Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the PL and Championship be completed 13:44 - May 12 with 5258 viewsthornabyswan

Will the PL and Championship be completed

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 21:08 - May 13 with 1420 viewsBest_loser

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 08:24 - May 13 by Jackinexile1

Penalty shootouts?

That would solve the social distancing problem 😃

All on the same day at wembley
Will the PL and Championship be completed on 18:35 - May 14 with 1316 viewsWhiterockin

June start? Ludicrous in my opinion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52665805
Will the PL and Championship be completed on 19:03 - May 14 with 1296 viewsperplex

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 20:00 - May 13 by monmouth

It’s hard to imagine who would be insane enough to go somewhere and mingle with many thousands of strangers if there is any serious risk that’s for sure.

Who mentioned playing with thousands of people,, they are saying playing behind closed doors, and my point is if they decide that is to dangerous as well we will not be seeing live football again albeit on TV until a cure or vaccine is found, so giving the go ahead in June is no different to giving the go ahead in Sept without a cure or vaccine.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 19:04]
Will the PL and Championship be completed on 21:25 - May 14 with 1255 viewsCatullus

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 19:03 - May 14 by perplex

Who mentioned playing with thousands of people,, they are saying playing behind closed doors, and my point is if they decide that is to dangerous as well we will not be seeing live football again albeit on TV until a cure or vaccine is found, so giving the go ahead in June is no different to giving the go ahead in Sept without a cure or vaccine.

Depending on th number of cases and how widespread it is maybe? The government seems to think it's ok for football to go ahead, I guess (if it does) we'll find out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 22:44 - May 14 with 1235 viewskarnataka

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 18:35 - May 14 by Whiterockin

June start? Ludicrous in my opinion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52665805

Absolutely.
Will the PL and Championship be completed on 23:02 - May 14 with 1222 viewsPozuelosSideys

Itll end up being just the PL completed, and they will find some way to fudge it so there is no relegation or promotion into it. Theyll make up an excuse around neutral venues or something being a disadvantage to clubs at the bottom. Cos obviously, only the PL matters. The clubs in the lower divisions can go to the wall, nobody cares. Just as long as the overpaid, overhyped babies in the PL can peacock around and the media can continue their annual whankfest over it all.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 23:15 - May 14 with 1211 viewsmonmouth

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 19:03 - May 14 by perplex

It was a reply to this comment of yours

"So if that`s the case we will never see a football match live again until if and when vaccine is found"

To see a football match live you actually have to go to one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 15:05 - May 15 with 1107 views3swan

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 23:15 - May 14 by monmouth

"So if that`s the case we will never see a football match live again until if and when vaccine is found"

League 2 have voted to not play. Will be play offs though
Login to get fewer ads

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 17:01 - May 15 with 1065 viewsCatullus

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 15:05 - May 15 by 3swan

League 2 have voted to not play. Will be play offs though

Port Vale and Bradford can't be happy with that! 1 and 4 points respectively outside the play off places with 9 games left.

I'm with Barnesy,

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/without-relegation-liverpool-shouldnt-be-given-t

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 17:18 - May 15 with 1058 viewssainthelens

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 17:01 - May 15 by Catullus

Port Vale and Bradford can't be happy with that! 1 and 4 points respectively outside the play off places with 9 games left.

I'm with Barnesy,

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/without-relegation-liverpool-shouldnt-be-given-t

Same with Exeter. Their big rivals ( Plymouth) just a couple of points ahead in auto promo spot.
If that was us/scum there would uproar.
Will the PL and Championship be completed on 18:32 - May 15 with 1036 viewsOldjack

Computer says we missed out on promotion as did our little cousins

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 18:33 - May 15 with 1035 viewsOldjack

league two has finished as of today

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 18:35 - May 15 with 1034 viewsmonmouth

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 17:18 - May 15 by sainthelens

Same with Exeter. Their big rivals ( Plymouth) just a couple of points ahead in auto promo spot.
If that was us/scum there would uproar.

League one is really interesting. ‘Big’ Sundo outside play offs on goal difference and all of them only 3 points outside auto.

That would be very amusing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 18:41 - May 15 with 1029 viewsthornabyswan

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 18:35 - May 15 by monmouth

League one is really interesting. ‘Big’ Sundo outside play offs on goal difference and all of them only 3 points outside auto.

That would be very amusing.

Good enough for the tw@ts still remember them booing Neil Taylor as he was stretchered off.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 18:44 - May 15 with 1024 viewsperplex

Will the PL and Championship be completed on 23:15 - May 14 by monmouth

Ok but now now that I have explained more clearly to you I`m sure you agree that my point is valid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024