Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club 15:34 - May 24 with 12717 viewsswanskid95

Looks like he’s ready to buy Charlton and could be the owner before the end of the month.

good luck to them 😂

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11698394/charlton-new-owner-huw-jenkins/
[Post edited 24 May 2020 15:34]
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 15:40 - May 24 with 6279 viewsHighjack

“Jenkins will inject cash”

No he bloody won’t. It must be a misprint. They must have meant syringe. Yes he’ll syringe it out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 15:44 - May 24 with 6258 viewsKilkennyjack

I hope Huw appoints somebody else as Director of Football.
That was his big downfall with Swans - apart from the sale of the club.

I bet Huw will be getting the old black book of contacts out - hopfully he has put a line through the dickheads who recommended Borja, Mesa, Schechter and his over used Falkirk contact.

Graham jones will be next manager there. Lump on.

Beware of the Risen People

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 15:46 - May 24 with 6255 viewsSwanjaxs

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 15:44 - May 24 by Kilkennyjack

I bet Huw will be getting the old black book of contacts out - hopfully he has put a line through the dickheads who recommended Borja, Mesa, Schechter and his over used Falkirk contact.

I hope the little weasel ends up losing the shirt off his back.

Fùck him 👍🏻
[Post edited 24 May 2020 15:47]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 15:58 - May 24 with 6224 viewsmonmouth

Eh? If this happens, which I’ll believe when it does, I hope he runs the football side, signs Ayew from us for 21 million and crashes and burns into the total obscurity and bankruptcy that his devious and backstabbing actions deserve.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:04 - May 24 with 6205 viewsHighjack

Doesn’t he still own shares with us?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:05 - May 24 with 6199 viewsHighjack

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 15:46 - May 24 by Swanjaxs

I hope the little weasel ends up losing the shirt off his back.

Fùck him 👍🏻
[Post edited 24 May 2020 15:47]

I don’t. Nobody wants to see those nipples.

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:08 - May 24 with 6185 viewsJackinexile1

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:05 - May 24 by Highjack

I don’t. Nobody wants to see those nipples.

Stop reading The Sun
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:11 - May 24 with 6166 viewsJinxy

Anything that draws him away from this locality has to be a good thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:18 - May 24 with 6134 viewsCatullus

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:04 - May 24 by Highjack

Doesn’t he still own shares with us?

I think he still does, only about 5% though.

If he shat on the club he's supposed to love, what would he do to Charlton?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:21 - May 24 with 6118 viewsBillyChong

RIP Charlton Athletic
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:26 - May 24 with 6104 views3swan

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:18 - May 24 by Catullus

I think he still does, only about 5% though.

If he shat on the club he's supposed to love, what would he do to Charlton?

He'll have to sell them as soon as he loses the court case
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:38 - May 24 with 6067 viewssainthelens

Ripping a club off, he's got the taste for it.
Orrible scheming devious cvnt.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:49 - May 24 with 6027 viewsQJumpingJack

He will sell the club to an American consortium who will offer "strategic investment".

At a fans forum Trust event in Spring 2016:
fan: "have you done the due diligence on the new owners"
HJ: "yes"
fan: "next question, do you know makes up the consortium"
HJ: "no"
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:51 - May 24 with 6013 viewsHighjack

“He will end the disastrous ownership”

Oh they ain’t seen nothing yet.

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:08 - May 24 with 5966 viewsBest_loser

Prime London real estate

Worth a lot more than land in landore that's for sure
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:21 - May 24 with 5932 viewsOneill_77

Pratley, Sporting Director. Makes sense.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:32 - May 24 with 5901 viewsHighjack

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:21 - May 24 by Oneill_77

Him and Pratley had a massive falling out remember?

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:40 - May 24 with 5871 viewsHighjack

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 16:08 - May 24 by Jackinexile1

Stop reading The Sun

I don’t.

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:54 - May 24 with 5836 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:21 - May 24 by Oneill_77

HJ was MM’s puppet until ‘cash was king’ in the sellout.

Every single one of them is culpable, those two, Dineen, the Clog et al were all sellout Scumbags without even the slightest thought for the consequences for the Club.

Selling their voting rights was the ultimate kick in the knackers notwithstanding their total disregard for the future of OUR Football Club none of them could see any further than the Yankee Dollar.

Money alone cannot buy you happiness and I sincerely hope that Karma is truly a bitch and the chickens most certainly come home to roost for these chancers who so famously proclaimed once upon a time that their ownership of the Club was ‘by the fans for the fans’ .......that is until you flash the Yankee Dollar 💵💵💵 then all that sentimental JTAK bollux goes out the window and MM can pay off Louisa, LD can buy into a brewery ,Jenkins can build a house in Saundersfoot and Florida before buying Charlton and the Clog, well he’s the Clog so he can do what he wants with his money to benefit his first love Den Haag.

If there is any justice in this world whatsoever, what goes around comes around ladies & gentlemen, every dog has its day. (And I’m not talking about my ex wife there honestly 😉🤣🤣🤣👍).

Stay safe, take care of your loved ones and send me a postcard from Durham 😉👍😂

RIP Paul/LB
[Post edited 24 May 2020 17:54]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 19:04 - May 24 with 5609 viewsjack247

He’ll probably be able to buy us for a quid if he bides his time
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 19:15 - May 24 with 5581 viewsLeonWasGod

In fairness he did a lot better than most. Couldn't sustain it in the PL but was pretty peerless for a decade.

Still a c*nt though.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 03:04 - May 25 with 5109 viewsGlyn1

OK, setting aside the insults (all completely justified). Does anyone have a link to a Charlton forum where they're discussing this? And is he a front man for some foreign ownership, as he was with the Americans?

He's not so twp as to put his own money into a loss-making football club and he probably wouldn't be able to afford to buy a London club anyway.

I'd gladly see a statue put up to him for the first half of his chairmanship, the rest not so much.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 07:16 - May 25 with 5035 viewssainthelens

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 03:04 - May 25 by Glyn1

OK, setting aside the insults (all completely justified). Does anyone have a link to a Charlton forum where they're discussing this? And is he a front man for some foreign ownership, as he was with the Americans?

He's not so twp as to put his own money into a loss-making football club and he probably wouldn't be able to afford to buy a London club anyway.

I'd gladly see a statue put up to him for the first half of his chairmanship, the rest not so much.

Every toilet in the stadium should have his name to them .
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 07:58 - May 25 with 4939 viewspencoedjack

https://intothevalley.proboards.com/thread/24799/unconfirmed-reports-nimer-sold-

Sounds like some dodgy dealings going on.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 08:29 - May 25 with 4901 viewsNortbankboy

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 03:04 - May 25 by Glyn1

He was twp enough to put £50k into our club when it was losing money.
So the rumours could be true
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024