Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy 08:49 - Jun 1 with 7186 viewsValerie

https://auvodka.co.uk/

I see the slime ball Martin Morgan has set his little boy up in Au Vodka.

Up market Vodka aimed at the young.
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 09:40 - Jun 1 with 4791 viewsdickythorpe

In other news "caveman invents fire"
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 09:54 - Jun 1 with 4770 viewsProfessor

Looks tacky not upmarket to me. Can’t genuinely imagine there are nuances in flavour to be double the pricesof say Absolut.
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 10:22 - Jun 1 with 4726 viewsMrSwerve

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 09:54 - Jun 1 by Professor

Looks tacky not upmarket to me. Can’t genuinely imagine there are nuances in flavour to be double the pricesof say Absolut.

I bought a bottle as it seemed that nearly every other bugger I know had had some. The novelty of the bottle, which is quite striking, also intrigued me.

It is quite tasty stuff and looks pretty good in the glass, but I won’t be buying another. No way is it worth what they are charging for it.

Oh and some of the advertising is absolutely hilarious. Who thought it would be a good idea to advertise alcohol by having some tattooed-up kid holding a couple of bottles of vodka whilst sitting in the driver’s seat of a Ferrari?!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 10:25 - Jun 1 with 4720 viewsKGriz16

Whatever peoples' opinions of his father should be, people from Swansea should support local business. Good luck to him, honestly. I haven't bought a bottle, but I can see the appeal.
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 10:51 - Jun 1 with 4682 viewstheloneranger

Charlie boy's been in the business for over 5 years!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 10:59 - Jun 1 with 4667 viewsTreforys_Jack

Loads in work with me have had bottles, it seems to be a must have, which allows them to charge more.
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 11:32 - Jun 1 with 4625 viewsWarwickHunt

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 10:22 - Jun 1 by MrSwerve

I bought a bottle as it seemed that nearly every other bugger I know had had some. The novelty of the bottle, which is quite striking, also intrigued me.

It is quite tasty stuff and looks pretty good in the glass, but I won’t be buying another. No way is it worth what they are charging for it.

Oh and some of the advertising is absolutely hilarious. Who thought it would be a good idea to advertise alcohol by having some tattooed-up kid holding a couple of bottles of vodka whilst sitting in the driver’s seat of a Ferrari?!

It’s just missing the strapline -

“The spirit of choice for the terminally gullible”.
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 12:28 - Jun 1 with 4573 viewsBillyChong

I think most people buy it solely to post a photo of it on their social media. Loads of similar examples recently.
Login to get fewer ads

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 12:50 - Jun 1 with 4540 viewsNeath_Jack

People have gone crazy for this stuff, fair play to him and credit where it is due.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 12:57 - Jun 1 with 4531 viewsmonmouth

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 12:28 - Jun 1 by BillyChong

I think most people buy it solely to post a photo of it on their social media. Loads of similar examples recently.

So when you say people you mean w*nkers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 13:13 - Jun 1 with 4504 viewsSwanjaxs

"Swansea's very own Vodka apparently"...

Produced at Haymans Gin Distillery, Balham SW London

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 13:29 - Jun 1 with 4465 viewsGlyn1

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 13:13 - Jun 1 by Swanjaxs

£37 a bottle.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 13:35 - Jun 1 with 4447 viewspikeypaul

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 12:50 - Jun 1 by Neath_Jack

People have gone crazy for this stuff, fair play to him and credit where it is due.

He was made managing director for whatever reason not long out of school.

Everyone knows who actually runs and dictates the business and its not ballboy Charlie,who is not exactly Sir James Dyson.

You would not believe what the company is worth now,a lot more than the sellouts screwed the trust and the fans over for.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 14:05]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 13:44 - Jun 1 with 4438 viewsDr_Winston

They need to sign Eden Hazard up to promote it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 14:17 - Jun 1 with 4403 viewsDarran

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 12:57 - Jun 1 by monmouth

So when you say people you mean w*nkers.

People can’t have a pint anymore without posting it on social media.
The one that gets me is everyday on Twitter someone goes for a run and posts the map of the run from their strava thingy. Why do they think anyone is interested? Ćunts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 14:31 - Jun 1 with 4384 viewsDr_Winston

Some vodkas may be a bit smoother than others but for the life of me I can't understand why some people are prepared to pay that much more for the premium stuff. Russian Standard is just as easy to sip as Grey Goose and half the price.

And don't get me started on Whisky...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 14:32 - Jun 1 with 4383 viewsDarran

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 14:17 - Jun 1 by Darran

The one that gets me is everyday on Twitter someone goes for a run and posts the map of the run from their strava thingy. Why do they think anyone is interested? Ćunts.

And as for these fuçking freaks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 15:09 - Jun 1 with 4325 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's be honest, it is clear they are targeting a particular group of people with the tacky bottles and marketing campaign trying to pass it off as a beverage the 'elite' drink.

I'm sure we can all think of numerous people we know who are the type to go and buy this purely for the sake of posting it to their social media.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 15:18 - Jun 1 with 4301 viewspikeypaul

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 14:17 - Jun 1 by Darran

Like the tvvat teacher that posted his strava run claiming to see Dominic on a 2nd visit to Durham,

but yesterday admitted he made it all up?

The remoaning lefties silence is deafening now it’s been proven to be fake news.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 15:24 - Jun 1 with 4296 viewsSwanjaxs

I wouldn't wash my nutsack in anything that puts money in the Morgans pocket...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 15:26 - Jun 1 with 4289 viewsWarwickHunt

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 13:13 - Jun 1 by Swanjaxs

Should that read Hymen’s - as in if you pay £37 for this you’ve been fûcked?
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 15:52 - Jun 1 with 4240 viewsJackSomething

I do enjoy Pikey's tactic of posting the same stuff in multiple threads, then either not reading the replies or ignoring them, as whatever he's posted is inevitably proven to be nonsense.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 15:58 - Jun 1 with 4228 viewspikeypaul

The Vodka is obviously aimed at the youngsters that think nothing on doing £150 on a night out but then complain they can not afford a mortgage.

Love the photo of the guy sitting drinking it with the bundles of £20s in front of him.

OUT

AFLI

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 15:59 - Jun 1 with 4228 viewsBest_loser

Should have called it Hazard vodka

The vodka with a kick
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 16:05 - Jun 1 with 4214 viewstheloneranger

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 15:52 - Jun 1 by JackSomething

I do enjoy Pikey's tactic of posting the same stuff in multiple threads, then either not reading the replies or ignoring them, as whatever he's posted is inevitably proven to be nonsense.

It must be very hard to read those replies, when you're in the garden having a w@nk, and your neighbour is p1ssing over your head. 😎

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024