Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Financially, how are the Swans placed? 13:14 - May 21 with 2860 viewsscottishjack

I’ve been watching developments in Scotland, they’ll do well to have 2 divisions worth of clubs in the Scottish league by the end of this crisis.

Thinking about the Swans, I know that the finances in the EFL dwarf Scotland, but how do we think we are placed? Is this going to be a massive struggle? Or has the cost cutting these past couple of years inadvertently put us in a stronger position to cope?

Honest question, this isn’t me having a go at the club or the owners in this case.
Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 13:39 - May 21 with 2832 viewsDr_Winston

We're in a better position than we would be if we hadn't slashed costs in the last couple of summers, but it's touch and go for most clubs at the moment IMO. I'm a bit concerned about the last parachute payment. If Prem clubs are going to have to repay some TV money then there's a chance we could take a hit on that too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 15:33 - May 21 with 2710 views34dfgdf54

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 13:39 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

We're in a better position than we would be if we hadn't slashed costs in the last couple of summers, but it's touch and go for most clubs at the moment IMO. I'm a bit concerned about the last parachute payment. If Prem clubs are going to have to repay some TV money then there's a chance we could take a hit on that too.

It's alright, Americans have the funds needed to safeguard us.

Huw said.
Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 15:54 - May 22 with 2410 viewsHighjack

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 15:33 - May 21 by 34dfgdf54

It's alright, Americans have the funds needed to safeguard us.

Huw said.

Yes we are going to the next level.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 16:20 - May 22 with 2389 viewsQJumpingJack

Back to 2016:

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 20:19 - May 22 with 2262 viewsHighjack

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 16:20 - May 22 by QJumpingJack

Back to 2016:

Where are all these c*nts now?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 20:37 - May 22 with 2247 viewsTreforys_Jack

In all seriousness, I wonder if HJ & MM could turn the clock back, would they do anything differently?
Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 20:41 - May 22 with 2244 viewsBillyChong

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 16:20 - May 22 by QJumpingJack

Back to 2016:

Bunch of chancers sold out to a bunch of chancers.
Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 21:24 - May 22 with 2212 viewsGaryjack

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 20:37 - May 22 by Treforys_Jack

In all seriousness, I wonder if HJ & MM could turn the clock back, would they do anything differently?

Nope, and the simple reason for that is that they along with Dineen and the clog, truly believe they have done nothing wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 00:06 - May 23 with 2127 viewsNortbankboy

I think they would
Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 00:11 - May 23 with 2124 viewsswan65split

well, with the yanks in charge, and the history they have of putting money into the club, I am a bit worried about our future, if fans are not allowed/limited 2020/2021
Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 07:45 - May 23 with 2062 views34dfgdf54

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 00:06 - May 23 by Nortbankboy

I think they would

They did well signing macbernie though so not to worry
Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 08:46 - May 23 with 2039 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Just one thing.

They’d try to sell for a higher price.

Would they change anything about making themselves fabulously wealthy? Hmmmm, only try to make themselves even more fabulously wealthy.

But what about the state of the club?

They couldn’t give a flying feck.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 09:30 - May 23 with 1995 viewsNortbankboy

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 07:45 - May 23 by 34dfgdf54

They did well signing macbernie though so not to worry

Yes made a lot of money on Macbernie and jamrs.
Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 10:56 - May 23 with 1952 viewsNotLoyal

Wouldn't we all. 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 11:25 - May 23 with 1936 viewsTreforys_Jack

Financially, how are the Swans placed? on 08:46 - May 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Just one thing.

They’d try to sell for a higher price.

Would they change anything about making themselves fabulously wealthy? Hmmmm, only try to make themselves even more fabulously wealthy.

But what about the state of the club?

They couldn’t give a flying feck.

They were wealthy anyway from dividends and wages. Remember when they did it for expenses only, incredible really. The fans could have forgiven them anything in those days and rightly so. Was the extra wealth really worth it to them in hindsight, I guess only they know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024