Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beards 08:51 - May 16 with 5435 viewsCountyJim

Young chap i work with in hospital has been told he has to shave his beard off ive told him to contact the Union im not sure if they can force someone to do that

Its a tidy beard and well kept but the argument is his mask won't fit correctly

I can understand that in say the fire service

And another lad has been told to get rid of his pink hair dye I'm not being funny but women can dye their hair why can't men to be fair he does look a knob mind
Beards on 08:55 - May 16 with 3927 viewsraynor94

And that's the correct answer, his mask won't fit properly if he has a beard. But there again it depends on what job he's doing.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Beards on 09:09 - May 16 with 3889 viewsProfessor

Beards on 08:55 - May 16 by raynor94

And that's the correct answer, his mask won't fit properly if he has a beard. But there again it depends on what job he's doing.

No disposable mask will work with a bead.
There are expensive alternatives but not feasible for current needs. A few employers won’t allow beards.
Beards on 09:10 - May 16 with 3882 viewsrockj

Just shave you lazy bastards
Beards on 09:17 - May 16 with 3875 viewsNeath_Jack

The bloke with a beard is a dickhead then, and so are you for telling him to go to the union. You'll be the first on here crying about him, if he was to contract covid19 and pass away. Vanity should never ever come before a persons health. F*ck sake.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Beards on 09:29 - May 16 with 3863 viewsDarran

Beards on 09:17 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

The bloke with a beard is a dickhead then, and so are you for telling him to go to the union. You'll be the first on here crying about him, if he was to contract covid19 and pass away. Vanity should never ever come before a persons health. F*ck sake.

Exactly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Beards on 09:54 - May 16 with 3833 viewsItchySphincter

Tell him to shave or f*ck off. Doctors shouldn’t be wearing ties either.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Beards on 10:18 - May 16 with 3788 viewsBLAZE

I've not shaven since lockdown began and I look like a Muslim convert. My hope is when the hairdressers open back up they'll be able to shape it up and have me looking sexy

For the time being, just call me Abdul

I've had a number of jobs where you had to be clean shaven - one was so the asbestos mask would seal etc. Not really much of a sacrifice for your health, is it?

I bet your boss loves you Jim, you seem like one of lifes awkward fückers
Beards on 10:22 - May 16 with 3776 viewsProfessor

Beards on 09:54 - May 16 by ItchySphincter

Tell him to shave or f*ck off. Doctors shouldn’t be wearing ties either.

Quite right.
Login to get fewer ads

Beards on 10:27 - May 16 with 3764 viewsHighjack

Under normal circumstances I’d have a bit of sympathy with him. Even though beards are generally f*cking disgusting, god knows how much food and other crap lives in them, it would be his choice to look like a tw*t.

But while this is going on I’m on his bosses side.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Beards on 10:28 - May 16 with 3761 viewsdickythorpe

Goatees are the way forward.
Face fungus is ten a penny these days
Beards on 10:36 - May 16 with 3744 viewshobo

The union would tell him the same. He doesn't really have a choice if he wants to continue working there
Beards on 10:39 - May 16 with 3737 viewsHighjack

Beards on 10:36 - May 16 by hobo

The union would tell him the same. He doesn't really have a choice if he wants to continue working there

The only way is to convert to Sikhism really.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Beards on 13:19 - May 16 with 3653 viewsNotLoyal

Beards on 10:18 - May 16 by BLAZE

I've not shaven since lockdown began and I look like a Muslim convert. My hope is when the hairdressers open back up they'll be able to shape it up and have me looking sexy

I've had a number of jobs where you had to be clean shaven - one was so the asbestos mask would seal etc. Not really much of a sacrifice for your health, is it?

FFS mate, whatever you do don’t go out jogging with a rucksack.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Beards on 14:48 - May 16 with 3570 viewsBanosswan

Muslim Dr's are shaving their beards so that the ffp3 masks fit properly, yet this minge is moaning?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Beards on 14:59 - May 16 with 3554 viewsWarwickHunt

Beards on 14:48 - May 16 by Banosswan

Muslim Dr's are shaving their beards so that the ffp3 masks fit properly, yet this minge is moaning?

Probably a “hipster” fûcking twàt.
Beards on 16:46 - May 16 with 3487 viewsDJack

Great... can I have a chicken jalfrezi, pilau rice and some onion bhaji's. Ta.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Beards on 17:15 - May 16 with 3455 viewskarnataka

I think I'm heading for the style known as The Full Gandalf!
Beards on 17:31 - May 16 with 3440 viewsFieryJack

Have got used to the sexism and racism on this site, but beardism is a step too far.

Workers of the world unite...
You have nothing to lose except your beards 😂
Beards on 17:34 - May 16 with 3434 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm not shaving mine off. I've had it since my honeymoon in April 1979 so my children and grandchildren have never seen me clean shaven.

It wouldn't be fair to scare them now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Beards on 18:15 - May 16 with 3383 viewsmajorraglan

Beards on 17:34 - May 16 by Joe_bradshaw

I'm not shaving mine off. I've had it since my honeymoon in April 1979 so my children and grandchildren have never seen me clean shaven.

It wouldn't be fair to scare them now.

Shaved mine off after 20 years on account of this Covid19, first time my wife and kids had seen me without one. Wife wants me to grow it back!
Beards on 18:20 - May 16 with 3375 viewsmajorraglan

Needs to shave his beard off, not only does it put him at risk of catching Covid19 - if he was asymptomatic he could be passing it on to others without even being aware he’s got the virus. He’s being selfish.

Hopefully the union will tell him to do one, I know a few a union rep in the emergency services environment and they have no issue with managers telling staff to shave.

This youngster needs to shape up or ship out.
Beards on 18:52 - May 16 with 3329 viewsDarran

I’m always unshaven I’ve only shaved about once a month since I was sixteen but how people have a long term beard baffles me.
I’m currently ten weeks into a lockdown beard and I can’t see it lasting much longer because it’s driving me around the twist.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Beards on 22:30 - May 16 with 3217 viewsbuilthjack

Scruffy c#nts. It takes 2 minutes to shave. Have some self respect.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Beards on 06:54 - May 17 with 3106 viewssquarebear

Telling the lad to get rid of his pink hair seems an odd one. Is that because, once he's masked up, there's a risk patients who don't for whatever reason want to be treated by a bloke might mistake him for a female?
Beards on 09:15 - May 17 with 3046 viewsWarwickHunt

Beards on 06:54 - May 17 by squarebear

Telling the lad to get rid of his pink hair seems an odd one. Is that because, once he's masked up, there's a risk patients who don't for whatever reason want to be treated by a bloke might mistake him for a female?

Or possibly they don’t want to be treated by a fûcking twàt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024