Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has to be charged 19:22 - May 27 with 10787 viewsOldjack

with manslaughter at least
[Post edited 28 May 2020 18:09]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Has to charged on 19:28 - May 27 with 4727 viewsBest_loser

MURDER
Has to charged on 19:40 - May 27 with 4693 viewsCatullus

Has to charged on 19:28 - May 27 by Best_loser

MURDER

Hard to prove he intended to kill him, I reckon it'll be involuntary manslaughter but he should do time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Has to charged on 19:42 - May 27 with 4683 viewsBest_loser

Has to charged on 19:40 - May 27 by Catullus

Hard to prove he intended to kill him, I reckon it'll be involuntary manslaughter but he should do time.

He will do time for sure, but like you say , he probably won't get charged with murder
Has to charged on 20:23 - May 27 with 4628 viewsEbo

Has to charged on 19:40 - May 27 by Catullus

He's been sacked.

The victim was arrested for suspicion of selling loose cigarettes. He was asthmatic and the officer just did not listen.

This is murder.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Has to charged on 07:43 - May 29 with 4440 viewsBest_loser

Has to charged on 20:23 - May 27 by Ebo

He's been sacked.

The victim was arrested for suspicion of selling loose cigarettes. He was asthmatic and the officer just did not listen.

This is murder.

Trump just tweeted

When the looting starts the shooting starts

Not like him to make a bad situation worse
Has to charged on 08:41 - May 29 with 4383 viewsNotLoyal

Has to charged on 19:28 - May 27 by Best_loser

MURDER

Will get a manslaughter charge maybe even one of those daft second degree charges, the way it is being reported is appalling though. The media have caused a lot of issues as a result.
The copper is a fck up, but this white on black reporting is wreckless and is causing even more deaths.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Has to charged on 11:02 - May 29 with 4309 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Has to charged on 20:23 - May 27 by Ebo

He's been sacked.

This is murder.

Surely that’s just a misdemeanor and not a felony? Even if it was I think the force used is horrifically excessive.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Has to be charged on 11:09 - May 29 with 4303 viewsHighjack

I think placing enough pressure on someone’s trachea so they can’t breathe and die should definitely result in some sort of punishment.

There are two types of people who join the police force. Those who want to help society and make a difference, and those who want power over others.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Has to be charged on 11:09 - May 29 with 4303 viewsBarrySwan

I don't claim to be a medical expert but surely there can't be anyone who thinks casually kneeling on someones neck with your full bodyweight in that fashion for that length of time can be anything other than a danger to the held persons life?
Has to be charged on 11:44 - May 29 with 4285 viewsJoshTheJack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52844192

It was over counterfeit money,the loose cigarettes one was a couple years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Eric_Garner

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2014/dec/04/i-cant-breathe-eric-garner
Has to charged on 11:58 - May 29 with 4264 viewsDarran

Has to charged on 07:43 - May 29 by Best_loser

Trump just tweeted

When the looting starts the shooting starts

Not like him to make a bad situation worse

He’s kind of right though.
Why would you loot someone’s business that had nothing to do with it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has to charged on 12:05 - May 29 with 4252 viewsHighjack

Has to charged on 11:58 - May 29 by Darran

I’m not sure the best way to relieve tensions over perceived police brutality is to encourage the police to shoot a load of people.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Has to charged on 12:08 - May 29 with 4251 viewsBest_loser

Has to charged on 11:58 - May 29 by Darran

It's the shooting bit that kind of raised eyebrows
Has to be charged on 12:19 - May 29 with 4237 viewsKerouac

The officer should be charged and serve time (I don't care if he has been told to do that in certain situations during training, there is no way he could have not known that the man underneath him was in serious trouble, inappropriate use of force).
The man's family should receive financial compensation, although no amount of money could ever be enough.

The reporting of everything through the lens of race is grossly irresponsible.

It is how whole generations have been taught to think.
You can see it with the Corona Virus crisis. It took about a week before various 'journalists' started breaking everybody down into categories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Has to be charged on 12:30 - May 29 with 4224 viewsdickythorpe

When will American police officers learn from mistakes that are made time after time after time??

It was very disturbing watching that.
Has to be charged on 12:56 - May 29 with 4208 viewsEbo

Dylan Roofe the white terrorist is arrested calmly. A black man accused of selling loose fags in street - murdered.

Racism has poisoned America.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Has to charged on 13:10 - May 29 with 4195 viewsLeonWasGod

Has to charged on 08:41 - May 29 by NotLoyal

Will get a manslaughter charge maybe even one of those daft second degree charges, the way it is being reported is appalling though. The media have caused a lot of issues as a result.
The copper is a fck up, but this white on black reporting is wreckless and is causing even more deaths.

I assume is being reported as white on black as there is an institutional racism problem. Young black men are 2.5 times more likely to be killed than white men in a confrontation with the police. There's a similar issue with non-whites of other groups and with women too. And all that against a background of overt police brutality against blacks in years gone by and general oppression and segregation, etc. Racism against the African Americans especially has never really gone away.
Has to charged on 13:13 - May 29 with 4191 viewsDarran

Has to charged on 12:05 - May 29 by Highjack

I’m not sure the best way to relieve tensions over perceived police brutality is to encourage the police to shoot a load of people.

Yeah but you get my drift why the fuçk should someone who had absolutely nothing to do with it have their life destroyed.

I have to say too I watched the video on twitter and could never watch it for the second time,absolutely horrendous and I know what I’d do to the copper though the plastic Liberals will probably disagree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has to charged on 13:17 - May 29 with 4184 viewsNotLoyal

Has to charged on 13:10 - May 29 by LeonWasGod

I assume is being reported as white on black as there is an institutional racism problem. Young black men are 2.5 times more likely to be killed than white men in a confrontation with the police. There's a similar issue with non-whites of other groups and with women too. And all that against a background of overt police brutality against blacks in years gone by and general oppression and segregation, etc. Racism against the African Americans especially has never really gone away.

The press really don’t help, their lack of nouse when reporting is causing further deaths.
I can’t see any good in it.
[Post edited 29 May 2020 13:18]

OK I've changed it.

Has to be charged on 13:19 - May 29 with 4176 viewsNotLoyal

Has to be charged on 12:56 - May 29 by Ebo

Dylan Roofe the white terrorist is arrested calmly. A black man accused of selling loose fags in street - murdered.

Racism has poisoned America.

And sadly the way it is and continues to be dealt with is also appalling.

OK I've changed it.

Has to charged on 13:25 - May 29 with 4164 viewsHighjack

Has to charged on 13:13 - May 29 by Darran

Yeah but you get my drift why the fuçk should someone who had absolutely nothing to do with it have their life destroyed.

I have to say too I watched the video on twitter and could never watch it for the second time,absolutely horrendous and I know what I’d do to the copper though the plastic Liberals will probably disagree.

Absolutely agree the scumbag opportunists who just want a bit of anarchy or to break into businesses and rob them blind should be harshly dealt with, but shooting them won’t help solve the problem of police brutality.

Has to be charged on 13:28 - May 29 with 4160 viewsHumpty

Has to be charged on 12:19 - May 29 by Kerouac

The officer should be charged and serve time (I don't care if he has been told to do that in certain situations during training, there is no way he could have not known that the man underneath him was in serious trouble, inappropriate use of force).
The man's family should receive financial compensation, although no amount of money could ever be enough.

The reporting of everything through the lens of race is grossly irresponsible.

It is how whole generations have been taught to think.
You can see it with the Corona Virus crisis. It took about a week before various 'journalists' started breaking everybody down into categories.

Yeah. Let's pretend its got nothing to do with race in case it upsets white people.

That'll sort it.
Has to be charged on 14:01 - May 29 with 4120 viewsHighjack

Has to be charged on 13:28 - May 29 by Humpty

Yeah. Let's pretend its got nothing to do with race in case it upsets white people.

That'll sort it.

Is there any evidence whatsoever that this horrific act was racially motivated though?

Has to be charged on 14:26 - May 29 with 4097 viewsHumpty

Has to be charged on 14:01 - May 29 by Highjack

Is there any evidence whatsoever that this horrific act was racially motivated though?

Statistics show that black and white people have very different experiences when it comes to the Police and criminal justice system.
Has to charged on 14:33 - May 29 with 4089 viewsLeonWasGod

Has to charged on 13:17 - May 29 by NotLoyal

The press really don’t help, their lack of nouse when reporting is causing further deaths.
I can’t see any good in it.
[Post edited 29 May 2020 13:18]

Maybe. I suspect those riots would have happened irrespective of the press though. Local flashpoints always seem to kick off after miscarriages of justice like this.

Who knows, it looks a right mess over there whatever's fuelling it. Minnesota looks like a war zone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024