Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock nailed 10:07 - May 23 with 1154 viewsdickythorpe

This bloke just does not look the part at all.

Eyes like a smack head, bet he spends his hard earned on the most deviant of London dominatrixes.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/21/matt-hancock-is-not-ok-someone-
[Post edited 23 May 2020 10:09]
Matt Hancock nailed on 11:03 - May 23 with 1074 viewsswan65split

Matt handjob an Robbie savage. (Look at me I am lovely) in the same article. 2 slimeys together.
Matt Hancock nailed on 11:17 - May 23 with 1047 viewsItchySphincter

John Crace has been a bit of a revelation for me during the last few months. I’ll admit to taking less of an interest in the written press in recent times as it seems to be bluster and hyperbole and plenty of thinly veiled racism aimed at manipulating the great unwashed, but this guy nails it. His description here of Matt Hancock and his plight is wonderful.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 14:07]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Matt Hancock nailed on 11:50 - May 23 with 1007 viewsWarwickHunt

Matt Hancock nailed on 11:17 - May 23 by ItchySphincter

John Crace has been a bit of a revelation for me during the last few months. I’ll admit to taking less of an interest in the written press in recent times as it seems to be bluster and hyperbole and plenty of thinly veiled racism aimed at manipulating the great unwashed, but this guy nails it. His description here of Matt Hancock and his plight is wonderful.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 14:07]

Consistently brilliant and laugh out funny.
Marina Hyde is worth reading too.
Matt Hancock nailed on 13:05 - May 23 with 960 viewsGreatBritton

I misread the OP as ' Matt Hancock jailed:' I nearly leapt out of my seat, which is something I very rarely do these days. Nailed will have to do for now, I guess.
Matt Hancock nailed on 14:06 - May 23 with 935 viewsmonmouth

Matt Hancock nailed on 11:50 - May 23 by WarwickHunt

Consistently brilliant and laugh out funny.
Marina Hyde is worth reading too.

And Gaby Hinsliffe. They have some clever contributors, whatever your political leanings.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Matt Hancock nailed on 15:23 - May 23 with 898 viewsbuilthjack

Matt Hancock nailed on 13:05 - May 23 by GreatBritton

I misread the OP as ' Matt Hancock jailed:' I nearly leapt out of my seat, which is something I very rarely do these days. Nailed will have to do for now, I guess.

In some countries he would be jailed by now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Matt Hancock nailed on 15:52 - May 23 with 871 viewsPegojack

Matt Hancock nailed on 15:23 - May 23 by builthjack

In some countries he would be jailed by now

Now, now, come on, mum, he's been busy 'throwing a protective ring around England's care homes since February'. That's why only 10,000 people have died in them.

Taking it up his protective ring from Boris, more like.
Matt Hancock nailed on 16:36 - May 23 with 836 viewsEbo

Wondered when he'd be along to shit out some demonstrably fallacious bollocks in defence of the indefensible. Classic Matt.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Hancock nailed on 18:33 - May 23 with 781 viewsWarwickHunt

Matt Hancock nailed on 16:36 - May 23 by Ebo

Wondered when he'd be along to shit out some demonstrably fallacious bollocks in defence of the indefensible. Classic Matt.

He’s still searching for his testicles. The massive fûcking weasel.
Matt Hancock nailed on 10:19 - May 24 with 662 viewsCatullus

Matt Hancock nailed on 18:33 - May 23 by WarwickHunt

He’s still searching for his testicles. The massive fûcking weasel.

Oh he knows where they are, in the firm, sweaty grip of Bojo Marx and Dominatrix Cummings.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Matt Hancock nailed on 13:41 - May 24 with 615 viewsLeonWasGod

Dead behind the eyes and has been completely exposed lately. This is what happens when you sell your soul for something you don't believe in.
Matt Hancock nailed on 22:46 - May 24 with 545 viewsCatullus

Matt Hancock nailed on 13:41 - May 24 by LeonWasGod

Dead behind the eyes and has been completely exposed lately. This is what happens when you sell your soul for something you don't believe in.

Many politicians on all sides are dead behind the eyes. Others have very lively eyes, like bright lights reflecting off the windows of empty houses.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024