Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 95689 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:49 - Jul 17 with 1756 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:27 - Jul 16 by Kilkennyjack

Listen, its a debate.
Sadly for you there is a direction of travel and the outcome is inevitable.

Did you miss this bit ?

‘When people who said they didn't know how they would vote were excluded .... the YouGov poll conducted between September 6 and 10 suggests that 31% of people would be certain to vote for independence in a referendum .....with 41% backing an independent Wales in the European Union if the rest of the UK leaves’.

You must be shiiitting it...... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🤝 🇪🇺 ... ❤️

I didn't miss this bit, I ignored it because excluding undecided voters just skews the percentages. You can't ignore the undecided, you have to try and win their vote.

Yes it is a debate, I'm not the one who needs reminding of that. I'm not the one that verbally abuses people with different opinions.
I'm not shitting it either, if one day we have the vote and Wales chooses independence I shall accept the result as a democratic choice. Shame you can't do the ame with brexit.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:44 - Jul 17 with 1705 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:55 - Jul 15 by Ebo

Then by that logic let us have a second Brexit vote then?

No, I thought not. I would not want one now either, it is done.

It is the same token - you should not reverse something that has been democratically elected in place. You win some and lose some not always getting what you voted for, that is democracy.

It is Welsh labour that has failed us not devolution, you have a chance to vote them out next year.

What you are forgetting is that more people still support the Senedd than those who oppose it.

The people who oppose it are the same clowns who probably support a no-deal brexit - headline gobblers, poorly informed and educated.

Glad to see that nonsense was defeated by a massive margin with only 2 voting for it, that is why you will never see that on a ballot paper.

Yes you can have a second Brexit vote in 20 years time to see if the outcome has been good or bad for the UK.

The anti Brexit campaigners have had the chance in two general elections since the Brexit referendum. They lost both general elections.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:56 - Jul 17 with 1687 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:49 - Jul 17 by Catullus

I didn't miss this bit, I ignored it because excluding undecided voters just skews the percentages. You can't ignore the undecided, you have to try and win their vote.

Yes it is a debate, I'm not the one who needs reminding of that. I'm not the one that verbally abuses people with different opinions.
I'm not shitting it either, if one day we have the vote and Wales chooses independence I shall accept the result as a democratic choice. Shame you can't do the ame with brexit.

How can i verbally abuse anyone ?
I never speak to anyone from PS. 🤷‍♂️

I care about Brexit because of the damage it will bring to working class people.
I guess you simply don't care ?

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:59 - Jul 17 with 1685 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:44 - Jul 17 by felixstowe_jack

Yes you can have a second Brexit vote in 20 years time to see if the outcome has been good or bad for the UK.

The anti Brexit campaigners have had the chance in two general elections since the Brexit referendum. They lost both general elections.

When people find out it a fecking disaster then Johnson will be toast.

The UK under Keir Starmer will rejoin within 10 years. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺❤️

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:49 - Jul 18 with 1642 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:59 - Jul 17 by Kilkennyjack

When people find out it a fecking disaster then Johnson will be toast.

The UK under Keir Starmer will rejoin within 10 years. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺❤️

Don’t be so sure

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:58 - Jul 18 with 1620 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:44 - Jul 17 by Highjack

Welsh nationalist calls the majority of the welsh voting population dull and mad.

Bet your teeth must be black from all that bootlicking.

You and a few others on here are a disgrace to the Welsh nation.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 02:23 - Jul 19 with 1595 viewsHighjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:58 - Jul 18 by Ebo

Bet your teeth must be black from all that bootlicking.

You and a few others on here are a disgrace to the Welsh nation.

A disgrace to wales for voting to return more power to the welsh assembly?

You mad bro.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:23 - Jul 19 with 1539 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 02:23 - Jul 19 by Highjack

A disgrace to wales for voting to return more power to the welsh assembly?

You mad bro.

Repeat after me ....

Its
The
Welsh
Parliament

I guess you already know this important fact .. 🤷‍♂️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:02 - Jul 19 with 1519 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:23 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

Repeat after me ....

Its
The
Welsh
Parliament

It’s a joking parliament tho

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:05 - Jul 19 with 1517 viewsexiledclaseboy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:02 - Jul 19 by Andy1300

It’s a joking parliament tho

How?

Poll: Tory leader

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:22 - Jul 19 with 1507 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:05 - Jul 19 by exiledclaseboy

How?

Because it doesn’t have full powers.

Let’s have a vote

Let’s get rid of it

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:30 - Jul 19 with 1499 viewsexiledclaseboy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:22 - Jul 19 by Andy1300

Let’s have a vote

Let’s get rid of it

Yes it does. It has full primary law making powers in the areas devolved to it. Same as the Scottish Parliament has full primary law making powers in the areas devolved to it.

Poll: Tory leader

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:44 - Jul 19 with 1486 viewsHighjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:23 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

Repeat after me ....

Its
The
Welsh
Parliament

Its
The
Welsh
Parliament

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:49 - Jul 19 with 1460 viewschad

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:30 - Jul 19 by exiledclaseboy

Yes it does. It has full primary law making powers in the areas devolved to it. Same as the Scottish Parliament has full primary law making powers in the areas devolved to it.

Gotcha*

So you are saying they have full powers within their limited powers

A bit like access all areas, really meaning you can access every bit of the few areas you are allowed to access.

Uh huh

* For a certain poster who chose to abuse me (but strangely not others) when using the word Gotcha, I should clarify for their own comprehension. In this context it means, got you, i.e. I understand, and is not uncommonly used, nor uncommonly understood thus, except perhaps for those with an enduring overriding proclivity for Noel Edmunds.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:22 - Jul 19 with 1435 viewslondonlisa2001

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:49 - Jul 19 by chad

Gotcha*

So you are saying they have full powers within their limited powers

A bit like access all areas, really meaning you can access every bit of the few areas you are allowed to access.

Uh huh

* For a certain poster who chose to abuse me (but strangely not others) when using the word Gotcha, I should clarify for their own comprehension. In this context it means, got you, i.e. I understand, and is not uncommonly used, nor uncommonly understood thus, except perhaps for those with an enduring overriding proclivity for Noel Edmunds.

‘Abuse you’?

And yesterday you claimed I gave you ‘real abuse’.

This is what I wrote Chad, “ Chad, the ‘gotcha’ bit is as profoundly sad as it is wrong. It just makes you seem ridiculous. ”

That’s now described as ‘abuse’. Or ‘real abuse’.

And you’ll repeat and repeat the lie that I’ve ‘abused you’. Constantly.

Sad, spiteful little troll.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 15:22]
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:25 - Jul 19 with 1428 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:44 - Jul 19 by Highjack

Its
The
Welsh
Parliament

If they are both full parliaments why don't they raise all there own taxes and not rely on the vast subsidies from the UK parliament.?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:48 - Jul 19 with 1421 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:25 - Jul 19 by felixstowe_jack

If they are both full parliaments why don't they raise all there own taxes and not rely on the vast subsidies from the UK parliament.?

Listen - i agree with you, Cymru should be an independent nation so we could do exactly that.

John has already explained the money side of things to you multiple times. I guess you forget everything each time you sleep.

Why do you think Westmonster cares so much about stopping the freedom of Scotland, Cymru , and the north of Ireland ?
Do you think for one moment that it is anything other than financial self interest ?
Think Welsh coal, think Scotlands oil ... you might start to get the picture. Even you.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:50 - Jul 19 with 1417 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:22 - Jul 19 by Andy1300

Let’s have a vote

Let’s get rid of it

We have had a vote.

The people have spoken.
Its the will of the people ....

You know the drill ....

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:03 - Jul 19 with 1408 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:50 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

We have had a vote.

The people have spoken.

You know the drill ....

In a democracy, we can change our mind, remember the Brexit vote?
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 16:09]

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:04 - Jul 19 with 1405 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:50 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

We have had a vote.

The people have spoken.

You know the drill ....

You scared the outcome will be to scrap it?

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:17 - Jul 19 with 1383 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:03 - Jul 19 by Andy1300

In a democracy, we can change our mind, remember the Brexit vote?
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 16:09]

Yes mate, thats my point.

I am taking the piiss out of the Brexidiots.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:22 - Jul 19 with 1382 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:04 - Jul 19 by Andy1300

You scared the outcome will be to scrap it?

John has covered this already, please keep up at the back.

‘Just to put the Welsh people's attitude toward devolution in an accurate context.

1979 referendum - Yes 20.3% - No 79.7%.
1997 referendum - Yes - 50.3% - No 49.7%.

Then the 2011 referendum on further law making powers for the Welsh Assembly - Yes 64% - No 36%. This was effectively a huge vote of confidence in having the Assembly.

So, contrary to what many argue as a 'small' majority for Yes in 1997, it was actually an enormous turnaround in Welsh attitudes toward devolution in just 18 years and then a further enormous vote of confidence just 14 years later.’

This is only going one way - ‘No’ has dropped from 79.9% in 1979, to circa 20% today...?
The bootlickers have lost.
George Thomas would be fuming ... 👛

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:28 - Jul 19 with 1376 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:22 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

‘Just to put the Welsh people's attitude toward devolution in an accurate context.

Then the 2011 referendum on further law making powers for the Welsh Assembly - Yes 64% - No 36%. This was effectively a huge vote of confidence in having the Assembly.

So, contrary to what many argue as a 'small' majority for Yes in 1997, it was actually an enormous turnaround in Welsh attitudes toward devolution in just 18 years and then a further enormous vote of confidence just 14 years later.’

This is only going one way - ‘No’ has dropped from 79.9% in 1979, to circa 20% today...?

Only one way to find out though!

What are you afraid of?

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:26 - Jul 19 with 1344 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:28 - Jul 19 by Andy1300

Only one way to find out though!

What are you afraid of?

I am guessing from the question that yiu are not well. Poor dab.
Best seek medical help.

I am happy to have any vote you like tomorrow.
Unfortunately i am just a bloke in a pub in Swansea.

Do you think i am boris johnson ?

Fecking pity mun. Thick as shite.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:38 - Jul 20 with 1292 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:22 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

It was not a vote of confidence in the Welsh assembly there should have been three options on the ballot paper
1 given the assembly more power
2 keep the Assembly as it
3 abolish the Assembly

People who wanted to abolish the assembly would not had no choice so why would they have voted in a biased referendum.

The people of Wales should have a referendum keep the Assembly abolish the Assembly. It is 20 years since we had a referendum. If the Scottish insist they can have a referendum every 5 years why can't the people of Wales have one?

I see Drakeford has come in for universal condemnation for saying when he wins the election he won't stand for a full term.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024