Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 08:46 - May 22 with 1265 viewstheloneranger

An oldie ... But still 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 10:58 - May 22 with 1179 viewsairedale

That bloke will never, ever, live that down. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s had plastic surgery and a new ID.

Are those WUM thugs on bikes still doing it I wonder?
Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 11:25 - May 22 with 1157 viewsFieryJack

Where did this happen?

Pickering threatens to put the moped rider in the Infirmary. Could be Leeds or Bradford by the sounds of the accents.

With Pickering being such a tw*t though, I'd plump for Leeds.
Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 11:30 - May 22 with 1149 viewsFieryJack

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 11:25 - May 22 by FieryJack

Where did this happen?

Pickering threatens to put the moped rider in the Infirmary. Could be Leeds or Bradford by the sounds of the accents.

With Pickering being such a tw*t though, I'd plump for Leeds.

Edit: Turns out it's Hull.
Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 12:44 - May 22 with 1082 viewsNeath_Jack

He definitely posts on here.

I think he got filled in by a youngster not long after this.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 13:19 - May 22 with 1051 viewsthornabyswan

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 12:44 - May 22 by Neath_Jack

He definitely posts on here.

I think he got filled in by a youngster not long after this.

Makes me laugh every time I see it his Mrs face cracks me up as well would love to know what she is thinking.

Poir old Ronnie though his life was a misery after got endlessly trolled.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 13:59 - May 22 with 1016 viewsHighjack

He’s got an alternative heritage blue plaque near that road that says something along the lines of “Ronnie Pickering shouted at someone from a Citroen Picasso near this point.”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 14:05 - May 22 with 1009 viewstheloneranger

Ronnie's brother from another mother?? ... Classic ending!! 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 14:09 - May 22 with 1000 viewsSwanjaxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 14:16 - May 22 with 993 viewsFireboy2

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 14:05 - May 22 by theloneranger

I have literally p!ssed myself laughing.
Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 14:20 - May 22 with 984 viewsFireboy2

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 14:09 - May 22 by Swanjaxs

Big Ronnie sh!t himself inside out 🤣🤣
Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 14:32 - May 22 with 977 viewsthornabyswan

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 14:16 - May 22 by Fireboy2

I have literally p!ssed myself laughing.

Enjoyed that running faster than Dan James and what a fukcing dive

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 14:35 - May 22 with 974 viewsHighjack

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 14:05 - May 22 by theloneranger

Whoops a daisy. Bet he felt like a right tw*t after that. He was right about the cyclist being an annoying c*nt though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Do You Know Who I Am?? ... I'm Ronnie Pickering !! ... WHO?? 😂 on 17:20 - May 22 with 878 viewsNeath_Jack

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/why-punched-road-rage-internet-12430376

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024