Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... 10:58 - May 28 with 3768 viewstheloneranger

"I always felt the people we brought to the football club were good honourable businessmen. Look at what they’ve done at DC United in America as evidence of that, the stadium, strong team on the field. They were the right people, still are."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/huw-jenkins-interview
[Post edited 28 May 2020 10:59]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 14:04 - May 28 with 2612 viewsAl_Bundy

Is he talking about the franchise football with no relegation?? DC would have been long gone if there was a trap door like falling from the Prem.
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 14:29 - May 28 with 2590 viewsDarran

He’s clearly a fuçking nutter.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 15:09 - May 28 with 2561 viewsswancity

A chancer who got very lucky. And built a reputation on the back of the success of others ie our managers.

What he did was then despicable.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 15:11 - May 28 with 2559 viewsswancity

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 14:29 - May 28 by Darran

He’s certainly not a nutter.

But he’s a slippery as an eel.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 15:17 - May 28 with 2549 viewsthornabyswan

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 14:29 - May 28 by Darran

A nutter with 7 million in the bank we are the nutters for being conned ny him.

Deluded slimey lacking in moral fibre with a massive fukcing conk but no not a nutter.
[Post edited 28 May 2020 15:20]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 15:33 - May 28 with 2526 viewsmonmouth

Just so full of his own ego that he could never allow himself to get within a mile a truthful analysis.

There’s a lot of it about.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 15:58 - May 28 with 2500 viewsHighjack

He talks about his success in selling Ayew and Bony but doesn’t mention the bit about buying them back on increased wages just as we were about to get relegated. No mention of £16 million for clucas either strangely.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 16:01 - May 28 with 2496 viewspencoedjack

I had to stop reading it made me want to spew.
Login to get fewer ads

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 16:14 - May 28 with 2470 viewssainthelens

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 15:17 - May 28 by thornabyswan

A nutter with 7 million in the bank we are the nutters for being conned ny him.

Deluded slimey lacking in moral fibre with a massive fukcing conk but no not a nutter.
[Post edited 28 May 2020 15:20]

Think you'll find his ex Mrs had her hands on a chunk. Massive part of why the cvnt did it.
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 16:18 - May 28 with 2472 viewstheloneranger

Nope, but he's a 2 faced lying cvnt!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 16:46 - May 28 with 2438 viewsBillyChong

Bit of a pointless article. No relevant questions asked. Huw given the opportunity to heap self praise. Clearly got the local media on his side after employing Gareth Vincent before the sale.
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 17:33 - May 28 with 2399 viewsDr_Winston

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 16:46 - May 28 by BillyChong

Bit of a pointless article. No relevant questions asked. Huw given the opportunity to heap self praise. Clearly got the local media on his side after employing Gareth Vincent before the sale.

It's basically trolling by Abbadonato. He must know the kind of reaction an article like this would create and no doubt he's sitting in his pit thoroughly enjoying it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 17:40 - May 28 with 2381 viewsJackinexile1

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 17:33 - May 28 by Dr_Winston

It's basically trolling by Abbadonato. He must know the kind of reaction an article like this would create and no doubt he's sitting in his pit thoroughly enjoying it.

Who is he? Cardiff journalist?
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 17:43 - May 28 with 2375 viewsDr_Winston

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 17:40 - May 28 by Jackinexile1

Yup. Journalist Headslapper in chief who often makes laughable claims of neutrality.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 17:49 - May 28 with 2366 viewsJackinexile1

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 17:43 - May 28 by Dr_Winston

Yup. Journalist Headslapper in chief who often makes laughable claims of neutrality.

If you were Jenkins, why would you even do the interview? Dumb as f*ck.
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 18:05 - May 28 with 2350 viewsOldjack

Slimy creep

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 18:19 - May 28 with 2323 viewsHighjack

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 17:49 - May 28 by Jackinexile1

If you were Jenkins, why would you even do the interview? Dumb as f*ck.

PR for Charlton fans obviously. They don’t know what a snake he is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 18:21 - May 28 with 2319 viewsJackinexile1

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 18:19 - May 28 by Highjack

PR for Charlton fans obviously. They don’t know what a snake he is.

Good point.
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 18:35 - May 28 with 2292 viewsNotLoyal

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 17:40 - May 28 by Jackinexile1

You are very new to this aren’t you ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 19:09 - May 28 with 2256 viewswaynekerr55

Nah, he just knows with client journalists such as Abbadonato, Wathan and Vincent he will be able to dupe enough people.

Why doesn't he just keep schtum and say nothing?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 19:45 - May 28 with 2227 viewsPegojack

Backstabbing sellout cůnt. End of.
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 20:35 - May 28 with 2178 viewsHighjack

Surprised Charlton fans haven’t been on here sniffing around. Didn’t Eddie May’s son run a Charlton forum and popped on here from time to time? If I recall correctly ECB asked him if his mum was a lesbian.

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 20:37 - May 28 with 2178 viewssainthelens

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 20:35 - May 28 by Highjack

Surprised Charlton fans haven’t been on here sniffing around. Didn’t Eddie May’s son run a Charlton forum and popped on here from time to time? If I recall correctly ECB asked him if his mum was a lesbian.

Why did he ask? Did she knock him back in a nightclub?
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 20:40 - May 28 with 2170 viewsHighjack

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 20:37 - May 28 by sainthelens

Why did he ask? Did she knock him back in a nightclub?

Possibly. But I think it was more to do with a popular terrace chant of the early nineties.

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 20:59 - May 28 with 2147 viewsLeonWasGod

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 20:35 - May 28 by Highjack

I think they've had such a sh*t time they could have Jimmy Saville taking over their academy and probably wouldn't care. Sounds like the poor sods have been through hell of a lot.

If they get the Huw from the first decade here they'll do well out of this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024