Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 94600 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:12 - Jan 19 with 1296 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:13 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Having said that ....,

Johnson is failing our English friends again .

Sion Jobbins is either a bit dull or thinks everyone else is. Comparisons on totals are meaningless. England’s population is just under 20 times bigger than Wales’. A comparison of deaths per head of population is the only meaningful way to look at it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:17 - Jan 19 with 1292 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:20 - Jan 18 by exhmrc1

The reality is that in excess of 100000 pfizer jabs have already been given and with more centres coming on board this will quicken up. We have now given nearly all our care home residents the vaccine without having to drag them to centres. 20% of over 80s have been given. Based on supply of AZ being available over 60% will be given by the end of the week with the remainder given next week. That is assuming there is 100% take up which based on the flu vaccine is unlikely. The remaining care and social workers who are more able to get there will get theirs from centres this week and possibly next. All or very nearly all the top 2 categories will be vaccinated by next week. Some wont accept it and some might not be able to be given it for medical reasons but the vast majority of top 2 groups will be given the vaccine by week Saturday. It might well be that some of the over 75s will have been given as well.

The reality is that if all vaccines are used by the end of the month and there has been equal supply by 31 Jan all UK countries will be at the same level.

No country has given vaccines in the way you and others want. It isnt possible anywhere for staffing reasons. England has millions of pfizer doses in freezers because they are the largest country. Nobody is going to be able to go faster than supply. It does rely on equitable amounts being given and this week one of the Welsh supplies has not been forthcoming.

On the 31st we will see the reality and see if it matches your prediction.

You can't say supplies haven't been forthcoming, they were sent but then failed quality checks, that's a case of sent but returned surely?

Interestingly Indonesia is vaccinating the young first. We'll see how that turns out. I'm glad someone is so we can see which expert opinion is right, or are they both right,

https://theconversation.com/which-age-group-old-or-young-should-get-the-covid-19

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:25 - Jan 19 with 1265 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:12 - Jan 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Sion Jobbins is either a bit dull or thinks everyone else is. Comparisons on totals are meaningless. England’s population is just under 20 times bigger than Wales’. A comparison of deaths per head of population is the only meaningful way to look at it.

Correct death rate per 100,000 with coronavirus on death certificate

Wales 156
England 134
Scotland 122
NI 97

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:39 - Jan 19 with 1259 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:12 - Jan 19 by Joe_bradshaw

It is a stupid comparison.

But I assume he is referring to the very steep increase in deaths seen recently in England. i would have thought that is largely down to the new, more contagious, variant.

This variant has been nowhere near as widespread in Wales as England.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:45 - Jan 19 with 1254 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:39 - Jan 19 by Scotia

But I assume he is referring to the very steep increase in deaths seen recently in England. i would have thought that is largely down to the new, more contagious, variant.

Maybe that's because when they realised the new variant was so infectious they locked down quickly but it was already widespread in England?

That's the result of Bojo not stopping international travel.

Bojo has gooten a lot wrong but at least he's getting the vaccine out quickly, more quickly than most of the rest of Europe.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:50 - Jan 19 with 1252 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:33 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

I think it’s easy to confuse the principle of devolved government with the incumbents.

The principle is, in my view, spot on. The administration is a disaster.

I see the devolved government as just another bunch of expensive politicians that we don't really need. We need them even less when they make really bad decisions.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:28 - Jan 19 with 1239 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:17 - Jan 19 by Catullus

On the 31st we will see the reality and see if it matches your prediction.

You can't say supplies haven't been forthcoming, they were sent but then failed quality checks, that's a case of sent but returned surely?

Interestingly Indonesia is vaccinating the young first. We'll see how that turns out. I'm glad someone is so we can see which expert opinion is right, or are they both right,

https://theconversation.com/which-age-group-old-or-young-should-get-the-covid-19

The reality is that Wales has had 40000 AZ doses and had on Sunday vaccinated 150000 people. That means 110000 had been vaccinated through hospitals or vaccination centres. Even if the rate doesnt increase 220000 will have been given by the end of the month and as more centres are opened the rate of vaccination will increase. If Wales uses all its pfizer vaccinations by the end of the month which it will then if everyone has received equal amounts it will be at the same level.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:26 - Jan 19 with 1200 viewsBoundy

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/health/coronavirus/vaccination-nis-over-75s-expecte

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:01 - Jan 19 with 1178 viewsonehunglow

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:45 - Jan 19 by Catullus

Maybe that's because when they realised the new variant was so infectious they locked down quickly but it was already widespread in England?

Bojo has gooten a lot wrong but at least he's getting the vaccine out quickly, more quickly than most of the rest of Europe.

I right.Bojo's niggest error however was noy shutting down Christmas and the pitiful drivel it brings,which this time has led to many deaths.

Happy Christmas .Not.

Also, for Bojo to even suggest we have common sense is risible. Labour are far more in touch with the "common man" apart from those who see mask wearing a an affront to human freedom.

Truly, we are killing ourselves.

Only now are we enforcing lockdown.Hitherto,we were told ,by people on this site too, that enforcing it was impossible.Really!. That it could not be done.That people were exempt etc.

Bojo has shown shocking liberal drivel in not attacking those selfish enough to kill their fellow man.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:02 - Jan 19 with 1178 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:26 - Jan 19 by Boundy

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/health/coronavirus/vaccination-nis-over-75s-expecte

Did you see my post yesterday. Swansea Bay Health Board are starting to vaccinate over 75s tomorrow. It will be done alongside the over 80s. The over 80s will be done in surgeries and the under 80s will be in the mass vaccination centres. When the over 80s are completed the surgeries will vaccinate the shielding group.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:48 - Jan 19 with 1157 viewsexhmrc1

Today the Welsh Government announced 8 deaths approx 160 on a uk wide basis. The UK has just announced 1610 deaths. The incompetent Welsh Government is clearly getting things right. To those who said I was more likely to die in Wales because of a delay in vaccinations think again.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:30 - Jan 19 with 1138 viewsWhiterockin

Well well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-55720106
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:23 - Jan 19 with 1102 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:30 - Jan 19 by Whiterockin

Well well.

As the famous world renowned rapper and good guy once sang ;

"Wouldn't believe it, so I used you
I'm sorry, oh I'm sorry, don't make it right, I know "
and so it goes on

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:32 - Jan 19 with 1092 viewsWingstandwood

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:30 - Jan 19 by Whiterockin

Well well.

It's a cosy little club in Cardiff Bay, the opposition is next to non-existent, way too afraid to upset their drinking buddies!

Argus!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:41 - Jan 19 with 1084 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:02 - Jan 19 by exhmrc1

Did you see my post yesterday. Swansea Bay Health Board are starting to vaccinate over 75s tomorrow. It will be done alongside the over 80s. The over 80s will be done in surgeries and the under 80s will be in the mass vaccination centres. When the over 80s are completed the surgeries will vaccinate the shielding group.

All well and good but exactly how many from that age group,?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:41 - Jan 19 with 1084 viewsCountyJim

Labour has done the right thing and pulled the whip from one Gwent AM let's see what the Tories do
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:46 - Jan 19 with 1077 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:41 - Jan 19 by Boundy

All well and good but exactly how many from that age group,?

As a guess 3500 in surgeries and 1500 in care homes so approx 5000 and Probably a further 10000 by the weekend which would have been more had we had our full supply of AZ or had it earlier. The over 70s will be given theirs over the next couple of weeks as well in the mass vaccination centres. When the over 80s is complete the shielders will be given by surgeries.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:02 - Jan 19 with 1053 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:46 - Jan 19 by exhmrc1

As a guess 3500 in surgeries and 1500 in care homes so approx 5000 and Probably a further 10000 by the weekend which would have been more had we had our full supply of AZ or had it earlier. The over 70s will be given theirs over the next couple of weeks as well in the mass vaccination centres. When the over 80s is complete the shielders will be given by surgeries.

All four nations have had an equal supply of both vaccines as a % of their population.

It just seems Scotland and Wales find the Pfizer vaccine a problem to administer while NI and England don't.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:15 - Jan 19 with 1046 viewsFlashberryjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:02 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

All four nations have had an equal supply of both vaccines as a % of their population.

It just seems Scotland and Wales find the Pfizer vaccine a problem to administer while NI and England don't.

NI & England are storing vaccines in peoples arms, whilst Wales store themi freezers.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:15 - Jan 19 with 1046 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:23 - Jan 19 by Boundy

As the famous world renowned rapper and good guy once sang ;

"Wouldn't believe it, so I used you
I'm sorry, oh I'm sorry, don't make it right, I know "
and so it goes on

Tory party values l’m afraid. Self first.
And a Labour member caught up in it....

Remember that in May.

Vote Plaid. Vote for Wales. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:20 - Jan 19 with 1042 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:39 - Jan 19 by Scotia

Exactly. The very steep curve refers.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:23 - Jan 19 with 1035 viewsKilkennyjack

90,000 people dead is more than Johnson getting a lot wrong.

Its a total disaster.

The good people of PlanetSwans would have managed it better.
(Not Pikey obviously) ....

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:25 - Jan 19 with 1029 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:15 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

Remember that in May.

If only plaid would drop their opposition to using English they would romp home.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:41 - Jan 19 with 1020 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:15 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

Remember that in May.

Vote plaid and you're voting labour so no thanks I'll decline

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:46 - Jan 19 with 1015 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:41 - Jan 19 by Boundy

Vote plaid and you're voting labour so no thanks I'll decline

The Labour vote is said to be declining, perhaps Plaid could win a 3 horse race, what is the old saying always bet on the outsider in a 3 horse race.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024