Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's all kicking off at the border already 21:14 - May 11 with 6213 viewsGaryjack

Scenes from the Severn Bridge this afternoon.

It's all kicking off at the border already on 21:27 - May 11 with 5132 viewsSwanjaxs

Let's av it!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

It's all kicking off at the border already on 21:46 - May 11 with 5073 viewsairedale

There’s no way that they’re going to stop the 50million English people I read on here earlier that are going to be pouring into Wales.
It's all kicking off at the border already on 21:54 - May 11 with 5037 viewssainthelens

Just call Anus. I've read he's seen off every potential English mob going.
It's all kicking off at the border already on 22:02 - May 11 with 5006 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully they will have finished sorting out the M4 around Newport if Wales ever does gain independence. The congestion caused by people leaving for England will be incomprehensible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

It's all kicking off at the border already on 22:08 - May 11 with 4995 viewslonglostjack

It's all kicking off at the border already on 22:02 - May 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully they will have finished sorting out the M4 around Newport if Wales ever does gain independence. The congestion caused by people leaving for England will be incomprehensible.

For sure. They’ll all be heading for that paradise on Earth - otherwise known as Salford. Move on ewe WUM ! 😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

It's all kicking off at the border already on 22:34 - May 11 with 4925 viewsTreforys_Jack

Can someone verify if that's a genuine photo, not sure if there are any padded jackets there.
It's all kicking off at the border already on 23:20 - May 11 with 4866 viewsThrasher6

It's all kicking off at the border already on 21:54 - May 11 by sainthelens

Anus and his mob were up the road getting slaughtered at Isandlwana...as usual we did the real stuff later...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

It's all kicking off at the border already on 23:21 - May 11 with 4860 viewsGaryjack

It's all kicking off at the border already on 23:20 - May 11 by Thrasher6

Anus and his mob were up the road getting slaughtered at Isandlwana...as usual we did the real stuff later...

Login to get fewer ads

It's all kicking off at the border already on 23:23 - May 11 with 4850 viewsSwanjaxs

It's all kicking off at the border already on 23:20 - May 11 by Thrasher6

Fire at Anus 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

It's all kicking off at the border already on 10:46 - May 12 with 4626 viewsCatullus

The Brizzle OAP ramblers group were too much for him, one shook a zimmer frame at him and he was off.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

It's all kicking off at the border already on 11:10 - May 12 with 4595 views1983

He'll have to decide which side he wants to be on first!

It's all kicking off at the border already on 11:24 - May 12 with 4571 viewsbuilthjack

It's all kicking off at the border already on 11:10 - May 12 by 1983

He's standing by the welcome to Wales sign, and doesn't know which way to go

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

It's all kicking off at the border already on 11:31 - May 12 with 4557 views1983

It's all kicking off at the border already on 11:24 - May 12 by builthjack

He's standing by the welcome to Wales sign, and doesn't know which way to go

Such a proud Welshman I can't remember us being at the Euros 2000

What a toy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/programmes/2002/hooligans/galle
[Post edited 12 May 2020 11:32]

It's all kicking off at the border already on 20:06 - May 12 with 4346 viewsAguycalledJack

It's all kicking off at the border already on 11:31 - May 12 by 1983

What a toy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/programmes/2002/hooligans/galle

From memory they did a documentary about this and one room in his house was full of England scarfs and shirts.

Just go’s to show how thick the English hating dole crew were.
It's all kicking off at the border already on 22:14 - May 12 with 4265 viewsFireboy2

It's all kicking off at the border already on 11:31 - May 12 by 1983

What a toy

Proud welshmen eh?

Set of w@nkers imo.
It's all kicking off at the border already on 07:20 - May 13 with 4169 viewsdickythorpe

Looks brain-dead and very lost.
It's all kicking off at the border already on 11:11 - May 13 with 4094 views1983

It's all kicking off at the border already on 07:20 - May 13 by dickythorpe

Looks brain-dead and very lost.

I’ve known of this plank from the early 80’s and shagged his ex bird from Penarth years & years ago 👍
He comes across as the type always on the fringes always looking in but never got his hands dirty bit like somebody else from the Vetch field days who run trips , knew the boys..etc but never seemed to actually be there when it was backs against the wall time!

It's all kicking off at the border already on 20:05 - May 13 with 3960 viewsNotLoyal

It's all kicking off at the border already on 11:10 - May 12 by 1983

He will find that a right gas.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It's all kicking off at the border already on 21:02 - May 13 with 3925 viewsGaryjack

It's all kicking off at the border already on 11:11 - May 13 by 1983

I’ve known of this plank from the early 80’s and shagged his ex bird from Penarth years & years ago 👍
He comes across as the type always on the fringes always looking in but never got his hands dirty bit like somebody else from the Vetch field days who run trips , knew the boys..etc but never seemed to actually be there when it was backs against the wall time!

I've met him, and his sidekick cArL cUrTiS (who actually claimed on their website that he travelled to the battle of Ninian Park on the Swansea fans train on his own wearing a Cardiff top underneath his jackett!). Pair of cocks the both of em.
It's all kicking off at the border already on 09:53 - May 14 with 3780 views1983

It's all kicking off at the border already on 21:02 - May 13 by Garyjack

I've met him, and his sidekick cArL cUrTiS (who actually claimed on their website that he travelled to the battle of Ninian Park on the Swansea fans train on his own wearing a Cardiff top underneath his jackett!). Pair of cocks the both of em.

Gary is cArL the moody looking dwarf one always with him? or the one who lives in his Aquascutum scarf with the Shirley Temple hair who always hangs around his arse aswell ?

It's all kicking off at the border already on 09:54 - May 14 with 3778 views1983

It's all kicking off at the border already on 20:05 - May 13 by NotLoyal

He will find that a right gas.

It will end in tears

It's all kicking off at the border already on 09:59 - May 14 with 3772 viewssainthelens

Anus won't catch the virus, the fckn guy is indestructible. There is no challenge beyond him, history is on his side.
It's all kicking off at the border already on 20:35 - May 14 with 3612 viewsGaryjack

It's all kicking off at the border already on 21:02 - May 13 by Garyjack

Here he is.
It's all kicking off at the border already on 20:41 - May 14 with 3601 viewsBanosswan

Well, I successfully made it across the border via Hereford. I was even carrying contraband (a KFC I bought in Kidderminster).

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

It's all kicking off at the border already on 23:13 - May 14 with 3508 viewslonglostjack

It's all kicking off at the border already on 20:41 - May 14 by Banosswan

Well, I successfully made it across the border via Hereford. I was even carrying contraband (a KFC I bought in Kidderminster).

Avoided the border guards at Skenfrith ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024