Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Corbyn gene 21:00 - May 16 with 2263 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Corbyn gene on 23:14 - May 16 with 2205 viewsWarwickHunt

And he’s the brains of the family.
The Corbyn gene on 00:21 - May 17 with 2158 viewsGlyn1

I don't have a problem with that.

The whole point about our democracy is that we are able to demonstrate against our Government when we disagree with it. Doesn't matter if we're right or they are - it's what our ancestors lost many lives to establish. Yes, in my opinion, he's a fool. But he and they are absolutely entitled to their opinion.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Corbyn gene on 09:17 - May 17 with 2076 viewsWarwickHunt

The Corbyn gene on 00:21 - May 17 by Glyn1

The whole point about our democracy is that we are able to demonstrate against our Government when we disagree with it. Doesn't matter if we're right or they are - it's what our ancestors lost many lives to establish. Yes, in my opinion, he's a fool. But he and they are absolutely entitled to their opinion.

He was also spreading the G5 causes Covid 19 arse dribble. Lock the stupid cûnt up.
The Corbyn gene on 09:31 - May 17 with 2068 viewsPegojack

They want all the freedoms without any of the responsibilities. It would be nice if there was a mechanism whereby the police could take their details and pass them on to the health system. Then if any of them present at hospital with covid symptoms, they could be told very firmly "you took the concious decision to place yourself and NHS staff at mortal risk, so we're not treating you, feck off home and don't come back".
The Corbyn gene on 09:46 - May 17 with 2048 viewsWarwickHunt

The Corbyn gene on 09:31 - May 17 by Pegojack

They want all the freedoms without any of the responsibilities. It would be nice if there was a mechanism whereby the police could take their details and pass them on to the health system. Then if any of them present at hospital with covid symptoms, they could be told very firmly "you took the concious decision to place yourself and NHS staff at mortal risk, so we're not treating you, feck off home and don't come back".

Thereby improving the gene pool. Win win.
The Corbyn gene on 10:50 - May 17 with 2022 viewswaynekerr55

The Corbyn gene on 09:46 - May 17 by WarwickHunt

Thereby improving the gene pool. Win win.

But what about the lifeguards who will be rendered redundant? Who will fund their retraining package?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Corbyn gene on 11:42 - May 17 with 1979 viewsKilkennyjack

The Corbyn gene on 09:17 - May 17 by WarwickHunt

He was also spreading the G5 causes Covid 19 arse dribble. Lock the stupid cûnt up.

Not a word wasted ... 👏👏😂

Beware of the Risen People

The Corbyn gene on 15:01 - May 17 with 1920 viewsDJack

The Corbyn gene on 00:21 - May 17 by Glyn1

I agree but always keep an eye out...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

The Corbyn gene on 15:07 - May 17 with 1913 viewsLohengrin

The Corbyn gene on 15:01 - May 17 by DJack

I agree but always keep an eye out...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

Popper was always the one that Thatcher used to cite as her main inspiration...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Corbyn gene on 16:53 - May 17 with 1856 viewskarnataka

It's been a weekly event in Glastonbury for quite a while so always on our evening news here and the prick is always there. There's never many in total though and the police always disperse them quickly enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024