Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a one that divides opinion locally 08:28 - May 24 with 2715 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone know him?
I've heard a lot about him, some very good and then some not so very good.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/gower-trees-protected-swansea-news
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 08:57 - May 24 with 2658 viewsItchySphincter

I know him although I haven’t spoken to him for years. Typical entrepreneur, doesn’t do rules very well and a bit of a bastard, but likeable in a way.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 11:14 - May 24 with 2531 viewsDyfnant

Likes to land his helicopter at his caswell house when the beach is packed. Accident waiting to happen that the authorities do nothing about.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 11:24 - May 24 with 2504 viewsGlyn1

"The inspector also raised concerns about a sceptic tank."

I'm thinking about a large one with a really, really big gun that is pro-Brexit. I can see why the inspector would be concerned.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 11:25]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 11:53 - May 24 with 2442 viewsswan65split

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 08:57 - May 24 by ItchySphincter

I know him although I haven’t spoken to him for years. Typical entrepreneur, doesn’t do rules very well and a bit of a bastard, but likeable in a way.

dont know him, never heard of him, but anyone who says something akin to
" a bit of a bastard"...makes my mind up for me about a person.
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 11:58 - May 24 with 2440 viewsJackinexile1

You are the ultimate gossip queen, and when you say locally do you mean Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire?
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 12:33 - May 24 with 2410 viewsJackinexile1

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 11:53 - May 24 by swan65split

dont know him, never heard of him, but anyone who says something akin to
" a bit of a bastard"...makes my mind up for me about a person.

Itchy is cool man.
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 13:40 - May 24 with 2339 viewsLeonWasGod

He's making a right mess, whatever he's up to. And the works were well underway before any sign of a planning consent notice (and even now there's barely any of those around). Seems to think he's above the rules that the rest of us have to abide by from what I've seen.
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 14:12 - May 24 with 2297 viewstheloneranger

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 11:14 - May 24 by Dyfnant

Likes to land his helicopter at his caswell house when the beach is packed. Accident waiting to happen that the authorities do nothing about.

The same ignorant b@stard who flew his helicopter through Heathrow's airspace because he was late for an appointment, causing international flights to be temporarily stopped at the airport.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 14:42 - May 24 with 2253 viewsTanyaelizabeth123

I don't know him but his action in fields stop caswell valley speaks for itself torn down ancient hedgerows which he was made to replace.Records show woods there in Bishopswood 17th century which is why most are edgy bout his felling of trees in(protected area) it's possible to view his application here on council website.please send any objection in .Ck is using lane at longacre murton to access his field whilst building disproportionately large hayloft there.This is considered okI by council but what a mess he made of it.Good to see cllr Lyndon Jones involved I understand local residents distressed by it all but we all should be.Caswell and bishopswood need our helpxx

https://property.swansea.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?active
[Post edited 24 May 2020 14:45]
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 15:06 - May 24 with 2218 viewsdickythorpe

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 11:58 - May 24 by Jackinexile1

You are the ultimate gossip queen, and when you say locally do you mean Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire?

I think I love you.
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 15:29 - May 24 with 2189 viewsswan65split

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 12:33 - May 24 by Jackinexile1

Itchy is cool man.

Not itchy, probably my error, should have been "the" .
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 16:15 - May 24 with 2169 viewsmonmouth

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 11:24 - May 24 by Glyn1

"The inspector also raised concerns about a sceptic tank."

I'm thinking about a large one with a really, really big gun that is pro-Brexit. I can see why the inspector would be concerned.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 11:25]

Does a sceptic tank have doubts about what you tell it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 23:49 - May 24 with 1997 viewsBLAZE

Didn't he run over and kill a kid? Or was that a different local businessman?
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 00:31 - May 25 with 1950 viewsBanosswan

Chris Kiley aka Julians aka ck's is a fat bully who thinks he's above the law. Fact.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 00:40 - May 25 with 1936 viewsFieryJack

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 14:42 - May 24 by Tanyaelizabeth123

I don't know him but his action in fields stop caswell valley speaks for itself torn down ancient hedgerows which he was made to replace.Records show woods there in Bishopswood 17th century which is why most are edgy bout his felling of trees in(protected area) it's possible to view his application here on council website.please send any objection in .Ck is using lane at longacre murton to access his field whilst building disproportionately large hayloft there.This is considered okI by council but what a mess he made of it.Good to see cllr Lyndon Jones involved I understand local residents distressed by it all but we all should be.Caswell and bishopswood need our helpxx

https://property.swansea.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?active

Keep up the pressure on this effing tw*t 👍

He's worse than Dominic Cummings.

Cummings wouldn't destroy 300 year old hedgerows.
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 09:22 - May 25 with 1811 viewsBest_loser

You see a lot of strange planning decisions

Not that I am saying there is any corruption involving the council and rich individuals

I am absolutely not saying that
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 11:15 - May 25 with 1679 viewspikeypaul

Typical reaction from the envious planet swans, public sector, parasite, losers.

Dicky is correct he will divide opinion, the envious,losers will dislike him, them who have done well for themselves and are not envious or bitter about life will admire his business skills.

Yes, he is ruthless in business, one of the reasons he’s a multimillionaire and flys himself around in his helicopter.

Drinks around Mumbles a lot and a good guy once you get to know him, although he does have warped sense of humour sometimes and terrible taste in shoes, although they are about £600 a pop.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 11:22]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 13:38 - May 25 with 1619 viewsLeonWasGod

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 14:42 - May 24 by Tanyaelizabeth123

Thanks for that link. I hadn't seen the documents and I'm pretty sure work had started before the consultation letter was issued.

Agreed, they've made a right mess at the top end of the field and lane down the side. Rumour has it he wants to build a road up from his house to the new stables. I don't know whether that's actually the case as it doesn't appear to be in the planning application unless I've missed it. That'd be the thin edge of the wedge for further development.
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 14:18 - May 25 with 1593 viewsWhiterockin

Not 100% up on planning, but would the use of that lane for a second access help him to procure planning for a larger development if he wanted it.
Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 19:53 - May 26 with 1268 viewsThrasher6

Nouveau Riche....

Edit: And Pikey's pal.... an awful combination...
[Post edited 26 May 2020 19:58]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 17:26 - May 27 with 1030 viewsjack_lord

Here's a one that divides opinion locally on 11:15 - May 25 by pikeypaul

Typical reaction from the envious planet swans, public sector, parasite, losers.

Dicky is correct he will divide opinion, the envious,losers will dislike him, them who have done well for themselves and are not envious or bitter about life will admire his business skills.

Yes, he is ruthless in business, one of the reasons he’s a multimillionaire and flys himself around in his helicopter.

Drinks around Mumbles a lot and a good guy once you get to know him, although he does have warped sense of humour sometimes and terrible taste in shoes, although they are about £600 a pop.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 11:22]

He seems a tidy enough bloke when I've met him.

His choice in women is sound too.

Doesn't excuse the planning stuff though.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024