Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 83183 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 21:56 - May 24 with 1833 viewsNeathJack

Cummings on 21:59 - May 24 with 1812 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 21:56 - May 24 by NeathJack

The. Daily. Fûcking. Mail.

Game’s up, you pair of cûnts.
Cummings on 21:59 - May 24 with 1810 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 21:56 - May 24 by NeathJack

Oof. That’s not going to help them.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 22:05 - May 24 with 1780 viewsEbo

Cummings on 20:57 - May 24 by LeonWasGod

Haven't people said that about Trump for years? When Johnson and his advisor can break laws with impunity, there's nothing anyone can do.

I hope you're right, but I think we've entered a nasty phase when this lot are untouchable whatever they do.

The press in the UK are a lot more scathing than over in the US

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Cummings on 22:06 - May 24 with 1776 viewsmajorraglan

Cummings on 21:59 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

One of my old bosses used to say today’s news, tomorrow’s fish and chip paper. I suspect they are going to continue to try and ride it out and I sincerely hope my old boss is wrong. The spin they are putting on this is shocking - I’d like to say unbelievable by it isn’t.
With an 80 seat majority, the biggest threat to Boris comes from inside the party. Plenty of vitriol towards Bris in the DM comments section, I suspect Tory MP’s we going to take some heat over the next few days.
Cummings on 22:22 - May 24 with 1693 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 22:06 - May 24 by majorraglan

One of my old bosses used to say today’s news, tomorrow’s fish and chip paper. I suspect they are going to continue to try and ride it out and I sincerely hope my old boss is wrong. The spin they are putting on this is shocking - I’d like to say unbelievable by it isn’t.
With an 80 seat majority, the biggest threat to Boris comes from inside the party. Plenty of vitriol towards Bris in the DM comments section, I suspect Tory MP’s we going to take some heat over the next few days.

The whips are apologising for saying back him, and one other MP at least has cacked his pants and apologised for offering support yesterday. Presumably because of constituency reaction. Starmer has weighed in now, and there is talk of Durham police carrying out a criminal investigation.

This is not going to just disappear like his usual brazen blusterings and comes after his nonsense over the surcharge and the obvious whitewash over Arcuri. He’s in a lot of trouble here.

Three of the Sage scientists have skewered him tonight too.

“Be open and honest, we said. Trashed.
Respect the public, we said. Trashed
Ensure equity, so everyone is treated the same, we said. Trashed.
Be consistent we said. Trashed.
Make clear 'we are all in it together'. Trashed.”
[Post edited 24 May 2020 22:23]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 22:24 - May 24 with 1676 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 21:59 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

The diet by the hairy bikers?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 22:27 - May 24 with 1665 viewsEbo

Looking at the main story the DM are running, there is not a single comment on the story, I wonder why?

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 22:27 - May 24 with 1665 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 21:59 - May 24 by WarwickHunt

The. Daily. Fûcking. Mail.

Game’s up, you pair of cûnts.

Editor is a "remainiac" according to the Twitter bots

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 22:28 - May 24 with 1656 viewsswan65split

Pressure is going to come from within the party, Today he damaged the Tories , Twitter and social media is awash with anger, talk of a Boo for Boris Tuesday night.

Its not going to go away, and if there is something held back by the media , it could get nasty.
Cummings on 22:28 - May 24 with 1655 viewsGlyn1

Cummings on 20:17 - May 24 by Glyn1

BBC NEWS (Freeview channel 231) and SKY NEWS (Channel 233) will both be reviewing tomorrow's newspaper front pages at 10:30 and then more fully at 11:30.

I'll be interested to see how the Daily Mail will handle this: the Daily Express will probably headline on some fluffy kittens or heroic llamas.

And they're about to start.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Cummings on 22:33 - May 24 with 1634 viewsCatullus

I think that was true when it was purely the printed on paper media. Now it's mostly online and I reckon this story won't die so easily.
Cummings was already highly unpopular, even amongst tory backbenchers. Many Mp's might be slow to turn but if the pressure keeps up it will happen. Self preservation is the first principle they stick by.
They might ride this out and think it's over but any and every mistake from now on may well see these stories dragged back out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 22:40 - May 24 with 1602 viewsEbo

Cummings on 22:27 - May 24 by waynekerr55

Editor is a "remainiac" according to the Twitter bots

Anyone who questions their master antics are rEmaIneRs tRyinG to sToP DeMocRisy (sic).

Cummings on 23:22 - May 24 with 1492 viewswestside

Murdoch will want Gove PM
Cummings on 23:43 - May 24 with 1444 viewsGwyn737

Today in messing with my head.

I’ve found myself agreeing with Piers Morgan and Owen Jones, both probably for the first time!
Cummings on 00:32 - May 25 with 1390 viewsBanosswan

Cummings on 22:05 - May 24 by Ebo

The press in the UK are a lot more scathing than over in the US

Errr.... No. Depending on which way they lean.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cummings on 03:12 - May 25 with 1309 viewsGlyn1

Cummings on 23:43 - May 24 by Gwyn737

Today in messing with my head.

I’ve found myself agreeing with Piers Morgan and Owen Jones, both probably for the first time!

I know! It's doing my head in.

"Piers took to his Twitter page soon after the press conference had ended to vent his fury.

He wrote: "That was a f**king disgrace.
"The rules were crystal clear & people missed weddings, births, deaths & funerals to respect them.

For @BorisJohnson to stand there & bare-faced lie to save his lying hypocrite aide is a slap in the face to everyone who obeyed the rules HE enforced."

He continued: "Never seen Twitter so united - journalists, pundits, politicians, celebrities & the public all ENRAGED by what they just heard, regardless of their political persuasion.

"We all know people who've lost loved ones & couldn't be there for them because they obeyed the rules."

Cummings on 03:19 - May 25 with 1306 viewsGlyn1

In the next daily briefing, the reporters will be constantly asking the medical staff if Cummings was acting within the guidelines.

How will they respond without being involved in politics? I'm guessing an awkward pause and "No comment".

Cummings on 03:24 - May 25 with 1303 viewsGlyn1

Cummings on 22:27 - May 24 by Ebo

Looking at the main story the DM are running, there is not a single comment on the story, I wonder why?

You are a paid subscriber to the Daily Mail???

Cummings on 07:40 - May 25 with 1199 viewssainthelens

It is now so blatantly obvious that Cummings has info that Boris wouldn't want made public.
Cummings on 07:40 - May 25 with 1198 viewslonglostjack

Boris is finished. I hope he doesn’t resign.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cummings on 07:45 - May 25 with 1187 viewsswan65split

Gavin Williamson this morning! these are in charge! feck me surely we can do better?!
Cummings on 08:07 - May 25 with 1153 viewsNotLoyal

Cummings on 18:52 - May 24 by Ebo

Too

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:08 - May 25 with 1151 viewsGwyn737

[Post edited 25 May 2020 8:10]
Cummings on 08:18 - May 25 with 1137 viewsGowerjack

A question.

What additional childcare did he have in Durham that he didn't have in London?

Bearing in mind he isolated from his elderly parents in a seperate part of the property..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024