Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 94603 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:01 - Dec 1 with 1049 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:02 - Dec 1 by felixstowe_jack

How has wales fared better than England? Wales cases per last 7 days worse than England. Wales death rate higher than England. Was the poll taken before Drakeford's fail firebreak lockdown.

I wonder if a poll was held in England about as to how wales and England have handled the situation what the result would be.

The poll was about indy wales.
The poll was not about covid.

Do you understand the difference ?

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:46 - Dec 1 with 1032 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:01 - Dec 1 by Kilkennyjack

The poll was about indy wales.
The poll was not about covid.

Do you understand the difference ?

Your post

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:37 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Exceot thats not true ....

‘Asked how well or badly the UK Government has handled the coronavirus pandemic, just 5% said very well and a further 31% said fairly well.

Some 34% said very badly and a further 27% said fairly badly, while 4% said they didn’t know.

By contrast, 20% said the Welsh Government had handled the pandemic very well, with a further 54% saying fairly well.

Just 6% said the Welsh Government had handled the crisis very badly, with a further 14% saying fairly badly and 6% saying they didn’t know

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:52 - Dec 2 with 997 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:46 - Dec 1 by Boundy

Your post

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:37 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Exceot thats not true ....

‘Asked how well or badly the UK Government has handled the coronavirus pandemic, just 5% said very well and a further 31% said fairly well.

Some 34% said very badly and a further 27% said fairly badly, while 4% said they didn’t know.

By contrast, 20% said the Welsh Government had handled the pandemic very well, with a further 54% saying fairly well.

Just 6% said the Welsh Government had handled the crisis very badly, with a further 14% saying fairly badly and 6% saying they didn’t know

When was the poll held ? Before or after Drakeford's failed 2 week fire break?

Cases still rising in Wales while falling in the rest of the UK.

Wales also has the highest date rate per 100,000.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:20 - Dec 2 with 988 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:52 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

When was the poll held ? Before or after Drakeford's failed 2 week fire break?

Cases still rising in Wales while falling in the rest of the UK.

Wales also has the highest date rate per 100,000.

I think Kilks gone around in so many circles he's confused himself.

What was it you kept saying Kilks, Drakeford putting lives first? Well now we have the worst covid stats for a UK region AND he's looking to commit economic suicide too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:28 - Dec 2 with 980 viewstrampie

With all the terraced houses and the way neighbours pop into each others houses parts of Wales would have been worse off if we had followed Bojo, fairplay to Drakeford for following a stricter path more often and earlier than Bojo.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:37 - Dec 2 with 976 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:28 - Dec 2 by trampie

With all the terraced houses and the way neighbours pop into each others houses parts of Wales would have been worse off if we had followed Bojo, fairplay to Drakeford for following a stricter path more often and earlier than Bojo.

Ah yes only in Wales eh

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:40 - Dec 2 with 975 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:20 - Dec 2 by Catullus

I think Kilks gone around in so many circles he's confused himself.

What was it you kept saying Kilks, Drakeford putting lives first? Well now we have the worst covid stats for a UK region AND he's looking to commit economic suicide too.

One point to note , he's protected with a nice guaranteed index linked pension , he's inflicting financial genocide on others

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:42 - Dec 2 with 975 viewsCatullus

Because there are no terraced houses in England? Or are the English just more cpable of following the rules? Are you calling the Welsh too thick to follow the rules?

This stricter path, you mean the rules that wouldn't be enforced allowing everybody to ignore them?
Or the latest path that will cost thousands of jobs and have severe knock on effects on physical and mental health, the welfare budget, the NHS and crime?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:51 - Dec 2 with 966 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:42 - Dec 2 by Catullus

Because there are no terraced houses in England? Or are the English just more cpable of following the rules? Are you calling the Welsh too thick to follow the rules?

This stricter path, you mean the rules that wouldn't be enforced allowing everybody to ignore them?
Or the latest path that will cost thousands of jobs and have severe knock on effects on physical and mental health, the welfare budget, the NHS and crime?

I thought you supported the stricter rules in Wales ?......hmm, so you actually support Englands original herd immunity strategy of survival of the fittest and save jobs then.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:13 - Dec 2 with 956 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not sure terraced house make much difference as the virus cannot travel through solid walls.

Population density might aid the spread but England is three time more densely populated than Wales and 7 times more than Scotland.

The main cause of the spread is not correctly observing social distancing guidelines.

I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:56 - Dec 2 with 950 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:51 - Dec 2 by trampie

I thought you supported the stricter rules in Wales ?......hmm, so you actually support Englands original herd immunity strategy of survival of the fittest and save jobs then.

Ah no, do pay attention (though I don't always!) I have been saying we needed differentrules. Rules that allowed those businesses that are safe and follow rules to stay open but close down any that can't or don't follow the rules. My biggest whinge was that the lockdown/firebreak was too short to be very effective.

I also questioned the point of having rules and then saying you won't enforce them. There's also a hint of stupidity in relaxing rules because people will break them anyway...of course people will break rules if you're not going to enforce them.

I wanted to see one set of rules for the whole UK that allowed safe businesses to stay open and heavy penalties for rule breakers, that's a broad stroke I know but I can't really be botherd with the small details anymore. It won't happen, they'll still play politics while people suffer safe in their politcal bubble with tax payer funded, gold plated pensions.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:47 - Dec 2 with 937 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:56 - Dec 2 by Catullus

Ah no, do pay attention (though I don't always!) I have been saying we needed differentrules. Rules that allowed those businesses that are safe and follow rules to stay open but close down any that can't or don't follow the rules. My biggest whinge was that the lockdown/firebreak was too short to be very effective.

I also questioned the point of having rules and then saying you won't enforce them. There's also a hint of stupidity in relaxing rules because people will break them anyway...of course people will break rules if you're not going to enforce them.

I wanted to see one set of rules for the whole UK that allowed safe businesses to stay open and heavy penalties for rule breakers, that's a broad stroke I know but I can't really be botherd with the small details anymore. It won't happen, they'll still play politics while people suffer safe in their politcal bubble with tax payer funded, gold plated pensions.

You want a UK wide approach, yet certain areas have specific problems just related to that area, a UK wide approach is an English approach because of size and weight of numbers and they wanted herd immunity, it was the Celtic counties taking a hard line in comparison that led England to rethink and then follow what the Celtic counties were doing.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:05 - Dec 2 with 930 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the high dictator Drakeford says his pub ban will not be debated in the senedd nor voted on . He is also going to ignore the petition despite it being law that any petition with sufficient signatures must be brought before the Senedd. Drakeford must go the people in Wales deserve a democracy not a dictatorship.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:37 - Dec 2 with 911 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:36 - Dec 1 by felixstowe_jack

Today's figures

Cases last 7 days per 100,000

Wales 220 rising
England 162 falling
NI 132 falling
Scotland 113 falling

Total cases per 100,000

Ni 2791
Wales 2569
England 2511
Scotland 1753

Deaths per 100,000
Wales 109
England 105
Scotland 98
NI 68

Today figures

Cases per 100,000 in last 7 days
Wales 222 rising (all English regions are now lower than Wales.)
England 157 falling
NI 130 falling
Scotland 111 falling

Total cases per 100,000

Ni 2813
Wales 2616
England 2534
Scotland 1771

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:42 - Dec 2 with 906 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:37 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

Today figures

Cases per 100,000 in last 7 days
Wales 222 rising (all English regions are now lower than Wales.)
England 157 falling
NI 130 falling
Scotland 111 falling

Total cases per 100,000

Ni 2813
Wales 2616
England 2534
Scotland 1771

In the fairness they should be expected to fall as they've just come out of a lockdown . All lockdowns do is slow the rate but its got to be balanced against the damage caused to the country and imo I don't think its worked in comparison to the mental & physical harm its doing now and for the future months ahead

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:45 - Dec 2 with 899 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:42 - Dec 2 by Boundy

In the fairness they should be expected to fall as they've just come out of a lockdown . All lockdowns do is slow the rate but its got to be balanced against the damage caused to the country and imo I don't think its worked in comparison to the mental & physical harm its doing now and for the future months ahead

Yes but wales only reached a low of 191 when it came out of lockdown and has been rising ever since. The point is Drakeford's two week lockdown was too short and failed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:00 - Dec 2 with 896 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:45 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

Yes but wales only reached a low of 191 when it came out of lockdown and has been rising ever since. The point is Drakeford's two week lockdown was too short and failed.

I agree imo the two weeks was waste and really didn't gain anything hence the knee jerk reaction we're seeing now. To me out lock down was a points scoring exercise purely to show Westminster how to do it but failed I'm afraid . It was a lockdown in name only
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 19:00]

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:24 - Dec 2 with 880 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:00 - Dec 2 by Boundy

I agree imo the two weeks was waste and really didn't gain anything hence the knee jerk reaction we're seeing now. To me out lock down was a points scoring exercise purely to show Westminster how to do it but failed I'm afraid . It was a lockdown in name only
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 19:00]

Wrong again, nothing to do with Johnson.

Drakers just followed the science.
Johnson does not care about the science.

I do agree it should have been 4 weeks though, so we know the impact and can measure it.
2 weeks was too short..

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:57 - Dec 2 with 873 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:24 - Dec 2 by Kilkennyjack

I do agree it should have been 4 weeks though, so we know the impact and can measure it.
2 weeks was too short..

Drakeford just does not know what he doing infection rate going up he is total clueless.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:46 - Dec 3 with 846 viewsfelixstowe_jack

From Friday Welsh drinkers can travel to England to enjoy pubs but cannot drink in Welsh pubs. Not sure what this will do to the Welsh economy but will certainly help the economy of pubs close to the border.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:55 - Dec 3 with 843 viewstrampie

Keep the social problems in England see butt.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:18 - Dec 3 with 831 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:55 - Dec 3 by trampie

Keep the social problems in England see butt.

I wish we could the rabid nationalist there as well , don't you agree

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:45 - Dec 3 with 824 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:24 - Dec 2 by Kilkennyjack

2 weeks was too short..

That was my opinion but you publicly stated I was wrong , you reckon that Drakeford wasn't attempting to show the UK government how to control the virus , is so provide proof to one and all before saying I'm wrong .
The place is as crooked as ever , it was built on on the premise of back handers and corruption and that continues to this day

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:55 - Dec 3 with 819 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:18 - Dec 3 by Boundy

I wish we could the rabid nationalist there as well , don't you agree

There are definitely more nationalists over there.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:11 - Dec 3 with 816 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:55 - Dec 3 by trampie

There are definitely more nationalists over there.

So the call for independence here isn't as strong as they think it is

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024