Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 83184 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 14:21 - May 24 with 1442 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 14:14 - May 24 by Swanjaxs

Sky News now reporting someone saw some bald bloke who looked like Cummings taking a walk 25 miles from Durham! 😯

https://news.sky.com/story/witness-i-saw-someone-who-looked-like-dominic-cumming

Reminds me of the time I was walking my dog near Penlan common years ago, I'm pretty much sure one of the Nolan sisters walked past me, you know the little podgy one 👍

I’m sure I saw Dominic Cummings on eight out of ten cats does countdown and he was sitting far too close to Miles Jupp, completely flouting the two metre rule.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 14:23 - May 24 with 1430 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sky News now reporting someone saw some bald bloke who looked like Cummings taking a walk 25 miles from Durham! 😯

https://news.sky.com/story/witness-i-saw-someone-who-looked-like-dominic-cumming

Reminds me of the time I was walking my dog near Penlan common years ago, I'm pretty much sure one of the Nolan sisters walked past me, you know the little podgy one 👍

Was she in the mood for dancing?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cummings on 14:24 - May 24 with 1425 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 14:15 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

That’s probably a big part of the reason why he won’t be sacked. They went all in on defending him yesterday.

If only they’d reacted to the impending global pandemic as quickly as they mobilised to save his skin.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Cummings on 14:26 - May 24 with 1416 viewsSwanjaxs

Cummings on 14:23 - May 24 by Joe_bradshaw

Was she in the mood for dancing?

She looked like she had just come out of the Cadle Mill to be honest mate.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cummings on 14:27 - May 24 with 1413 viewslondonlisa2001

And yet it hasn’t been denied.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the journos were waiting to see if a denial is issued before proving the story to be true. It’s obviously what they did yesterday to cause many senior Tories to defend him before issuing the latest about other trips. They’ll be doing the same today.
Cummings on 14:28 - May 24 with 1403 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cummings on 12:11 - May 24 by theloneranger

Cummings just been called to a meeting at No 10!!

The staff have asked Cummings for help apparently.

The all closed their eyes and counted to 100 last Tuesday afternoon and they still can't find Boris anywhere.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cummings on 14:32 - May 24 with 1380 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 14:27 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

I wouldn’t be surprised if the journos were waiting to see if a denial is issued before proving the story to be true. It’s obviously what they did yesterday to cause many senior Tories to defend him before issuing the latest about other trips. They’ll be doing the same today.

Great fun! 😂
Cummings on 14:36 - May 24 with 1369 viewstheloneranger

"Robin Lees, 70, a retired chemistry teacher from the town, says he saw Cummings and his family walking by the Tees before getting into a car around lunchtime on 12 April."

"Lees said: “I was a bit gobsmacked to see him, because I know what he looks like. And the rest of the family seemed to match — a wife and child. I was pretty convinced it was him and it didn’t seem right because I assumed he would be in London.”

"He added: “I went home and told my wife, we thought he must be in London. I searched up the number plate later that day and my computer search history shows that.”

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 14:43 - May 24 with 1338 viewsZaxx

Cummings on 14:15 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

That’s probably a big part of the reason why he won’t be sacked. They went all in on defending him yesterday.

Along with the distinct possibility of a handful of other resignations should Dom jump or be pushed. I think we've seen a similar pattern here before...
Cummings on 14:45 - May 24 with 1328 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 14:36 - May 24 by theloneranger

"Robin Lees, 70, a retired chemistry teacher from the town, says he saw Cummings and his family walking by the Tees before getting into a car around lunchtime on 12 April."

"Lees said: “I was a bit gobsmacked to see him, because I know what he looks like. And the rest of the family seemed to match — a wife and child. I was pretty convinced it was him and it didn’t seem right because I assumed he would be in London.”

"He added: “I went home and told my wife, we thought he must be in London. I searched up the number plate later that day and my computer search history shows that.”

If it wasn’t true it would have been denied.

If it’s not denied it’s because they think there could well be evidence that goes beyond some bloke on google.

There are also multiple tweets from people on May 10 asking why Cummings was in Durham. Now unless people thought ‘I’ll tweet something just in case a scandal blows up in a few weeks about Cummings being in Durham several times‘, chances are, he was there again in early May.

The biggest question should be why on earth they don’t just sack him. They’re risking everything including all public health messaging to protect one advisor. It’s madness.
Cummings on 15:10 - May 24 with 1291 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cummings on 15:27 - May 24 with 1259 viewsswan65split

Cummings on 15:10 - May 24 by Darran

Cummings on 15:34 - May 24 with 1239 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 14:21 - May 24 by Highjack

I’m sure I saw Dominic Cummings on eight out of ten cats does countdown and he was sitting far too close to Miles Jupp, completely flouting the two metre rule.

Looks like dadsarmy76 has downvoted this but here is concrete photographic proof of Cummings breaking social distancing rules on countdown. They’re even laughing about it. In your face Mart.

Cummings on 15:35 - May 24 with 1235 viewsKilkennyjack

The king of strategy rinsed in public by one Pippa Crerar.

Respect to the Pippa.

The king is dead, long live the Pippa. ✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Cummings on 15:44 - May 24 with 1215 viewsWarwickHunt

Dexit - Get it done!
Cummings on 15:50 - May 24 with 1205 viewsKilkennyjack

Ello, ello, ello .... whats going on here then ?

How can you be out during a lock down ?

Beware of the Risen People

Cummings on 15:53 - May 24 with 1199 viewsCatullus

Colleen!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 15:54 - May 24 with 1197 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 14:45 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

If it’s not denied it’s because they think there could well be evidence that goes beyond some bloke on google.

There are also multiple tweets from people on May 10 asking why Cummings was in Durham. Now unless people thought ‘I’ll tweet something just in case a scandal blows up in a few weeks about Cummings being in Durham several times‘, chances are, he was there again in early May.

The biggest question should be why on earth they don’t just sack him. They’re risking everything including all public health messaging to protect one advisor. It’s madness.

They clearly think they can lie and dissemble their way out of anything, and he must be very important to Johnson. They basically sacked a Chancellor on his whim after all (ok a shit one, but still). Surely they could just pay him as a slogan writing consultant and find some other talentless destructive psychopath to be Johnson’s Chief Spad. In a way hope he stays, as I don’t think it will go away or be forgotten, and the next scandal of monumental f*ck up (it’s in the post for sure) will just add to the growing snowball.

The effect on the virus is the worst thing. His and their actions have probably just guaranteed a worse second wave.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 16:05 - May 24 with 1179 viewsCatullus

Cummings on 14:45 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

To start with the police could check the ANPR on the CCTV and motorway cameras and piece together just when and how many times Cummings went North, now it's time he went South, permanently, career wise.
Durham police have stated they spoke with his family about this, the government has tried to 'adjust' the story so it's acceptable but no one believes them.

Shapps isn't the most convincing at the best of times.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 16:06 - May 24 with 1174 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 15:53 - May 24 by Catullus

Colleen!

No she was filthy.

Cummings on 16:15 - May 24 with 1156 views3swan

Cummings on 16:05 - May 24 by Catullus

To start with the police could check the ANPR on the CCTV and motorway cameras and piece together just when and how many times Cummings went North, now it's time he went South, permanently, career wise.
Durham police have stated they spoke with his family about this, the government has tried to 'adjust' the story so it's acceptable but no one believes them.

Shapps isn't the most convincing at the best of times.

I find it strange that in these days of press being at everyone's doors no one seemed to notice that his car was missing for a couple of weeks. I take it that it is resident parking only? No neighbour giving an exclusive for a pay day. Oh and he has to go.
Cummings on 16:16 - May 24 with 1152 viewsSwanjaxs

Cummings on 15:53 - May 24 by Catullus

Colleen!

Thats the one 👍🏻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cummings on 16:27 - May 24 with 1121 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 15:44 - May 24 by WarwickHunt

Dexit - Get it done!

Not going to happen though.

Johnson’s now doing the briefing.

Odds on ‘launch an inquiry’ which means that any question will be answered with ‘not pre empting the inquiry’. And that’ll be the answer for another few weeks until it goes away and he’ll remain in post.

Unless there’s a third instalment of course...
Cummings on 16:29 - May 24 with 1113 viewsswan65split

Cummings on 16:15 - May 24 by 3swan

I find it strange that in these days of press being at everyone's doors no one seemed to notice that his car was missing for a couple of weeks. I take it that it is resident parking only? No neighbour giving an exclusive for a pay day. Oh and he has to go.

Oh they know/knew ok.
Expect Boris to try and pull the wool over our eyes and call an investigation , hoping the pressure will die, and of course he will be cleared .

Its not the end till the fat lady sings,,,,,and it wont be a Nolan.
Cummings on 16:30 - May 24 with 1111 viewsEbo

There are eyewitness tweets on Twitter timestamped from March/April stating they had seen Cummings. You can't alter tweets nor their timestamps.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024