Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. 19:02 - May 13 with 2398 viewstheloneranger

"Asian-based Y11 Sports & Media company have become Ospreys' major shareholder in a "multi-million pound deal."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/52648547

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 20:24 - May 13 with 2338 viewsPegojack

Think they might be interested in a football club too?
Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 20:33 - May 13 with 2319 viewsDarran

They want to fuçk off down St Helen’s.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 21:29 - May 13 with 2254 viewsPentyrchJack

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 20:33 - May 13 by Darran

Yes please Darran. It's a much better venue with a lot more history. Better pubs there too.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 21:54 - May 13 with 2220 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 20:33 - May 13 by Darran

Too right. Much better atmosphere.
Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 22:02 - May 13 with 2205 viewsJoe_bradshaw

They'll be renting St Helen's to the Swans soon enough when the Liberty rusts a bit more and fails to get a safety certificate.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 22:04 - May 13 with 2203 viewsLuther27

Gnoll would be better. Older club with more history
Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 22:16 - May 13 with 2191 viewsGaryjack

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 21:29 - May 13 by PentyrchJack

Yes please Darran. It's a much better venue with a lot more history. Better pubs there too.

Where are they then?
Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 12:42 - May 14 with 1943 viewsjackharris

They are allegedly moving to a purpose built 12,000 capacity ground in Llandarcy.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 12:46 - May 14 with 1930 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 12:42 - May 14 by jackharris

They are allegedly moving to a purpose built 12,000 capacity ground in Llandarcy.

And they'll still never fill it 🙄

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 18:46 - May 14 with 1785 viewsVetchfielder

Somebody on Twitter was thanking Rob Davies for his work in driving through the sale - I guess this is the same Rob Davies that sold his Swans shares to the Americans at the time as Jenkins, Dineen etc.

Until this news, I didn't know that Welsh rugby clubs had shares that could be sold - I thought they were too heavily tied in to the WRU.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 19:08 - May 14 with 1769 viewsLeonWasGod

Never heard of them and can't find anything about them (other than their own glossy website). Another dodgy shell of nothingness?
Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 19:35 - May 14 with 1741 viewsFergal

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 19:08 - May 14 by LeonWasGod

Never heard of them and can't find anything about them (other than their own glossy website). Another dodgy shell of nothingness?

The lack of online prescence does seem rather odd.
Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 02:43 - May 15 with 1646 viewsSlugster664

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 22:04 - May 13 by Luther27

Gnoll would be better. Older club with more history

STID

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 09:57 - May 15 with 1490 viewsCatullus

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 12:46 - May 14 by Swanjaxs

The way things are going with the football we could end up sharing their ground and not filling it!

I looked at recent pictures of the Liberty, do they do any basic maintenance? It took them years to sort out the slippery concourses, surprised nobody sued them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 15:10 - May 16 with 1356 viewsSlugster664

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 12:46 - May 14 by Swanjaxs

First side to fill the Liberty pal

STID

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 15:29 - May 16 with 1327 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 15:10 - May 16 by Slugster664

You seen the "crowds" the Ospreys pull at home nowadays?

Embarrassing Pal 👍🏻🤣
[Post edited 16 May 2020 15:30]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 10:09 - May 17 with 1222 viewsthornabyswan

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 15:10 - May 16 by Slugster664

The Ospreys could play at the Liberty now with social distancing 1 person every 3rd seat and still close a stand.
Regional rugby hss been s disaster since the start.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 16:58 - May 17 with 1147 viewsSlugster664

Ospreys: Sports marketing group 75.1% stake in 'multi-million pound' takeover .. on 15:29 - May 16 by Swanjaxs

You seen the "crowds" the Ospreys pull at home nowadays?

Embarrassing Pal 👍🏻🤣
[Post edited 16 May 2020 15:30]

Seen the Swans crowds?

Regional rugby has been a disaster but I think the Ospreys will have learnt harsh lessons over the years. Hopefully they will move forward with this new investment and success and crowds will start to reappear...I hope so anyhow

STID

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024