Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 96000 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:45 - Jul 8 with 1382 viewsexiledclaseboy

“A party I don't like is in power" does not equal Devolution failing”

I don’t agree with Ebo on mush but that’s bang on.

Poll: Tory leader

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:48 - Jul 8 with 1382 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:39 - Jul 8 by Highjack

But it’s not “another country”. It’s the UK.

The UK Govt's EU Withdrawal Bill will allow Westminster to interfere in Wales's powers in key areas such as the environment and agriculture.

Which part don’t you understand? One country interfering with another country that is devolved.

They will try the same with Scotland too. There is no union anymore.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:07 - Jul 8 with 1367 viewsHighjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:48 - Jul 8 by Ebo

The UK Govt's EU Withdrawal Bill will allow Westminster to interfere in Wales's powers in key areas such as the environment and agriculture.

Which part don’t you understand? One country interfering with another country that is devolved.

In what way is the Uk another country?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:14 - Jul 8 with 1350 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:48 - Jul 8 by Ebo

So how come we have a U.K. parliament?

I guess you are happy to accept the English pounds

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:18 - Jul 8 with 1346 viewsHighjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:14 - Jul 8 by Andy1300

So how come we have a U.K. parliament?

I guess you are happy to accept the English pounds

They aren’t English pounds, they are UK pounds.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:53 - Jul 8 with 1322 viewsrockinjac

I’m not a left winger but I do respect the arguments

I on the other hand cannot in anyway shape or form understand the argument for Welsh independence

It makes even Brexit look coherent
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:11 - Jul 8 with 1307 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:53 - Jul 8 by rockinjac

I on the other hand cannot in anyway shape or form understand the argument for Welsh independence

Are you stuck in 1973 ?
Do you still think that George Thomas is a great welshman ?
Do you only watch BBC news ?

Do you know that out of every country that declared themselves out of the British Empire then none has ever asked to return...?
They all seem to be doing ok mind ?

Lots of smaller nations are very successful.

Our future is walesshire, western england, or IndyWales.

Scotland and the north of Ireland are nailed on the leave the UK already.

Sorry if this all comes ss a big shock to you.

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:16 - Jul 8 with 1285 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:11 - Jul 8 by Kilkennyjack

Are you stuck in 1973 ?
Do you still think that George Thomas is a great welshman ?
Do you only watch BBC news ?

Do you know that out of every country that declared themselves out of the British Empire then none has ever asked to return...?
They all seem to be doing ok mind ?

Lots of smaller nations are very successful.

Our future is walesshire, western england, or IndyWales.

Scotland and the north of Ireland are nailed on the leave the UK already.

Sorry if this all comes ss a big shock to you.

Strange nearly everyone of them joined the British commonwealth and are democratic counties using British Parliamentary type constitution and their legal systems are based on British Law.

Well done the UK a great legacy to over 80 countries.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:18 - Jul 8 with 1283 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:18 - Jul 8 by Highjack

Even if they have bank of England printed on them.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:27 - Jul 8 with 1268 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:16 - Jul 8 by felixstowe_jack

Strange nearly everyone of them joined the British commonwealth and are democratic counties using British Parliamentary type constitution and their legal systems are based on British Law.

Well done the UK a great legacy to over 80 countries.

You want to read up .... i know this will shake your world view, but ... for example ...

In 1943, up to four million Bengalis starved to death when Churchill diverted food to British soldiers and countries such as Greece while a deadly famine swept through Bengal.

🤷‍♂️

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:27 - Jul 8 with 1259 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:53 - Jul 8 by rockinjac

English govt will lend money to Wales for a road they don't really want and have no real intention of building but will take money FROM Wales for a railroad in England

The games Tories play

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:29 - Jul 8 with 1258 viewsHighjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:18 - Jul 8 by felixstowe_jack

Good point.

You’ve obviously been to the Bank of England gift shop.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:22 - Jul 9 with 1211 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:18 - Jul 8 by Highjack

The point was more about the pounds paid by the English taxpayers that subsidise Wales, along with Scotland and N. Ireland

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:45 - Jul 9 with 1178 viewslondonlisa2001

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:18 - Jul 8 by felixstowe_jack

The Bank of England is the central bank of the UK, owned by the UK government.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:07 - Jul 9 with 1139 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:27 - Jul 8 by Kilkennyjack

You want to read up .... i know this will shake your world view, but ... for example ...

In 1943, up to four million Bengalis starved to death when Churchill diverted food to British soldiers and countries such as Greece while a deadly famine swept through Bengal.

🤷‍♂️

It was war everyone was on rations and soldiers had to be fed to prevent the Japanese invading India which would have led to even more deaths . Do you think the Japanese would have fed the civilian population first in a famine.

Get real if Hitler and the Japanese had won there would have been millions more civilians sent to gas chambers.

Well done UK for helping to defeat the germans and Japan.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:08 - Jul 9 with 1136 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:27 - Jul 8 by Ebo

English govt will lend money to Wales for a road they don't really want and have no real intention of building but will take money FROM Wales for a railroad in England

The games Tories play

Not spoken to one motorist who says the do not want a bypass of the brynglas nightmare.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:10 - Jul 9 with 1133 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:45 - Jul 9 by londonlisa2001

The Bank of England is the central bank of the UK, owned by the UK government.

Correct the UK government guarantees the Pound sterling. It is not british pounds or english pounds.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:53 - Jul 9 with 1128 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:08 - Jul 9 by felixstowe_jack

Not spoken to one motorist who says the do not want a bypass of the brynglas nightmare.

That makes 2 of us.

If the WAG were any good, they would sort out the mess that is the transport system all over Wales, not just around Cardiff.

North to south is a nightmare, west to east is just as bad.

Rail upgrade to Cardiff and the valleys.

Massive investment to ensure Cardiff gets all the inward investment.

I really think people of Wales would vote to abolish the WAG if there were a vote

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:46 - Jul 9 with 1115 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:53 - Jul 9 by Andy1300

That makes 2 of us.

If the WAG were any good, they would sort out the mess that is the transport system all over Wales, not just around Cardiff.

North to south is a nightmare, west to east is just as bad.

Rail upgrade to Cardiff and the valleys.

Massive investment to ensure Cardiff gets all the inward investment.

I really think people of Wales would vote to abolish the WAG if there were a vote

No - we are very proud of our new Welsh Parliament.

More powers or Indy please.
Wales never ever votes Tory, we don't need Johnson, Mogg and the like.

Then we can raise the money we need to build both east to west, and south to north.
I agree with you on the need.
You may reflect that the M4 and the A55 are both built west to east, specifically to extract from Wales to England. And of course the links to Ireland.

The North to South need is critical.

Feck Johnson 🤡.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:20 - Jul 9 with 1107 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:46 - Jul 9 by Kilkennyjack

Then we can raise the money we need to build both east to west, and south to north.
You may reflect that the M4 and the A55 are both built west to east, specifically to extract from Wales to England. And of course the links to Ireland.

Feck Johnson 🤡.

Some of you are very proud.

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:23 - Jul 9 with 1103 viewsDr_Winston

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:46 - Jul 9 by Kilkennyjack

Feck Johnson 🤡.

You'd have to be a special kind of c*nt to want to drive a four to six lane motorway right through some of the prettiest countryside in Europe.

There is no need for a North to South Wales motorway. Environmentally or Economically.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:31 - Jul 9 with 1090 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:08 - Jul 9 by felixstowe_jack

Then they are not the ones who would have to live with the problem of it being moved. What I dont accept is the hypocrite of a UK prime minister who wants to go against local opinion and environmental disaster on this then opposes a runway at Heathrow due to environmental impact.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:31 - Jul 9 with 1091 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:27 - Jul 8 by Ebo

The games Tories play

“ A road they don’t really want’

Fuk me you really must live in a backwater part of Wales & don't understand the need to improve transport in & out of Wales for business.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:38 - Jul 9 with 1086 viewsGaryjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:23 - Jul 9 by Dr_Winston

You'd have to be a special kind of c*nt to want to drive a four to six lane motorway right through some of the prettiest countryside in Europe.

There is no need for a North to South Wales motorway. Environmentally or Economically.

Kilkenny's vision for the new Llandrindod Wells bypass.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:46 - Jul 9 with 1074 viewsDr_Winston

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:38 - Jul 9 by Garyjack

Kilkenny's vision for the new Llandrindod Wells bypass.

These people are insane.

If they were honest and admitted that their desire for Welsh independence was motivated more by hatred of England than any sensible belief that Wales would be better off alone at least I could respect that. Hatred is a powerful motivator.

There's no serious case for Welsh independence otherwise.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024