Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic 14:54 - May 19 with 9719 viewspikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/14/teachers-work

Obviously still bitter about BOJO smashing their beloved Labour Party in the GE and delivering Brexit.

The scummy actions of the leftist teachers will not be forgotten when this is over.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:31 - May 20 with 1488 viewsNeath_Jack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:25 - May 20 by waynekerr55

Correct.

It seems a grown up conversation is beyond most of the population.

People are more interested in point scoring or getting one over on their foes.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:56 - May 20 with 1461 viewswaynekerr55

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:31 - May 20 by Neath_Jack

People are more interested in point scoring or getting one over on their foes.

Oh I've been guilty of that (suppose we all are), but these chaotic post-truth days are truly amazing in some ways; binary arguments and the shades of grey are ignored

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:56 - May 20 with 1460 viewsHighjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:25 - May 20 by waynekerr55

Correct.

It seems a grown up conversation is beyond most of the population.

And the teaching unions it seems.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:59 - May 20 with 1456 viewswaynekerr55

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:56 - May 20 by Highjack

And the teaching unions it seems.

Come on HJ, it's a bit more complex than that...

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:01 - May 20 with 1454 viewsNeath_Jack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:56 - May 20 by waynekerr55

Oh I've been guilty of that (suppose we all are), but these chaotic post-truth days are truly amazing in some ways; binary arguments and the shades of grey are ignored

Haven't we all

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:03 - May 20 with 1392 viewswaynekerr55

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:01 - May 20 by Neath_Jack

Haven't we all

I've certainly have had my fair share of (mainly fair) telling off from you, Mr Neathie

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:23 - May 20 with 1384 viewsDuklaPrague

Teachers, Nurses, Doctors, Armed Forces, Firemen and Police. All were aware of what they were doing when they signed up for their vocation, regardless of what occurs in this world. Why the pandemonium for what they are paid for when they are required to do what they are paid for???
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:29 - May 20 with 1382 viewsDr_Winston

Do we know how things have gone in countries that never closed schools or have reopened already?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:31 - May 20 with 1380 viewswaynekerr55

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:23 - May 20 by DuklaPrague

Teachers, Nurses, Doctors, Armed Forces, Firemen and Police. All were aware of what they were doing when they signed up for their vocation, regardless of what occurs in this world. Why the pandemonium for what they are paid for when they are required to do what they are paid for???

Do expand...

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:37 - May 20 with 1379 viewsGaryjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:23 - May 20 by DuklaPrague

Oh fvck! Speechless!
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:05 - May 20 with 1355 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:29 - May 20 by Dr_Winston

Do we know how things have gone in countries that never closed schools or have reopened already?

I believe that generally speaking those countries clamped down early and crunched the curve which has enabled them to do so relatively safely. Germany started with older pupils in the belief that they would understand the distancing requirements better. We are starting with years 1, 2 and 6 which seems absurdly risky. My grandchildren are in years 3 and 5 and my experience of years 1 and 2 in particular is that they constantly hug each other, kiss each other, lick each other and hold hands in the playground.

It will never be completely safe but maybe going back a couple of weeks later to create as safe an environment as possible makes sense. I see no reason why school can't then continue into August and just have a couple of weeks summer break to go some way to make up for what has been lost.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:22 - May 20 with 1338 viewslonglostjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 15:14 - May 20 by karnataka

The band I was in early 80s used to rehearse Tooting/Balham area and drummer lived in Balham and most evenings after rehearsing we usually ended up in a veggie Indian in Balham which did takeaway and stayed open until midnight. You could tell the food was authentic because the place was always full of Indians. Great place but can't remember its name, probably never knew it tbh.

1983 was the year I lived in Tooting. Flat share similar to the Young Ones. One of our flatmates was the manager of the local Visionhire(?) video rental shop on the Upper Tooting Road. He used to go down to Brighton and stay with his girlfriend at the weekends but have to come back up very often because the burglar alarm kept going off in the shop. We used to take the piss. He used to collect the rental arrears in Balham with a minder and an Alsatian dog. Happy days. I’ve no doubt it’s all changed 😂.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 11:38 - May 21 with 1239 viewspikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8335549/amp/Scho

These scummy work shy bar stewards will do anything not to go back to work, thank god our NHS workers have a sense of responsibility.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 12:30 - May 21 with 1219 viewswaynekerr55

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 11:38 - May 21 by pikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8335549/amp/Scho

These scummy work shy bar stewards will do anything not to go back to work, thank god our NHS workers have a sense of responsibility.

OUT

AFLI

Seriously give over, this is tedious.

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 12:51 - May 21 with 1197 viewsSwanjaxs

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 12:30 - May 21 by waynekerr55

Best not to give this piece of work the oxygen he needs to peddle his hate filed bile mate.

Enough going on in the world without having to put up with the cràp he spouts 👍🏻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 13:17 - May 21 with 1178 viewsNotLoyal

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 11:38 - May 21 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Never had you down as a daily mail reader pikey, thought you were more of a highbrow seeker of the truth across all formats, encouraging debate with your gentle wit and acceptance of all opinions regardless of how challenging.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 15:55 - May 21 with 1134 viewsLeonWasGod

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 12:30 - May 21 by waynekerr55

Agreed. Just a troll who wants to get a rise and offers nothing to this site.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 15:56 - May 21 with 1132 viewsEbo

My nephew is a teacher and I am sure he wasn't trained during his teacher training years to deal with a pandemic.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 16:02 - May 21 with 1128 viewsProfessor

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:05 - May 20 by Joe_bradshaw

I believe that generally speaking those countries clamped down early and crunched the curve which has enabled them to do so relatively safely. Germany started with older pupils in the belief that they would understand the distancing requirements better. We are starting with years 1, 2 and 6 which seems absurdly risky. My grandchildren are in years 3 and 5 and my experience of years 1 and 2 in particular is that they constantly hug each other, kiss each other, lick each other and hold hands in the playground.

It will never be completely safe but maybe going back a couple of weeks later to create as safe an environment as possible makes sense. I see no reason why school can't then continue into August and just have a couple of weeks summer break to go some way to make up for what has been lost.

Seems to be not so good in France, which only did marginally better than us. New cases linked to schools are emerging it seems.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 17:36 - May 21 with 1092 viewsNeath_Jack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 15:55 - May 21 by LeonWasGod

Agreed. Just a troll who wants to get a rise and offers nothing to this site.

He gets easy pickings on here, as evidenced by this thread alone.

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 18:52 - May 21 with 1045 viewsairedale

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:05 - May 20 by Joe_bradshaw

The mind boggles, what are schools coming to?

When I was in Primary school (long time ago I admit), there was no hugging and kissing, no holding hands, anywhere, and if someone had given me a lick he’d have had one straight on the schnoz.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 04:02 - May 22 with 978 viewsGlyn1

They weren't required to put their partners and children at risk. Don't remember that in the adverts.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 04:06 - May 22 with 976 viewsGlyn1

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 13:17 - May 21 by NotLoyal

Never had you down as a daily mail reader pikey, thought you were more of a highbrow seeker of the truth across all formats, encouraging debate with your gentle wit and acceptance of all opinions regardless of how challenging.

I think it's "gentle wit" that tipped me over the edge.
[Post edited 22 May 2020 4:08]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 17:22 - May 22 with 887 viewsbennytheblue

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:07 - May 20 by Neath_Jack

As much as the tone of the OP, is a baiting manner, kids going back to school is definitely a conversation that needs to be had.

Every week now there are thousands of job losses being announced, the economy has to start soon.

I know plenty with young kids who can’t go back to work until the kids go back, that’s stressful.
I get it needs to be safe but nothings going to be 100% until we have a vaccine. Another 6 weeks off coming up soon, they could do with going in a day or two a week if only to get used to how it’s going to be in September. Else, almost 6 months off, it’s going to be hard getting many back into it.
Just getting weekly work for mine, no zoom or anything personal from teachers but I can deal with that. One thing I don’t get it why year 1 need to go back, they can wait to do there potato prints can’t they? Why not just start with KS2.....they know how to keep a distance
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:31 - May 22 with 840 viewsEbo

Schools in Austria re-opened and cases rose amongst staff and children being sick.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024