Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting article on our weather 12:48 - Jun 1 with 2013 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52877912
Interesting article on our weather on 13:36 - Jun 1 with 1538 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Would you like a reality check on that story?

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2020/05/30/bbc-alarmed-by-a-sunny-

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2020/05/31/unprecedented-no-liz-go
Interesting article on our weather on 19:14 - Jun 1 with 1423 viewsCatullus

We've had fires, floods, plague, when are the first born getting culled and the tap water turning to blood?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Interesting article on our weather on 19:32 - Jun 1 with 1415 viewsexiledclaseboy

Interesting article on our weather on 13:36 - Jun 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Would you like a reality check on that story?

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2020/05/30/bbc-alarmed-by-a-sunny-

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2020/05/31/unprecedented-no-liz-go

Reality check

Poll: Tory leader

Interesting article on our weather on 20:23 - Jun 1 with 1389 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Interesting article on our weather on 19:32 - Jun 1 by exiledclaseboy

Reality check

You laugh and scoff, can you in any way prove Mr Homewood wrong?
Interesting article on our weather on 20:30 - Jun 1 with 1374 viewsHighjack

Our weather has definitely shifted. When I was younger July and August were the summer months but in recent years we’ve had all the nice weather in April and May then it pisses down.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Interesting article on our weather on 20:47 - Jun 1 with 1359 viewsLeonWasGod

Interesting article on our weather on 19:32 - Jun 1 by exiledclaseboy

Reality check

Well known climate change denier blogger. He's been discredited so many times that if he ever has a point nobody of any importance would listen. Former accountant I believe.
Interesting article on our weather on 20:49 - Jun 1 with 1352 viewsBytholWyn

Interesting article on our weather on 20:47 - Jun 1 by LeonWasGod

Well known climate change denier blogger. He's been discredited so many times that if he ever has a point nobody of any importance would listen. Former accountant I believe.

Another crank? Surely not?
Interesting article on our weather on 20:54 - Jun 1 with 1349 viewsDr_Winston

Interesting article on our weather on 20:30 - Jun 1 by Highjack

Our weather has definitely shifted. When I was younger July and August were the summer months but in recent years we’ve had all the nice weather in April and May then it pisses down.

Seems that we get a nice April/May, it pisses down Jun, Jul and most of August, but then we get a decent September.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting article on our weather on 21:08 - Jun 1 with 1338 viewsHumpty

Interesting article on our weather on 20:47 - Jun 1 by LeonWasGod

An accountant and a bloke who worked in a car factory.

Top team that.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/GranthamInstitute/news/climate-change-deniers-trying-to-foo
Interesting article on our weather on 21:28 - Jun 1 with 1322 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Interesting article on our weather on 21:08 - Jun 1 by Humpty

Top team that.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/GranthamInstitute/news/climate-change-deniers-trying-to-foo

You seem to be unable to understand that he uses the Met Offices' own data to disprove their stories.
See his link to his chart.
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/climate/maps-and-data/uk-temperature-rainf
That is theproblem with these damned deniers they use data, something you guys don't get at all.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 21:29]
Interesting article on our weather on 21:41 - Jun 1 with 1295 viewsSwanjaxs

Interesting article on our weather on 21:28 - Jun 1 by A_Fans_Dad

You seem to be unable to understand that he uses the Met Offices' own data to disprove their stories.
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/climate/maps-and-data/uk-temperature-rainf
That is theproblem with these damned deniers they use data, something you guys don't get at all.

An expert on meteorology too!!

Whats your take on astrophysics?

You don't post enough in my opinion.

I like you.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Interesting article on our weather on 06:53 - Jun 2 with 1196 viewsNotLoyal

Interesting article on our weather on 21:41 - Jun 1 by Swanjaxs

I like you.

I agree, but he does get angry quickly.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Interesting article on our weather on 07:29 - Jun 2 with 1180 viewsraynor94

I like you.

Fair play, he's given me some good belly laughs during the lockdown.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Interesting article on our weather on 11:27 - Jun 2 with 1113 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Interesting article on our weather on 21:08 - Jun 1 by Humpty

Top team that.

The Grantham Institute trying to to justify the Grantham Intitutes own claims by selective statements instead of using historical data.
A Master Class in independent assessment.
Interesting article on our weather on 13:09 - Jun 2 with 1081 viewsCatullus

Interesting article on our weather on 21:28 - Jun 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Lies, damned lies and staistics eh.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Interesting article on our weather on 15:00 - Jun 2 with 1064 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I like you.

I know you really aren't interested in my take on Astrophysics and Solar physics and are just being facetious, but I will provide it anyway.

Based on the Scientific Method, I assume you know what that is, the Big Bang theory has been falsified by the latest data from astrophysical measurements of the Universe.
Any science that relies on imaginary "Dark Matter" to explain why it's theory doesn't work for modern knowledge of Galaxy Rotation is no longer a valid theory.
When further measurements of expansion and speed are made also falsifying not only the original theory, but also the theory plus dark matter, the theorists have to then invent "Dark Energy" to explain it, they have lost all credibility.
Invisible, unmeasureable, unobservable dark matter that makes up 80% of the Universe to explain why their theories don't work in the real universe is not "Science".
There are many conflicting scientific theories that have been crushed due to the dogma of the Big Bang theory being mainstream.
The latest theory showing promise is Quantised Inertia (#QI) which explains Galaxy Rotation without anything "dark". It instead involves Unruh radiation.
#QI may explain how the Roger Shaywer EM Reactionless drive works and some Scientists are working on #QI versions of the drive.

It became apparent in the 2000s that the NASA Solar Phycisists really did not understand how our Sun works, in fact their prediction for Solar Cycle 24 was completely wrong, others were much more accurate. The current work based on the latest Satellite data is bringing about a much better understanding of how it actually works.
The latest Lab experiments are pointing towards the Electric Universe theory being more accurate on how the Sun works than those older solar phycisists.
If you really want to learn about some cutting edge work on it I suggest you watch the SAFIRE Project series of Videos, they are absolutely fascinating and look like leading to cheap, sustainable, completely clean energy in the near future.
The latest SAFIRE Project video is this one

But more data can now be found at
https://www.safireproject.com/
and
https://aureon.ca/

So my take on it is that due to the dogma of the big bang Science, our learning of how the universe works has been held up for many years trying to justify it, but other, unrecognised scientists are making progress.
We have a lot to learn and I doubt I will see any real breakthroughs in my lifetime, but might see SAFIRE energy and #QI drives come to fruition.
Interesting article on our weather on 16:23 - Jun 2 with 1024 viewsHumpty

Interesting article on our weather on 15:00 - Jun 2 by A_Fans_Dad

I know you really aren't interested in my take on Astrophysics and Solar physics and are just being facetious, but I will provide it anyway.

Based on the Scientific Method, I assume you know what that is, the Big Bang theory has been falsified by the latest data from astrophysical measurements of the Universe.
Any science that relies on imaginary "Dark Matter" to explain why it's theory doesn't work for modern knowledge of Galaxy Rotation is no longer a valid theory.
When further measurements of expansion and speed are made also falsifying not only the original theory, but also the theory plus dark matter, the theorists have to then invent "Dark Energy" to explain it, they have lost all credibility.
Invisible, unmeasureable, unobservable dark matter that makes up 80% of the Universe to explain why their theories don't work in the real universe is not "Science".
There are many conflicting scientific theories that have been crushed due to the dogma of the Big Bang theory being mainstream.
The latest theory showing promise is Quantised Inertia (#QI) which explains Galaxy Rotation without anything "dark". It instead involves Unruh radiation.
#QI may explain how the Roger Shaywer EM Reactionless drive works and some Scientists are working on #QI versions of the drive.

It became apparent in the 2000s that the NASA Solar Phycisists really did not understand how our Sun works, in fact their prediction for Solar Cycle 24 was completely wrong, others were much more accurate. The current work based on the latest Satellite data is bringing about a much better understanding of how it actually works.
The latest Lab experiments are pointing towards the Electric Universe theory being more accurate on how the Sun works than those older solar phycisists.
If you really want to learn about some cutting edge work on it I suggest you watch the SAFIRE Project series of Videos, they are absolutely fascinating and look like leading to cheap, sustainable, completely clean energy in the near future.

and

So my take on it is that due to the dogma of the big bang Science, our learning of how the universe works has been held up for many years trying to justify it, but other, unrecognised scientists are making progress.
We have a lot to learn and I doubt I will see any real breakthroughs in my lifetime, but might see SAFIRE energy and #QI drives come to fruition.

Lol.

I'd never heard of Electric Universe theory until now so I quickly looked it up. First lines from the first article I clicked on:

"Electric universe" theory is at odds with everything modern science has determined about the universe. Yet something about it sparks fervor in the hearts of believers.

File under complete bollocks then.
Interesting article on our weather on 17:25 - Jun 2 with 1005 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Interesting article on our weather on 16:23 - Jun 2 by Humpty

Lol.

I'd never heard of Electric Universe theory until now so I quickly looked it up. First lines from the first article I clicked on:

"Electric universe" theory is at odds with everything modern science has determined about the universe. Yet something about it sparks fervor in the hearts of believers.

Just like your Grantham comment, written by the people that have the lock on physical science and the big bang theory.
Why don't you try watching the videos and get some education, it might surprise you how interesting it is, especially the talk on flight and wind powered boats..
Interesting article on our weather on 17:54 - Jun 2 with 987 viewsLeonWasGod

Interesting article on our weather on 16:23 - Jun 2 by Humpty

Lol.

You philistine! Electric Universe is huge in the psychedelic trance scene. Enjoy the trip:

Interesting article on our weather on 18:02 - Jun 2 with 981 viewsHumpty

Interesting article on our weather on 17:54 - Jun 2 by LeonWasGod

You philistine! Electric Universe is huge in the psychedelic trance scene. Enjoy the trip:

That chap in the second video looks a bit out of sorts.
Interesting article on our weather on 18:03 - Jun 2 with 975 viewsSwanjaxs

Interesting article on our weather on 15:00 - Jun 2 by A_Fans_Dad

and

Amazing 👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Interesting article on our weather on 18:04 - Jun 2 with 974 viewsHumpty

Interesting article on our weather on 17:25 - Jun 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Just like your Grantham comment, written by the people that have the lock on physical science and the big bang theory.
Why don't you try watching the videos and get some education, it might surprise you how interesting it is, especially the talk on flight and wind powered boats..

In the article I posted a link to it claims believers in EU theory think Einstein's two relativities are laughable fiction.

Do you agree with that?
Interesting article on our weather on 18:07 - Jun 2 with 963 viewsLeonWasGod

Interesting article on our weather on 18:02 - Jun 2 by Humpty

That chap in the second video looks a bit out of sorts.

It's the look of enlightenment when you realise you've outsmarted the whole of science.
Interesting article on our weather on 18:08 - Jun 2 with 962 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Interesting article on our weather on 18:04 - Jun 2 by Humpty

In the article I posted a link to it claims believers in EU theory think Einstein's two relativities are laughable fiction.

Do you agree with that?

Did I even say I agree with the Electric Universe?
The data coming from the SAFIRE lab support the claims of EU over the claims of current Solar physicists.
Like I said try spending a little bit of your life learning some interesting information.
Interesting article on our weather on 18:11 - Jun 2 with 958 viewsHumpty

Interesting article on our weather on 18:08 - Jun 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Did I even say I agree with the Electric Universe?
The data coming from the SAFIRE lab support the claims of EU over the claims of current Solar physicists.
Like I said try spending a little bit of your life learning some interesting information.

Righto I will.

Anyway, Einstein and his relativities. Think he was right?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024