Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden trumps Hilary 07:42 - May 23 with 5892 viewsHighjack

Remember when Hilary decided to perform the master stroke in how to win votes and influence people by labelling half the electorate “a basket of deplorables”? Well that lovable child sniffing old scamp Joe Biden has gone one better by suggesting that if black people consider voting for the other guy “they ain’t black”. Where do they find these people? What a massive tit.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-52773555

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Biden trumps Hilary on 06:36 - May 24 with 1345 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is that the same Joe Biden who opposed desegregation in schools because he didn't want his kids to grow up in 'racial jungles'?

You know, the same Joe Biden, who during the democratic debate said he'd allocate funding so that social workers can go into the homes of black parents because they don't know how to raise children?

Just like with Dianne Abbot, it baffles me how massive racists can reach such positions of power in government.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Biden trumps Hilary on 07:21 - May 24 with 1353 viewsHighjack

Biden trumps Hilary on 00:48 - May 24 by Thrasher6

I agree with the posts on here....but we are confusing voters with being remotely intelligent in any shape or form...at any significant level. Churchill quote...and he probably didnt actually say it...but the sentiment is 100%...and it's absolutely 100% right...100% f#cking right
" The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
[Post edited 24 May 2020 0:56]

It could be equally argued that the best argument against democracy is a thirty second analysis of the average candidate.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Biden trumps Hilary on 16:37 - May 24 with 1297 viewsDJack

Biden trumps Hilary on 20:26 - May 23 by Highjack

It is probably fair to say that the majority of my arbitrary sardonic musings are directed more at the Labour Party and the left, but that doesn’t make me conservative. In fact I’m probably about as liberal as you can get on most issues. The Tories are Tories, you know what to expect from them and they never disappoint. It doesn’t need pointing out as often. Especially on here, a forum which is possibly one of the most left wing/pro labour on the whole internet. Someone else usually gets there first.

One thing that grinds my gears more than anything it’s this nasty, insidious form of identity politics that had crept in the last decade or two which tends to be (but not always) the tenet of Labour and the modern left. It’s not helpful, it’s a barrier to progress and it’s probably the primary reason I am completely turned off by labour, although there are other reasons. What we’ve seen from Biden today is a prime example. It’s utterly horrible. One of the rallying cries from the civil rights movement was we should judge each other by the content of our character, not the colour of our skin. What a lovely thought that is. But it’s gone completely out of the window. You’re black therefore you have to vote for Biden. Your skin colour is the defining feature of how you vote according to Biden. Your unique individuality, those millions of thoughts and feelings that flicker through your brain everyday, those unique life experiences that make you the person you are doesn’t matter because your black and therefore have to be a Democrat. What’s that? You’re a man who likes to play with other men’s penises? Well you must be a Democrat too. If you vote for Trump you aren’t gay.

It’s just utter base level thinking for morons. It’s not a bad thing to demand better from our so called leaders, many of whom we wouldn’t even trust to run a bath, let alone a country.

In summary if I do focus my ire more on the modern left or labour it doesn’t automatically make me right wing, it’s largely because they personally annoy me significantly more because I see their absurd behaviour as a massive barrier to any significant progress to all the things they profess to care about and society as a whole yet they are too engrossed in their bollocks to see it.

Cheers mate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Biden trumps Hilary on 16:43 - May 24 with 1295 viewsEbo

Biden trumps Hilary on 06:36 - May 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Is that the same Joe Biden who opposed desegregation in schools because he didn't want his kids to grow up in 'racial jungles'?

You know, the same Joe Biden, who during the democratic debate said he'd allocate funding so that social workers can go into the homes of black parents because they don't know how to raise children?

Just like with Dianne Abbot, it baffles me how massive racists can reach such positions of power in government.

We have one as a PM.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Biden trumps Hilary on 18:42 - May 24 with 1257 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Biden trumps Hilary on 16:43 - May 24 by Ebo

We have one as a PM.

I think you'll find the electorate rejected the political party under investigation for institutional racism at the previous general election.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Biden trumps Hilary on 14:42 - May 25 with 1207 viewssnork44

Biden trumps Hilary on 14:03 - May 23 by monmouth

Trump will be voted back in, or whatever psycho replaces him if he kills himself beforehand. As pego said, the democrats have picked a Corbyn. Also, America is a bigger basket case than we are and is determined to self harm by believiving that voting for a bunch of money grabbing, self centered, liars and morons is a sensible move to give them better lives.

The problem is the Democrats didn't want a Corbyn or they would have chosen Bernie Sanders ! The DNC did all their power to ensure Sanders didn't get the nomination and they went all in for Biden , but problem with that is the fact that Biden has a shit load of baggage to contend with. He has been accused of a serious sexual assault to an intern in the 90's , inappropriate touching ,sniffing of women and young girls, his son being on the board of a Ukrainian energy firm and the subsequent firing of the chief Ukrainian anti corruption official on Bidens behest and lastly the former Vice-Presidents obvious decline into senility. The DNC quietly are now having second thought of having a Uncle Joe on the ticket because of his controversial past and his gaffes. But the left leaning media here in the States seems to ignore that as long as he is not Trump, so who do you have a boorish narcissistic ogre who transformed the economy before the virus screwed everything or a senile old duffer who is creepy and corrupt with an accusation of a serious sexual assault and fomdeling of young girls and women ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Biden trumps Hilary on 14:50 - May 25 with 1205 viewslondonlisa2001

Biden trumps Hilary on 14:42 - May 25 by snork44

The problem is the Democrats didn't want a Corbyn or they would have chosen Bernie Sanders ! The DNC did all their power to ensure Sanders didn't get the nomination and they went all in for Biden , but problem with that is the fact that Biden has a shit load of baggage to contend with. He has been accused of a serious sexual assault to an intern in the 90's , inappropriate touching ,sniffing of women and young girls, his son being on the board of a Ukrainian energy firm and the subsequent firing of the chief Ukrainian anti corruption official on Bidens behest and lastly the former Vice-Presidents obvious decline into senility. The DNC quietly are now having second thought of having a Uncle Joe on the ticket because of his controversial past and his gaffes. But the left leaning media here in the States seems to ignore that as long as he is not Trump, so who do you have a boorish narcissistic ogre who transformed the economy before the virus screwed everything or a senile old duffer who is creepy and corrupt with an accusation of a serious sexual assault and fomdeling of young girls and women ?

“senile old duffer who is creepy and corrupt with an accusation of a serious sexual assault and fomdeling of young girls and women ?“

Sorry, but you think Trump isn’t that?

Lol.

He didn’t transform the economy btw. But as ever, it’s a totally pointless discussion when you’re accusing the ‘other guy’ of being the one with problems with sexual assault and corruption involving his family.
Biden trumps Hilary on 15:20 - May 25 with 1181 viewssnork44

Biden trumps Hilary on 14:50 - May 25 by londonlisa2001

“senile old duffer who is creepy and corrupt with an accusation of a serious sexual assault and fomdeling of young girls and women ?“

Sorry, but you think Trump isn’t that?

Lol.

He didn’t transform the economy btw. But as ever, it’s a totally pointless discussion when you’re accusing the ‘other guy’ of being the one with problems with sexual assault and corruption involving his family.

Trump has been accused of many things, some may be true some may not, but they are all accusations , there is video footage of Biden sniffing women's hair and touching young girls inappropiately also there is the accusation of sexual assault of Tara Reade who is not a Trump supporter , but a Bernie supporter. Also Bidens son who is a well known drug addict was put onto the board of a Ukrainian gas company with no experience of that industry just because of his fathers name and Biden got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired so that he wouldn't investigate Hunter Bidens involvement in the firm, btw Joe Biden bragged on video that he got the prosecutor fired. To be honest with you Bernie Sanders would have been a better and more credible opponent than Biden and probably would have beaten Trump. But Biden is the choice of a very corrupt DNC that would rather suck up to big business and the military industrial complex than see a progressive like Sanders win. If Biden won he would be a one term president at the most and at the least he would be replaced by his Vice President.

Login to get fewer ads

Biden trumps Hilary on 15:24 - May 25 with 1171 viewslondonlisa2001

Biden trumps Hilary on 15:20 - May 25 by snork44

Trump has been accused of many things, some may be true some may not, but they are all accusations , there is video footage of Biden sniffing women's hair and touching young girls inappropiately also there is the accusation of sexual assault of Tara Reade who is not a Trump supporter , but a Bernie supporter. Also Bidens son who is a well known drug addict was put onto the board of a Ukrainian gas company with no experience of that industry just because of his fathers name and Biden got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired so that he wouldn't investigate Hunter Bidens involvement in the firm, btw Joe Biden bragged on video that he got the prosecutor fired. To be honest with you Bernie Sanders would have been a better and more credible opponent than Biden and probably would have beaten Trump. But Biden is the choice of a very corrupt DNC that would rather suck up to big business and the military industrial complex than see a progressive like Sanders win. If Biden won he would be a one term president at the most and at the least he would be replaced by his Vice President.

Biden seems to me to be absolutely dreadful.

I’m simply commenting that any accusation made against him could and has been made 100 fold against Trump and his family.

And his supporters don’t give a sh*t.
Biden trumps Hilary on 18:06 - May 25 with 1126 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Biden trumps Hilary on 15:57 - May 23 by Pegojack

I think his wording was very poorly chosen, which just highlights what I said about him being, as Monny said, Corbyn Mark II.
However, the underlying point is right - the rights and living standards of black people in America are the very last things on President Chump's mind, after when he's going to take his next dump.

No, it's not right at all.

Trump reversed a crime bill from 1994 that tripled the number of African American men in prison, often for ridiculous reasons.

A bill originally written by a young Joe Biden, for the record.

He has also done quite a bit for HBCU's; and even the mainstream media, obsessed with their hatred of the POTUS, couldn't ignore the significance: https://apnews.com/c4834e48841d97c5a93312b1bf75302a

Trump's approval rating among African American's has gone up significantly since he took office for a reason. As someone who is very close friends with a vocal Black supporter of Trump (and who was on the bandwagon long before me), I've seen how awful racist leftists treat him for daring to think for himself. So racist Quid Pro Joe's sh!tty comments really struck a nerve with me.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 18:07]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Biden trumps Hilary on 18:39 - May 25 with 1104 viewssnork44

Biden trumps Hilary on 15:24 - May 25 by londonlisa2001

Biden seems to me to be absolutely dreadful.

I’m simply commenting that any accusation made against him could and has been made 100 fold against Trump and his family.

And his supporters don’t give a sh*t.

Absolutely, his supporters don't give a shit as Trump himself said he could walk down Fifth Ave shoot someone and he would still be elected. but as I said before these are accusations , what Biden has been accused of has been caught on video and his sexual assault accusation by Tara Reade is very credible.

The ideal ticket for the Democrats would have been Bernie Sanders with Tulsi Gabbard, but the DNC didn't allow that and ensured that Biden would be the preferred candidate and effectively he would be Hillary 2.0 , but without her brains. Biden has declared that he wants a female Vice President who would succeed him as President when he steps down, the trouble is that his list is very unimpressive.

Karmala Harris , US Senator and former California Attorney General who was accused of various malpractices including using prison labor for her own use plus she was destroyed by Tulsi Gabbard in the Democratic presidential debate.

Amy Klobuchar , US Senator and a steady , but boring Politician

Elizabeth Warren, US Senator a former progressive and is well known for lying of her Native American Heritage and her employment record,plus the Wall St backers of the Democratic party wouldn't allow Warren within one inch of the Vice Presidency.

Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan, who pissed off the residents of that state by doubling down of the lock down rules of that state.

Stacey Abrams, former Georgia State Representative who is the least experienced and is the outsider in the race.

Then there is the Elephant in the room and that is a certain Hillary Rodham Clinton who is hated with a passion by the majority of the American people. The Democratic establishment would love to see her as President , but are realistic enough to know she would never be accepted by the people.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 18:43]

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:06 - May 25 with 1082 viewsJackSomething

Biden trumps Hilary on 20:26 - May 23 by Highjack

It is probably fair to say that the majority of my arbitrary sardonic musings are directed more at the Labour Party and the left, but that doesn’t make me conservative. In fact I’m probably about as liberal as you can get on most issues. The Tories are Tories, you know what to expect from them and they never disappoint. It doesn’t need pointing out as often. Especially on here, a forum which is possibly one of the most left wing/pro labour on the whole internet. Someone else usually gets there first.

One thing that grinds my gears more than anything it’s this nasty, insidious form of identity politics that had crept in the last decade or two which tends to be (but not always) the tenet of Labour and the modern left. It’s not helpful, it’s a barrier to progress and it’s probably the primary reason I am completely turned off by labour, although there are other reasons. What we’ve seen from Biden today is a prime example. It’s utterly horrible. One of the rallying cries from the civil rights movement was we should judge each other by the content of our character, not the colour of our skin. What a lovely thought that is. But it’s gone completely out of the window. You’re black therefore you have to vote for Biden. Your skin colour is the defining feature of how you vote according to Biden. Your unique individuality, those millions of thoughts and feelings that flicker through your brain everyday, those unique life experiences that make you the person you are doesn’t matter because your black and therefore have to be a Democrat. What’s that? You’re a man who likes to play with other men’s penises? Well you must be a Democrat too. If you vote for Trump you aren’t gay.

It’s just utter base level thinking for morons. It’s not a bad thing to demand better from our so called leaders, many of whom we wouldn’t even trust to run a bath, let alone a country.

In summary if I do focus my ire more on the modern left or labour it doesn’t automatically make me right wing, it’s largely because they personally annoy me significantly more because I see their absurd behaviour as a massive barrier to any significant progress to all the things they profess to care about and society as a whole yet they are too engrossed in their bollocks to see it.

'A forum which is possibly one of the most left wing/pro labour on the whole internet'. Wow. If you truly believe that, you have either seen very little of the internet or are extremely one-eyed. If anything, the most prevalent view on this forum seems to be that they're mostly all pretty useless.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:47 - May 25 with 1067 viewsDr_Winston

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:06 - May 25 by JackSomething

'A forum which is possibly one of the most left wing/pro labour on the whole internet'. Wow. If you truly believe that, you have either seen very little of the internet or are extremely one-eyed. If anything, the most prevalent view on this forum seems to be that they're mostly all pretty useless.

Must disagree with you there JS. There are a (small) few Tories, a few independents, but most posters on here are definitely natural Labour.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:49 - May 25 with 1065 viewsDJack

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:06 - May 25 by JackSomething

Innit. It has already been said that reality has a liberal bias.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:50 - May 25 with 1063 viewslondonlisa2001

Biden trumps Hilary on 18:39 - May 25 by snork44

Absolutely, his supporters don't give a shit as Trump himself said he could walk down Fifth Ave shoot someone and he would still be elected. but as I said before these are accusations , what Biden has been accused of has been caught on video and his sexual assault accusation by Tara Reade is very credible.

The ideal ticket for the Democrats would have been Bernie Sanders with Tulsi Gabbard, but the DNC didn't allow that and ensured that Biden would be the preferred candidate and effectively he would be Hillary 2.0 , but without her brains. Biden has declared that he wants a female Vice President who would succeed him as President when he steps down, the trouble is that his list is very unimpressive.

Karmala Harris , US Senator and former California Attorney General who was accused of various malpractices including using prison labor for her own use plus she was destroyed by Tulsi Gabbard in the Democratic presidential debate.

Amy Klobuchar , US Senator and a steady , but boring Politician

Elizabeth Warren, US Senator a former progressive and is well known for lying of her Native American Heritage and her employment record,plus the Wall St backers of the Democratic party wouldn't allow Warren within one inch of the Vice Presidency.

Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan, who pissed off the residents of that state by doubling down of the lock down rules of that state.

Stacey Abrams, former Georgia State Representative who is the least experienced and is the outsider in the race.

Then there is the Elephant in the room and that is a certain Hillary Rodham Clinton who is hated with a passion by the majority of the American people. The Democratic establishment would love to see her as President , but are realistic enough to know she would never be accepted by the people.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 18:43]

“his sexual assault accusation by Tara Reade is very credible. “

Aye. There were a large number of very, very credible accusations against Trump as well. Ask Tummer. His sister wrote a very detailed and very good account of one of them for the Washington Post as I recall. Before the election where Tummer voted for Trump.
Biden trumps Hilary on 19:51 - May 25 with 1062 viewsexiledclaseboy

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:47 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

Must disagree with you there JS. There are a (small) few Tories, a few independents, but most posters on here are definitely natural Labour.

That’s clearly not true.

Poll: Tory leader

Biden trumps Hilary on 22:14 - May 25 with 1008 viewssnork44

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:50 - May 25 by londonlisa2001

“his sexual assault accusation by Tara Reade is very credible. “

Aye. There were a large number of very, very credible accusations against Trump as well. Ask Tummer. His sister wrote a very detailed and very good account of one of them for the Washington Post as I recall. Before the election where Tummer voted for Trump.

But so far nothing has come out here about Trump! If anything surfaced MSNBC,CNN and the New York Times would be on it like a rash, such is their hatred of the Orangeman!

Biden trumps Hilary on 07:46 - May 26 with 969 viewsItchySphincter

Biden trumps Hilary on 18:44 - May 23 by chad

Except that is not what Trump said is it?

(And be careful someone might be along to accuse you of whataboutery. Perhaps considered OK though, depending on what side the argument is taking?)

Trump’s comments were highly inadvisable given his position of power. However he was commenting on how easily and rapidly disinfectant can kill the virus, and asking scientists if we could do something ‘]like that’.

In a similar way to which the Pasteur Institute has hypothesised that Nicotine May protect against COVID-19. Initiating studies into that, after other studies indicated that smokers were 4x less likely to contract the disease.

Perhaps Trump with his simplistic logic, should point out to them that it may be the general smoke and not the Nicotine that is the defence. Although the fact that Nicotine has been used in insecticides, could be a clue as to why they singled that out.

Strange though I don’t see anyone universally taking the p out of the renowned Pasteur Institute, even though they were forced to put restrictions on nicotine product purchases in France after making that public. Nicotine is toxic, and fatal even at low dosages, yet I imagine people see it as more attractive consumable than disinfectant.

Of course outside the few who think ingesting poison is the ultimate protection, many more people are likely to take up smoking (with its associated massive health risks) given the Pasteur Institute has added validity to it offering 4x the protection of the average immune system against COVID-19.

I would also suggest, those that use the likes of Dettol spray (which flies off the shelves in the supermarkets) have potentially for years been happily and voluntarily exposing their lungs to ‘treatment’ as they inhale its powerful fumes.

Anyway back to Biden’s comments. I suppose they share some similarity to accusations on here, that the reason people voted Brexit is because they hate ‘brown people’. Pretty despicable really. Also quite ironic given EU countries have predominantly light skinned residents. But some people are willing to flog any divisive hate, to offensively peddle their obsessive one eyed politics

You and your Brexit got us these politicians Sprout. You can’t really colour it any other way, being as you mention it like.....

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Biden trumps Hilary on 10:26 - May 26 with 934 viewsBest_loser

Biden trumps Hilary on 22:14 - May 25 by snork44

But so far nothing has come out here about Trump! If anything surfaced MSNBC,CNN and the New York Times would be on it like a rash, such is their hatred of the Orangeman!

You mean apart from about 14 women accusing him of rape and sexual assault

Plus a tape of him admitting how he grabs women by the pu$$y because he has so much money they let him do anything

There is something very wrong with a lot of Americans

It won't end well, there will be blood

Especially if trump refuses to quit after he is defeated in november
Biden trumps Hilary on 11:00 - May 26 with 917 viewsJackSomething

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:47 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

It was more the 'left-wing' part of it. Just about anywhere in Wales would (possibly until very recently) be considered natural Labour.

I'd say there are far more posters with right-wing/conservative views on this forum. They certainly tend to be the loudest.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Biden trumps Hilary on 18:17 - May 26 with 878 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Biden trumps Hilary on 10:26 - May 26 by Best_loser

You mean apart from about 14 women accusing him of rape and sexual assault

Plus a tape of him admitting how he grabs women by the pu$$y because he has so much money they let him do anything

There is something very wrong with a lot of Americans

It won't end well, there will be blood

Especially if trump refuses to quit after he is defeated in november

"Especially if trump refuses to quit after he is defeated in november."

That's a particularly hilarious load of BS, which the Democrats have themselves peddled both in 2016 and 2020.

Democrats and the MSM made it a big question for Trump and the GOP in the final debates in 2016. The irony and lack of self awareness (their party, for the record, are the ones with the recent history of refusing to accept election results) annoyed me then, and helped swing me to Trump four years ago. Before that, I was actually considering voting Democrat for the first time in my life.

But I had no idea the level of irony that would play out, as they've descended to new levels of truly pitiful and outright treasonous behavior over the last 3.5 years.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:18 - May 26 with 855 viewsDJack

Biden trumps Hilary on 18:17 - May 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

That's a particularly hilarious load of BS, which the Democrats have themselves peddled both in 2016 and 2020.

Democrats and the MSM made it a big question for Trump and the GOP in the final debates in 2016. The irony and lack of self awareness (their party, for the record, are the ones with the recent history of refusing to accept election results) annoyed me then, and helped swing me to Trump four years ago. Before that, I was actually considering voting Democrat for the first time in my life.

But I had no idea the level of irony that would play out, as they've descended to new levels of truly pitiful and outright treasonous behavior over the last 3.5 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lawsuits_involving_Donald_Trump

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:23 - May 26 with 846 viewsNotLoyal

Biden trumps Hilary on 18:17 - May 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

He will waltz back in to the white house with hardly any effort.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Biden trumps Hilary on 07:44 - May 27 with 803 viewsHighjack

Biden trumps Hilary on 19:51 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

That’s clearly not true.

Of course it is. Click the poll under this post. I’ve done a few like that and labour romp home every single time on here. It’s never even close.

Biden trumps Hilary on 07:30 - Aug 7 with 687 viewsHighjack

He’s done it again!

"Unlike the African American community, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about things"

Followed by a grovelling apology.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024