Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 94670 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:27 - May 19 with 3164 viewskrunchykarrot

Another day and another feck up by the joking Prof. Cant even post a ketter for gods sake its embarrising.

Bring on the vote i say.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:28 - May 19 with 3162 viewskrunchykarrot

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:27 - May 19 by krunchykarrot

Another day and another feck up by the joking Prof. Cant even post a ketter for gods sake its embarrising.

Bring on the vote i say.

Or even a letter.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:33 - May 19 with 3155 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:28 - May 19 by krunchykarrot

Or even a letter.

A kettle ?

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:38 - May 19 with 3151 viewskrunchykarrot

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:33 - May 19 by Kilkennyjack

A kettle ?

Drakeford most probably would need help operating there as well.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:14 - May 19 with 3113 viewsHighjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:33 - May 19 by Kilkennyjack

A kettle ?

He has gone off the boil recently.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:36 - May 19 with 3059 viewsLeonWasGod

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:30 - May 19 by chad

There are many places around the uk with a lower death rate than the UK average and not only places like Staffa. Go figure. Lies, damn lies and statistics.

Not many:

It's from a good week ago and doesn't show the rate per capita, but I don't think there's region in England with such a low rate. South west and East Midlands maybe just about better off in their peak weeks, but very close.

And it's impossible to argue that the Welsh advice hasn't been clearer lately.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:02 - Jun 18 with 2936 viewsKilkennyjack

End of thread.

Well done Professor Drakers.

Boris is guessing now he has kicked out those pesky scientists. Dreadful.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:19 - Jun 18 with 2915 viewsTenbySwan

Scotland will go independent very soon and show the way for Wales.

Dwight can then go and live in England with Boris and the rest of the Bullingdon Club Tories.
Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:53 - Jun 18 with 2881 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:02 - Jun 18 by Kilkennyjack

End of thread.

Well done Professor Drakers.

Boris is guessing now he has kicked out those pesky scientists. Dreadful.

The evidence doesnt lie. Todays figures show 2 Health Boards had no new cases, another 2 had 2 new cases each and one had 3. 7 new cases across 5 Health Board areas across most of South and Mid Wales clearly shows Drakeford and Co are getting it right and they must be pretty close now to opening shops and schools. 13 of the 20 cases in South and Mid Wales are in Cardiff and the Vale with the Vale of Glamorgan having 8 cases ie 40% of the South and Mid Wales area. Hopefully this will be sorted soon and that area will join elsewhere with similar low figures. The spread westwards and northwards has been continuing with 2 cases in Ceredigion and 11 in Angelsey. The incident in the chicken factory in Llangefni will lead to higher figures for a week or so.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:16 - Jun 18 with 2839 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:19 - May 19 by magicdaps10

When people see the state of a free Scotland after a period of time and a United Ireland that will speed up the ever so slow decline already there(masked with denial, patriotism and brave fronts)

The worse thing we want and need will be a stand alone Wales, the idea will of course boost the ego of the patriotic folk in the country...please god no, its a car crash waiting to happen!

It will happen though but as stated not yet and probably to the end of my day's or just after.... The snowflake brigade will get their way and then blame someone else for its failure.

Yet there are over a 100 countries smaller than Wales independent and thriving. They are not getting mugged over by a government in another country.

The surge in support for Indy has risen remarkably of late. Over 3k signed up to yes Cymru in just the last 4 weeks. It’s early days but the messsge is getting out there.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:18 - Jun 18 with 2839 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:45 - May 19 by raynor94

Superb post!

The same English govt that scuppered Welsh govt plans for testing kits by hi-jacking the deal.

Look up Roche

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:20 - Jun 18 with 2839 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:16 - Jun 18 by Ebo

Yet there are over a 100 countries smaller than Wales independent and thriving. They are not getting mugged over by a government in another country.

The surge in support for Indy has risen remarkably of late. Over 3k signed up to yes Cymru in just the last 4 weeks. It’s early days but the messsge is getting out there.

Where can I find a list of those countries?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:23 - Jun 18 with 2830 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:20 - Jun 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Where can I find a list of those countries?

Would you like a crayon too?
Quite close to home in fact. Belgium, France etc.. then you look at Iceland which has a population less than Cardiff. But WaLeS iS tOo sMaLl innit.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 16:25]

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:46 - Jun 18 with 2815 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:23 - Jun 18 by Ebo

Quite close to home in fact. Belgium, France etc.. then you look at Iceland which has a population less than Cardiff. But WaLeS iS tOo sMaLl innit.

Ah yes, those notoriously small countries of Belgium and France, with populations nearly 4x and 22x those of Wales respectively.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:09 - Jun 18 with 2797 viewsJack59

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:46 - Jun 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ah yes, those notoriously small countries of Belgium and France, with populations nearly 4x and 22x those of Wales respectively.

Sums up the level of these Nat's, they are clueless! but unfortunately, with the help of the media, they may get independence in the next thirty years or so, possibly sooner if they can get the voting age down to 9 or 10.
The problem is the mistake can't be undone. In my lifetime I've seen our relative educational, health and economic comparisons with England plummet, I would like to see a petition for another devolution referendum, since only 25% of the people of Wales voted for it the first place. A change of that enormity, should never have been implemented with such a low mandate.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:29 - Jun 18 with 2775 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How would both Scotland and Wales survive without the subsidy from the UK government?

The Barnett formula gives both Wales and Scotland more per head of the population than England .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:34 - Jun 18 with 2769 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:09 - Jun 18 by Jack59

Sums up the level of these Nat's, they are clueless! but unfortunately, with the help of the media, they may get independence in the next thirty years or so, possibly sooner if they can get the voting age down to 9 or 10.
The problem is the mistake can't be undone. In my lifetime I've seen our relative educational, health and economic comparisons with England plummet, I would like to see a petition for another devolution referendum, since only 25% of the people of Wales voted for it the first place. A change of that enormity, should never have been implemented with such a low mandate.

Don't forget that referendum was won by something like 0.3%. It makes brexit look like a landslide.

Personally if we are ever looking at independence, I'll be upping sticks and moving over the border.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:38 - Jun 18 with 2759 viewsraynor94

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:34 - Jun 18 by Scotia

Don't forget that referendum was won by something like 0.3%. It makes brexit look like a landslide.

Personally if we are ever looking at independence, I'll be upping sticks and moving over the border.

Will the last one leaving, please switch off the lights.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:51 - Jun 18 with 2738 viewsEbo

The problem with bootlickers like you is that you honestly think we will prosper in an unequal union, Stockholm syndrome.

Just think what we could do with the 5.8 billion that it is going to cost the Welsh Taxpayer for HS2. Why should we pay taxes to fund vanity projects across the border? Why should they get our cheap energy? The list goes on. We are being shafted.

As for nats - try republican instead.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:52 - Jun 18 with 2736 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:38 - Jun 18 by raynor94

Will the last one leaving, please switch off the lights.

Bye then, you can live over the border and get a second fisting.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:56 - Jun 18 with 2730 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:23 - Jun 18 by Ebo

I thought Iceland was struggling too. It almost went bankrupt imn 2009, the economy crashed because it was so reliant on the banking sector and had way too much bad debt. It caused the government to resign.
Now it is struggling because it relies so very much on tourism which is currently non existent.
It's economy is predicted to contract by over 7% this year which is worse than predicted for us.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:04 - Jun 18 with 2724 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:29 - Jun 18 by felixstowe_jack

How would both Scotland and Wales survive without the subsidy from the UK government?

The Barnett formula gives both Wales and Scotland more per head of the population than England .

UK debt 2019 £1.8trillion, 85% of GDP.

In 2018 the richest fifth of the population had income 12 times the amount earned by the poorest.

A tired and toxic forced union.

Annibyniaeth. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:07 - Jun 18 with 2718 viewsKilkennyjack

You know the drill.

The people have spoken, its the will of the people, etc etc.

I believe an independent Wales in the EU would resolve the issues you are concerned about.
Good to have you aboard the indy bus.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:09 - Jun 18 with 2713 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:56 - Jun 18 by Catullus

I thought Iceland was struggling too. It almost went bankrupt imn 2009, the economy crashed because it was so reliant on the banking sector and had way too much bad debt. It caused the government to resign.
Now it is struggling because it relies so very much on tourism which is currently non existent.
It's economy is predicted to contract by over 7% this year which is worse than predicted for us.

Iceland did in fact go bankrupt and cancelled all it's debt and has not repaid any of it several UK councils lost a lot of money at the time.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:10 - Jun 18 with 2711 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:04 - Jun 18 by Kilkennyjack

UK debt 2019 £1.8trillion, 85% of GDP.

In 2018 the richest fifth of the population had income 12 times the amount earned by the poorest.

A tired and toxic forced union.

Annibyniaeth. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿.

Apart from it not currently being a forced union but a democratic choice (as in the majority don't want to leave) I have a question.

What is the earnings stat for the top 20% of Welsh residents as against the poorest?

Also do you know if these richest people will choose to stay in Wales if we went indy?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024