Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. 13:31 - Jun 2 with 1656 viewslifelong

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-52884826/small-shark-surprises-beach-goer
Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 17:37 - Jun 2 with 1578 viewsLeonWasGod

Nice. Went for a paddle/swim on Sunday evening at Caswell after the crowds had gone. Gorgeous down there at the moment - loads of small baitfish in the shallows. Making me want to dust down my rods again.

I'm more into coarse fishing but it's a bit rubbish over here compared to what I grew up with in East Anglia. I ought to make the effort to make the most of what's best in this area. Sea kayak fishing really appeals for some reason, but, er, I guess I'd need a kayak!
Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 17:45 - Jun 2 with 1572 viewsKGriz16

Seen yesterday, magnificent!
Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 17:59 - Jun 2 with 1554 viewsDr_Winston

Could have just grabbed it and popped it into the sea.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 18:06 - Jun 2 with 1540 viewsSwanjaxs

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 17:59 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

Is the correct answer. 👍🏻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 18:40 - Jun 2 with 1514 viewsjack_lord

I saw someone catch one of a rod by Verdiis last week. Do fisherman keep them or put them back in the water?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 18:46 - Jun 2 with 1507 viewsBest_loser

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 18:40 - Jun 2 by jack_lord

I saw someone catch one of a rod by Verdiis last week. Do fisherman keep them or put them back in the water?

Put them back usually

Dogfish are small

I caught a tope from Swansea breakwater once, now that did look like a shark, I released it
Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 20:02 - Jun 2 with 1461 viewsScotia

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 17:59 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

I think someone caught it on rod and line and put it in the pool. I've never known them to come in close enough to get stuck before

Wonderful fish to catch, and they seem to have exploded in number around here recently.
Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 20:04 - Jun 2 with 1456 viewsDr_Winston

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 20:02 - Jun 2 by Scotia

I think someone caught it on rod and line and put it in the pool. I've never known them to come in close enough to get stuck before

Wonderful fish to catch, and they seem to have exploded in number around here recently.

Caught one off my dad's boat about ten years ago. 10-12 pounder. Cracking fight off it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 21:04 - Jun 2 with 1413 viewsLeonWasGod

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 20:04 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

Caught one off my dad's boat about ten years ago. 10-12 pounder. Cracking fight off it.

What was it doing on your dad's boat?

Sorry, I'll leave
Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 10:20 - Jun 3 with 1315 viewsPorthcawlswan

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 18:46 - Jun 2 by Best_loser

Put them back usually

Dogfish are small

I caught a tope from Swansea breakwater once, now that did look like a shark, I released it

This is a smooth hound the video got it wrong. Seen them caught up to about 30 pound. Fisherman don't keep them though, but excellent sport fish
Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 18:24 - Jun 3 with 1219 viewsSPboy

Caswell Bay Smooth Hound. on 17:37 - Jun 2 by LeonWasGod

Nice. Went for a paddle/swim on Sunday evening at Caswell after the crowds had gone. Gorgeous down there at the moment - loads of small baitfish in the shallows. Making me want to dust down my rods again.

I'm more into coarse fishing but it's a bit rubbish over here compared to what I grew up with in East Anglia. I ought to make the effort to make the most of what's best in this area. Sea kayak fishing really appeals for some reason, but, er, I guess I'd need a kayak!

Some decent coarse fishing if you are prepared to drive a few miles ... you should befriend Oldjack ... he used to be quite prolific on the local match fishing scene 😳
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024