Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 83249 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 16:32 - May 24 with 1240 viewsbiggar

I’m actually thinking the PM will use this briefing to announce that Cummings has gone and that he was sacked.....

Either way, I’m hoping he gets the boot.
Having said that, even if he is fired surely he can still work away in the background?
Cummings on 16:34 - May 24 with 1230 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 16:32 - May 24 by biggar

I’m actually thinking the PM will use this briefing to announce that Cummings has gone and that he was sacked.....

Having said that, even if he is fired surely he can still work away in the background?

Not a chance.

And I say that really hoping he does.
Cummings on 16:35 - May 24 with 1226 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 16:32 - May 24 by biggar

Unless he announces Cummings is going, his own credibility will be shot to sht. Not read through the many dozens of previous posts on this thread, but will be amazed if anyone can defend this fckn clown.
Cummings on 16:37 - May 24 with 1219 viewsEbo

Cummings on 13:48 - May 24 by LeonWasGod

Yep. A psychologist wet dream he is - not one individual thought. A great example of how they recruit people to be their useful idiots.

He is either on the biggest fishing trip imaginable, or just plain stupid. Maybe both?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Cummings on 16:37 - May 24 with 1216 viewsSwanjaxs

My money will be on Boris announcing that his baldy buddy has resigned at his presser 👍🏻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cummings on 16:38 - May 24 with 1217 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 16:30 - May 24 by Ebo

There are eyewitness tweets on Twitter timestamped from March/April stating they had seen Cummings. You can't alter tweets nor their timestamps.

The eyewitnesses are not much evidence though, unless they have photo's or videos of him (I'm hoping they have and that the media investigators are keeping those up their sleeves). And someone banging on about seeing him on Twitter, nothing concrete there, there are too many cranks spouting all sorts of rubbish everyday.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 16:40 - May 24 with 1211 viewsEbo

Cummings on 09:20 - May 24 by Neath_Jack

Imagine this was Dianne Abbott, this here thread would be full of the usual subjects, who funnily enough, are very absent from posting in this one. Despite them being active in other threads yesterday, they're having none of this. Strange that.

People wanted her sacked and she was made to publicly apologize for the heinous crime of drinking a can of mojito on a train,

Cummings on 16:41 - May 24 with 1202 viewsEbo

Cummings on 16:38 - May 24 by Neath_Jack

The eyewitnesses are not much evidence though, unless they have photo's or videos of him (I'm hoping they have and that the media investigators are keeping those up their sleeves). And someone banging on about seeing him on Twitter, nothing concrete there, there are too many cranks spouting all sorts of rubbish everyday.

I understand that, but why would people tweet over a month ago that they saw him when his Durham odyssey was not public knowledge?

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 16:45 - May 24 with 1187 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 16:41 - May 24 by Ebo

I understand that, but why would people tweet over a month ago that they saw him when his Durham odyssey was not public knowledge?

You know what Twitter is like, people make absurd things up all the time, mostly for attention. It may well be true, but in the scheme of an investigation, I'd not be including that sort of evidence in there.

Fingers crossed there is more to come from the journalists involved. There's nothing better than seeing a Tory squirm.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Cummings on 16:47 - May 24 with 1174 viewsEbo

Cummings on 16:45 - May 24 by Neath_Jack

You know what Twitter is like, people make absurd things up all the time, mostly for attention. It may well be true, but in the scheme of an investigation, I'd not be including that sort of evidence in there.

Fingers crossed there is more to come from the journalists involved. There's nothing better than seeing a Tory squirm.

If someone had tweeted this information yesterday I would be very sceptical, but a month or so ago brings a different angle to the story.

I enjoyed this today:

‘I came on your programme to talk about transport matters,’ says Shapps, ‘as my expertise lies in transport.’

‘Well since your expertise lies in transport, did Dominic Cummings stop off anywhere between London and Durham?’

Marr

Cummings on 16:54 - May 24 with 1155 viewsbiggar

Cummings on 16:34 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

Not a chance.

And I say that really hoping he does.

I hope I’m right and he says that Cummings has resigned or been fired.

Surely the PM realises he can’t use the next half hour to back the man. Maybe I’m being incredibly naive!
Cummings on 16:56 - May 24 with 1145 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 16:54 - May 24 by biggar

I hope I’m right and he says that Cummings has resigned or been fired.

Surely the PM realises he can’t use the next half hour to back the man. Maybe I’m being incredibly naive!

If Boris defends him, then Cummings clearly has fotos of Boris and a goat in several compromising positions.
Cummings on 16:59 - May 24 with 1130 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 16:56 - May 24 by sainthelens

If Boris defends him, then Cummings clearly has fotos of Boris and a goat in several compromising positions.

Or Johnson just thinks he's 'world king' as he used to call himself, and that he can charm everyone with his act - yet again.

One thing's for sure, whatever he does will be purely measured through the lens of what Johnson thinks is best for Johnson.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 17:04 - May 24 with 1118 viewsNeath_Jack

F*cking coward!!

Cummings on 17:04 - May 24 with 1118 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yup. They’re brazening it out. Did what every parent would have done. Shameless.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 17:05 - May 24 with 1111 viewsswan65split

Hes just lost half the Countries support.
Cummings on 17:06 - May 24 with 1102 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings backstage...

Cummings on 17:06 - May 24 with 1101 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 17:05 - May 24 by swan65split

Hes just lost half the Countries support.

People's attitudes will now be " fck the lockdown and social distancing ".
Cummings on 17:09 - May 24 with 1085 viewsbiggar

Guess I’m incredibly naive!
What a ridiculous man we have in charge. Cummings or Boris....
Cummings on 17:09 - May 24 with 1083 viewslonglostjack

Incredible.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cummings on 17:11 - May 24 with 1071 viewsexiledclaseboy

I assume Catherine Calderwood and Neil Ferguson can have their jobs back now.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 17:12 - May 24 with 1061 viewslegoman

Someone needs to tell Boris the buffoon that everyone stopped listening to his dribble after the first few minutes.

I sincerely hope the press do indeed have more dirt on Cummings and that it is released quickly.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Cummings on 17:13 - May 24 with 1056 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 17:11 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

Now we know how important Cummings is to Johnson then.

He would brazen it out if it were him, as that's what he has always done. To do it for Cummings means he regards him as important as himself in whatever he (or Cummings) is planning.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 17:14 - May 24 with 1048 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 17:11 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

Let’s hope the rumour that there is more to come and that there may be photos is true. Because if it is, Johnson is now absolutely buggered.

Given they’ve been accused of lying, I wouldn’t mind betting that Durham police may find some evidence.
Cummings on 17:15 - May 24 with 1044 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 17:14 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

Let’s hope the rumour that there is more to come and that there may be photos is true. Because if it is, Johnson is now absolutely buggered.

Given they’ve been accused of lying, I wouldn’t mind betting that Durham police may find some evidence.

This isn’t over...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024