Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship back June 20th? 10:55 - May 21 with 3965 viewsSwansea93

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8342191/Championship-set-rest

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Championship back June 20th? on 03:55 - May 22 with 3755 viewsNotLoyal

Honestly, I'm at the stage, where I no longer miss it, and I mean any of it.
I'd take a three year ban if it came to it now, but I'm not sure if I can be bothered to fly, drive, pay and do an overnighter in the cells, because the club and players have shown themselves up for the greedy cnts they are. I'm astonished the local press haven't tore them a new one.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Championship back June 20th? on 06:33 - May 22 with 3739 viewsBigYank

While many clubs will not be opposed to this, I'm sure many people will still be wary of the virus floating around. It's hard to tell what social distancing regulations, if any, will be present within the stadiums. One can only hope for eased restrictions at this point as the pandemic will continue to eat away at the economy worldwide.

Stateside Jack

Championship back June 20th? on 08:03 - May 22 with 3713 viewsWhiterockin

Championship back June 20th? on 06:33 - May 22 by BigYank

While many clubs will not be opposed to this, I'm sure many people will still be wary of the virus floating around. It's hard to tell what social distancing regulations, if any, will be present within the stadiums. One can only hope for eased restrictions at this point as the pandemic will continue to eat away at the economy worldwide.

Social distancing will be with us well into next year as a minimum. As long as this is the case the stadium will not be open as social distancing could not be done there. Just imagine the queue for the toilet.
Championship back June 20th? on 11:49 - May 22 with 3630 viewshobo

Hopefully this date goes ahead. I really enjoyed the Bundesliga last weekend, and this would mean it'll be a feast of footy until the playoffs!
Championship back June 20th? on 13:54 - May 22 with 3565 viewsNortbankboy

Championship back June 20th? on 11:49 - May 22 by hobo

Hopefully this date goes ahead. I really enjoyed the Bundesliga last weekend, and this would mean it'll be a feast of footy until the playoffs!

If Boris says it's safe for kids to go
Back to school ,it's safe for us.
Boris wouldn't lie
Championship back June 20th? on 14:06 - May 22 with 3555 viewsSwanjaxs

Guaranteed every mid table side with nothing to play for will play weakened sides, with senior players using the covid card.

But probably the only way to get this season over the line.

I suppose the power of money is the overriding factor as per 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Championship back June 20th? on 14:08 - May 22 with 3551 views1964white

Can't see us attending fans watching live football in 2020

This virus is not going away contrary to all the selfish idiots having a jolly on England's beaches in these surreal times
Championship back June 20th? on 10:58 - May 23 with 3385 viewsNotLoyal

Championship back June 20th? on 14:08 - May 22 by 1964white

Can't see us attending fans watching live football in 2020

This virus is not going away contrary to all the selfish idiots having a jolly on England's beaches in these surreal times

Britain's beaches too.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Championship back June 20th? on 15:02 - May 23 with 3326 views1964white

Championship back June 20th? on 10:58 - May 23 by NotLoyal

Britain's beaches too.

Beaches packed in Wales too?
[Post edited 23 May 2020 15:02]
Championship back June 20th? on 16:34 - May 23 with 3267 viewsBadlands

Championship back June 20th? on 15:02 - May 23 by 1964white

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/england-beaches-wales-coronavirus-

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Championship back June 20th? on 18:25 - May 23 with 3214 viewsNotLoyal

Championship back June 20th? on 15:02 - May 23 by 1964white

I wouldn’t know, but there’s idiots all over the U.K. breaking the rules.

OK I've changed it.

Championship back June 20th? on 13:03 - May 24 with 3124 viewsSwansea93

2 positive covid cases back from 1014 tests in the Championship.

Championship back June 20th? on 14:04 - May 24 with 3079 viewsDrGonzo

Championship back June 20th? on 13:03 - May 24 by Swansea93

2 positive covid cases back from 1014 tests in the Championship.

Void the season, football is not more important than people's lives.
Championship back June 20th? on 16:32 - May 24 with 3042 views1964white

Championship back June 20th? on 18:25 - May 23 by NotLoyal

I wouldn’t know, but there’s idiots all over the U.K. breaking the rules.

Madness!

Whilst the majority of folk are adhering to the rules & many like us have cancelled their forthcoming holiday's there are selfish idiots flocking to the beaches having a jolly, as there are no facilities open no doubt they are urinating & cr*pping on the beaches or in residents gardens.

We have three beaches Bridlington, Scarborough & Whitby within a 40 miles distance but would we think of spending a day on the coast, no way not in these surreal times
Championship back June 20th? on 17:18 - May 24 with 3027 viewsOneill_77

Championship back June 20th? on 11:49 - May 22 by hobo

Indeed. Bring it on.

Players chomping at the bit, competitively focused on their strava stats, highly tuned athletes no doubt.
Championship back June 20th? on 20:34 - May 24 with 3006 viewsjackrabbit

Championship back June 20th? on 10:58 - May 23 by NotLoyal

Britain's beaches too.

You should go back to bed and pull the covers over your head. The world is much too dangerous for you.
Championship back June 20th? on 22:25 - May 24 with 2959 viewsCatullus

Championship back June 20th? on 20:34 - May 24 by jackrabbit

You should go back to bed and pull the covers over your head. The world is much too dangerous for you.

The world has always been a dangerous place made even more dangerous by stupid people!

Football will restart but we won't be watching it at the stadia for a long while. The sooner they come up with a proper plan for screening all games on PPV the better.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Championship back June 20th? on 00:07 - May 25 with 2916 viewsFireboy2

Championship back June 20th? on 22:25 - May 24 by Catullus

The world has always been a dangerous place made even more dangerous by stupid people!

Football will restart but we won't be watching it at the stadia for a long while. The sooner they come up with a proper plan for screening all games on PPV the better.

Agreed Cat, there are some stupid people out there and they are the ones who have been along with our headless chicken government the reason why over 36k people have needlessly lost their lives.
Championship back June 20th? on 21:06 - May 31 with 2663 viewsSwansea93

The EFL has announced that the Championship will restart on the weekend of June 20, subject to all safety requirements and government guidelines being met.

The EFL is then planning to complete the season with the play-off final on or around July 30 due to the importance of completing the season in a similar timeline to that of the Premier League to avoid any potential issues with promoted and relegated clubs.

lt has also been agreed to consider changing the regulations to allow teams to use five substitutes in the remaining fixtures and field matchday squads of 20 players rather than 18.

Championship back June 20th? on 21:38 - May 31 with 2607 viewsLibertarian

Championship back June 20th? on 21:06 - May 31 by Swansea93

The EFL has announced that the Championship will restart on the weekend of June 20, subject to all safety requirements and government guidelines being met.

The EFL is then planning to complete the season with the play-off final on or around July 30 due to the importance of completing the season in a similar timeline to that of the Premier League to avoid any potential issues with promoted and relegated clubs.

lt has also been agreed to consider changing the regulations to allow teams to use five substitutes in the remaining fixtures and field matchday squads of 20 players rather than 18.

Yep

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52834579
Championship back June 20th? on 11:24 - Jun 8 with 2254 viewsKGriz16

I may getting wrapped up in the hype of the return of football, but I'm feeling quite confident for the Swans when we return back to football. The way the players are speaking and the manager. We started this season rapidly, hopefully we can do the same again. Come on City!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024