Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 95815 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:50 - Dec 5 with 1265 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:37 - Dec 5 by pencoedjack

The Drakeford loving brigade will not respond to the clear facts in that article.

They will deny the evidence of course just like trump.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:53 - Dec 5 with 1265 viewslifelong

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:03 - Dec 4 by Andy1300

Not at all, the over 70s can shield and the rest of the country, the ones who have jobs etc, can get on with life, the virus has a survival rate of over 95%

Bloody hell.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:05 - Dec 5 with 1227 viewsHighjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:46 - Dec 4 by Scotia

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/coronavirus-wales-now-hardest-hit-

This sums the situation up really. We're even doing a worse job than a country governed by Boris Johnson.

Surely this is utterly indefensible?

I’ve said from the start that infections and death rates should not be used as a stick to beat governments with or to be used like it’s some sort of contest to see who has “done the best”. It’s a pathogen, literally the only way to control it is for people to stay away from each other, which is virtually impossible with work or school or going to the shops. That goes above and beyond any governments control. It was always going to spread like wildfire.

What they can be criticised for however is their pathetic attempts to micromanage the situation with their ludicrous rules that are supposedly “following the science” but not making any difference whatsoever whilst millions of people are spiralling into hardship or depression, or can’t get appointments for other stuff which are potentially more serious. They are doing far more harm than good but are so wrapped up in their nonsense and they’re so detached from the real world they just don’t see it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:07 - Dec 5 with 1208 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:50 - Dec 5 by felixstowe_jack

They will deny the evidence of course just like trump.

Today's figures.

Cases in last 7 days per 100,000

Wales 235 rising
England 151 falling
Ni 139 rising
Scotland 101 falling

Total cases per 100,000
Ni 2884
Wales 2761
England 2602
Scotland 1820

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:37 - Dec 6 with 1171 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:07 - Dec 5 by felixstowe_jack

Today's figures.

Cases in last 7 days per 100,000

Wales 235 rising
England 151 falling
Ni 139 rising
Scotland 101 falling

Total cases per 100,000
Ni 2884
Wales 2761
England 2602
Scotland 1820

Today's figures 6 12 2020

Cases per 100,000 last 7 days
Wales 267 rising
England 149 falling
Ni 143 rising
Scotland 100 falling

Total cases per 100,000

Ni 2906
Wales 2822
England 2627
Scotland 1832

Nearly 2000 daily cases in Wales the highest recorded

Drakeford is failing to control spread of virus
Two week lockdown failed
Drakeford stubbornly refuses to use the tier system which has helped to bring cases down in Scotland and England.
Wales infection rate is now higher than before the two week lockdown.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:56 - Dec 6 with 1162 viewsCatullus

sorry to keep banging the same drum but wait til those Christmas bubbles....well....burst! Lots of infected people going to work and to school. Older relatives going to hospital.

Ironic really, I wanted a UK wide approach and when we finally get one it's more likely to cause a massive problem!

We can close down businesses, we can cost people their jobs, their livelihoods and maybe their homes but we can't stop Christmas for anything.

What is Santa bringing you this year?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:12 - Dec 7 with 1119 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:56 - Dec 6 by Catullus

sorry to keep banging the same drum but wait til those Christmas bubbles....well....burst! Lots of infected people going to work and to school. Older relatives going to hospital.

Ironic really, I wanted a UK wide approach and when we finally get one it's more likely to cause a massive problem!

We can close down businesses, we can cost people their jobs, their livelihoods and maybe their homes but we can't stop Christmas for anything.

Where are the Drakeford supporters after yesterday's figures?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:28 - Dec 7 with 1101 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:56 - Dec 6 by Catullus

I think we should be considering abandoning the UK wide restrictions in Wales, it would be far too dangerous. It may be a safer in English tier 1 and 2 areas but not here, we'd comfortably be in Tier 3.

I'll be sticking to my existing bubble.
Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:59 - Dec 7 with 1081 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:28 - Dec 7 by Scotia

I think we should be considering abandoning the UK wide restrictions in Wales, it would be far too dangerous. It may be a safer in English tier 1 and 2 areas but not here, we'd comfortably be in Tier 3.

I'm no expert on such matters but I had to have covid test today as part of my medical operation nd the queues down the stadium were long. 3 bays open and queuing back to the bottom of the slip road into the north car park .Whether this is the normal but compared to the summer when I had one the increase in testing was markedly increased, + the amount of people I know who've caught it

https://nation.cymru/news/covid-catastrophe-concerns-as-numbers-soar-in-swansea-
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 14:20]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:50 - Dec 7 with 1051 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:28 - Dec 7 by Scotia

I think Drakers will stick with it, at least then he can blame Bojo! Tongue, say hello to cheek, hopefully. I say hopefully because common sense should overtake political game playing.

I've alrwady said the 3 of us are staying here, by ourselves.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:53 - Dec 7 with 1050 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:59 - Dec 7 by Boundy

I'm no expert on such matters but I had to have covid test today as part of my medical operation nd the queues down the stadium were long. 3 bays open and queuing back to the bottom of the slip road into the north car park .Whether this is the normal but compared to the summer when I had one the increase in testing was markedly increased, + the amount of people I know who've caught it

https://nation.cymru/news/covid-catastrophe-concerns-as-numbers-soar-in-swansea-
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 14:20]

I'm still waiting for that hip replacement and I'm caught in 2 minds, I really, really need it. I need crutches to get around now but do I want to be in hospital in what will be january at the earliest?
If the Christmas bubbles go as I have predicted the hospitals will be swamped.

Anyway, good luck with your operation, I wish you every success!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:03 - Dec 7 with 1045 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:53 - Dec 7 by Catullus

I'm still waiting for that hip replacement and I'm caught in 2 minds, I really, really need it. I need crutches to get around now but do I want to be in hospital in what will be january at the earliest?
If the Christmas bubbles go as I have predicted the hospitals will be swamped.

Anyway, good luck with your operation, I wish you every success!

Cheers regarding the success, I really don't have much choice , the ops been postponed once, the disease has spread slightly and i don't want to wait to give it a chance to develop further than it has .If you can wait then wait I'm in the same boat regarding one hip and one knee both ops mean you'll be in for a week or so ,why take the chance .

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 00:41 - Dec 8 with 1020 viewsmajorraglan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:03 - Dec 7 by Boundy

Cheers regarding the success, I really don't have much choice , the ops been postponed once, the disease has spread slightly and i don't want to wait to give it a chance to develop further than it has .If you can wait then wait I'm in the same boat regarding one hip and one knee both ops mean you'll be in for a week or so ,why take the chance .

Good luck with your operation, hopefully you and others who need surgical procedures and other treatment will start to get it ASAP. I am hoping the provision of the vaccines to medical staff will significantly reduce the spread of Covid19 within clinical environments and make our hospitals safer places where those who need treatment can go without fear.

I think the second wave is having a much bigger impact than the first wave and it appears to be a lot more prevalent this time. Fingers crossed we get the vaccines ASAP.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:12 - Dec 8 with 983 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You would hope anyone who needs an operation would be a priority to have the vaccination before the operation to reduce the chances of catching the virus in hospital.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:24 - Dec 8 with 975 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:12 - Dec 8 by felixstowe_jack

You would hope anyone who needs an operation would be a priority to have the vaccination before the operation to reduce the chances of catching the virus in hospital.

Timings everything I suppose , I would imagine that the speed of the rolling out of the vaccine took some by surprise.In my case my ops being carried out robotically so all being well its not going to be long stay plus they don't want you in longer than necessary at the best of times

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:38 - Dec 8 with 971 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:12 - Dec 8 by felixstowe_jack

The NHS have a covid age calculator, you put in your health problems, height, weight etc.

My covid age came back as 77, I'm actually 53.

NPT is still being kept as a green zone, no covid patients there at all, as far as I know. That is where most elective surgery is happening. Because people can be infectious and unaware they have it, the chance is still there it'll sneak in. My surgeon works mostly in Morriston but does his ops in NPT as do others so they could cross infect NPT. It's perplexing for sure. Do I or don't I, do I ask to wait or just do it? Right now I'm firmly saying get on with it but if things get worse and they seem to be doing so, who knows.

Any, Boundy, good luck mate.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:51 - Dec 8 with 967 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:38 - Dec 8 by Catullus

The NHS have a covid age calculator, you put in your health problems, height, weight etc.

My covid age came back as 77, I'm actually 53.

NPT is still being kept as a green zone, no covid patients there at all, as far as I know. That is where most elective surgery is happening. Because people can be infectious and unaware they have it, the chance is still there it'll sneak in. My surgeon works mostly in Morriston but does his ops in NPT as do others so they could cross infect NPT. It's perplexing for sure. Do I or don't I, do I ask to wait or just do it? Right now I'm firmly saying get on with it but if things get worse and they seem to be doing so, who knows.

Any, Boundy, good luck mate.

I'm doomed I'm off to the the Heath .

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:03 - Dec 8 with 965 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:51 - Dec 8 by Boundy

I'm doomed I'm off to the the Heath .

What Hampstead? Don't have a colonoscopy for gawds sake, they're fake!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:11 - Dec 8 with 946 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the welsh health minister is objecting to the visit of the prince of Wales. Just about sums up the labour party in Wales, who have lost control of the spread of the virus in Wales. They would prefer to criticise the English rather than take the blame themselves.

Thanks are due the the Westminster government for ordering multiple sources of vaccine, putting logistics in place including very cold fridges, asking our regulators to approve the vaccine. Another example of the UK working together.

Dithering Drakeford would still be deciding which vaccine to buy with his money. He would wait for the sciii enn tiffficcc evidence first.

Well done the UK government.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:51 - Dec 8 with 929 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:11 - Dec 8 by felixstowe_jack

I see the welsh health minister is objecting to the visit of the prince of Wales. Just about sums up the labour party in Wales, who have lost control of the spread of the virus in Wales. They would prefer to criticise the English rather than take the blame themselves.

Thanks are due the the Westminster government for ordering multiple sources of vaccine, putting logistics in place including very cold fridges, asking our regulators to approve the vaccine. Another example of the UK working together.

Dithering Drakeford would still be deciding which vaccine to buy with his money. He would wait for the sciii enn tiffficcc evidence first.

Not just our glorious "leader" I see the poison dwarf north of the border has been acting up again.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:07 - Dec 8 with 911 viewsswan65split

I watched his performance in the Senedd today, fidgeting , and uneasy, he looks like he's near to losing it , he has only one thing in focus, and doesn't see the danger of neglecting the rest.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:34 - Dec 8 with 906 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:37 - Dec 6 by felixstowe_jack

Today's figures 6 12 2020

Wales 267 rising
England 149 falling
Ni 143 rising
Scotland 100 falling

Total cases per 100,000

Ni 2906
Wales 2822
England 2627
Scotland 1832

Nearly 2000 daily cases in Wales the highest recorded

Drakeford is failing to control spread of virus
Two week lockdown failed
Drakeford stubbornly refuses to use the tier system which has helped to bring cases down in Scotland and England.
Wales infection rate is now higher than before the two week lockdown.

Today's figures

Wales 297 rising
NI 150 rising
England 149 stable
Scotland 100 stable

Total cases per 100,000
NI 2947
Wales 2911
England 2667
Scotland 1853

Deaths per 100,000
Wales 116
England 105
Scotland 100
Ni 73

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:57 - Dec 8 with 902 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:11 - Dec 8 by felixstowe_jack

Seconded
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:52 - Dec 8 with 875 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:57 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

Seconded

Thirded.

He allows us to travel to tier 1 and 2 areas of England, why should he be upset about a royal visitor?

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:09 - Dec 8 with 863 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:52 - Dec 8 by Andy1300

Thirded.

He allows us to travel to tier 1 and 2 areas of England, why should he be upset about a royal visitor?

Possibly trying to deflect attention? Things aren't going well as the figures clearly show. Scapegoats are needed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024