Roche tests and being gazumped by England is well documented and the story about the DTI officials being told not to help the devolved Governments was carried in some of yesterdays papers.

When it comes to being gazumped by England, with limited tax raising powers if the WAG don’t have the cash and can’t borrow they are stuck, Boris on the other hand can just throw tax payers cash at it.

Boris has charisma, but as far as I can see no substance and is as slippery as an eel, Drakers is to my mind a little more trustworthy, has more substance to him but not enough to carry off the job as fist minister and lacks charisma. Neither Drakers or Boris in my opinion are up to the job they are holding down. We deserve better, but unfortunately these are the leaders of the parties elected by the people. Read the Daily Mail comments, some are so out f touch you’d swear they lie on Mars.

Testing in Wales and in England has been a shambles, I would say we are slightly the worse performing.

The UK is a G7 country and Boris is the best leader we could come up with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024