Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic 14:54 - May 19 with 9555 viewspikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/14/teachers-work

Obviously still bitter about BOJO smashing their beloved Labour Party in the GE and delivering Brexit.

The scummy actions of the leftist teachers will not be forgotten when this is over.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:03 - May 22 with 1536 viewsbennytheblue

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:31 - May 22 by Ebo

Schools in Austria re-opened and cases rose amongst staff and children being sick.

What about the rest of Europe? What’s happening in Sweden for ie?
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 13:18 - May 23 with 1431 viewsAndy1300

Schools have been open for kids of key workers, I’m guessing most of these workers will be nhs staff.

If this is the case, why have there not been any cases of these kids passing the virus on, surely their parents would be in a position to catch and pass the virus

The unions are playing politics with children’s education

Number 1 team in Wales

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 14:11 - May 23 with 1416 viewsDJack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 13:18 - May 23 by Andy1300

Schools have been open for kids of key workers, I’m guessing most of these workers will be nhs staff.

If this is the case, why have there not been any cases of these kids passing the virus on, surely their parents would be in a position to catch and pass the virus

...whilst the government plays ideoligical politics with the whole nation.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 14:29 - May 23 with 1402 viewsMrSwerve

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 13:18 - May 23 by Andy1300

Because schools have been able to socially distance the kids adequately. It’s easy to do when you can fit 5 pupils in each classroom.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:14 - May 25 with 1323 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Social distancing has been possible due to the relatively small number of pupils involved.

My daughter teaches in Yorkshire in a school that was built to house 750 pupils. Since it was built they have acquired two demountable classrooms which now leak. They have 1289 pupils currently attending.

Risk assessments have been carried out by the local authority and they can “safely” accommodate around 20% of the pupils at any given time provided that they can somehow build three times as many toilets as they currently have by the time they open.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:55 - May 25 with 1293 viewswaynekerr55

Of course they are...

Tell me why there are still super high levels of illiteracy and a lack of mathematical ability in adults, if this government "acts in the best interest of kids"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:11 - May 25 with 1278 viewsDr_Winston

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:55 - May 25 by waynekerr55

Of course they are...

Tell me why there are still super high levels of illiteracy and a lack of mathematical ability in adults, if this government "acts in the best interest of kids"

If you're an adult after eleven years of schooling without an existing condition such as dyslexia and you can't read, write or add up then that's on you, not the government.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:29 - May 26 with 1204 viewsCatullus

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:11 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

If you're an adult after eleven years of schooling without an existing condition such as dyslexia and you can't read, write or add up then that's on you, not the government.

On you or maybe your parents. Saying that, this government can't be held responsible for the number of adults who are illiterate, how many adults were in school during this governments term compared to the total who are illiterate?

Besides, my sons education has sufferedd as a result of the Senedd not Westminster so maybe we need to be clear which government we are blaming!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:33 - May 26 with 1156 viewsmajorraglan

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:29 - May 26 by Catullus

On you or maybe your parents. Saying that, this government can't be held responsible for the number of adults who are illiterate, how many adults were in school during this governments term compared to the total who are illiterate?

Besides, my sons education has sufferedd as a result of the Senedd not Westminster so maybe we need to be clear which government we are blaming!

Our children’s education has suffered on account of the Senedd AND Westminster. A number of years ago I was a Parents Representative School Governor, the pressure on the school budget was unbelievable. Funding was in real terms being cut and to balance the books teachers and teaching support workers jobs were under threat. Wife worked in a different school and it was the same there.

There’s lots of factors which impact on education, such as parental attitudes towards education, social deprivation, the quality of teaching, the number of teachers and resources available. Good leadership from the head and senior teachers is also key.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:46 - May 26 with 1139 viewswaynekerr55

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:11 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

In some cases, yes. If you look at evidence based approaches to education, the best performing systems are independent and aren't used as political footballs.

The skills system is woeful in this country and that is the responsibility of all governments.

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 15:51 - May 27 with 1047 viewspikeypaul

The level of teaching in the U.K. is amongst the worst in the Western world.

That’s when / if the work shy feckers can be bothered to turn up.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 16:09 - May 27 with 1036 viewsFireboy2

Just looked at the site and realised I hadn't logged on.

Unfortunately I've seen the latest post by PP, I now know why I have the cvnt on ignore.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 16:54 - May 27 with 1019 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 16:09 - May 27 by Fireboy2

Just looked at the site and realised I hadn't logged on.

Unfortunately I've seen the latest post by PP, I now know why I have the cvnt on ignore.

He can only speak for himself and to be fair he must have a point because whoever taught him failed abjectly to educate him.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:17 - May 27 with 995 viewswaynekerr55

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 15:51 - May 27 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Oh aye. Got any facts to prove that?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:19 - May 27 with 993 viewslondonlisa2001

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:17 - May 27 by waynekerr55

Oh aye. Got any facts to prove that?

Facts?

He’s living proof.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:22 - May 27 with 983 viewslonglostjack

He‘s just a pathetic WUM.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:23 - May 27 with 976 viewsSwanjaxs

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:19 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

Facts?

He’s living proof.

If I could up arrow this post 1,000 times I would

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:07 - May 27 with 949 viewsoldtownjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 15:51 - May 27 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

You are either a) a massive bellend b) an irritating but highly effective WUM c) an amalgamated personification of all the hate, ignorance and stupidity of the worst type of DM/Sun reader d) a combination of a, b and c

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 01:27 - May 28 with 908 viewsBrynCartwright

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:07 - May 27 by oldtownjack

You are either a) a massive bellend b) an irritating but highly effective WUM c) an amalgamated personification of all the hate, ignorance and stupidity of the worst type of DM/Sun reader d) a combination of a, b and c

Yep, he's d buddy, and, unfortunately,, every time someone adds to a thread he has created or contributed towards just fuels the flames of hate and bile, including me, now!

We do need a collective ignore and retreat from Piker philosophy on this forum.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:34 - Oct 9 with 697 viewsNortbankboy

Ha
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 13:50 - Oct 10 with 631 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:55 - May 25 by waynekerr55

Of course they are...

The question you should have asked is why aren't teachers teaching children to read and write and be proficient at mathematics. That is their job after all. I don't think you can blame any government, be it labour or conservative SNP, for falling standards and grade inflation year after year.

Even our Universities are complaining they have to give remedial teaching to students who arrive without the basics.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 13:52]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 14:00 - Oct 10 with 623 viewsHighjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 13:50 - Oct 10 by felixstowe_jack

The question you should have asked is why aren't teachers teaching children to read and write and be proficient at mathematics. That is their job after all. I don't think you can blame any government, be it labour or conservative SNP, for falling standards and grade inflation year after year.

Even our Universities are complaining they have to give remedial teaching to students who arrive without the basics.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 13:52]

The most important teachers are the parents. I could read to a good level and was good at maths before I even started nursery.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 14:08 - Oct 10 with 619 viewsonehunglow

Hmm.
Look ,Ive had my comprehension skills questioned on here .I'm still traumatised .

I went to a full on Grammar school which ,if you were not academically bright or adept at Rugby ,was pretty painful. Many were rubbished by sadistic teachers whose pupils literally gave up.If you tell a child he/she is hopeless then he/she will act a such. Teaching Standards were supposedly higher then.Not in my experience. I developed what ability I had as soon a I left 16,a glorious day in June 1966, which I remember to this day.

So,Winston,in this case,not for the first time is wrong.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024