Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Restaurants doing take away meals 19:19 - Jun 2 with 1539 viewsswancity

Anything worthwhile out there ?

Seems strange to be paying £10 for a foil or polystyrene tray with some vegetables and couple of slices of meat ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Restaurants doing take away meals on 19:26 - Jun 2 with 1527 viewsjack247

Go on just eat, find companies who are charging £6 delivery and £20 minimum spend. When this is all over and they go back to £2 and £10, never use them again.

Sorry, I know that doesn’t answer your question
Restaurants doing take away meals on 19:36 - Jun 2 with 1500 viewsswancity

Only one I’m tempted to try is Rasoi but our last meal there in February was shocking. Truly awful.

Just can’t see the point

Restaurants doing take away meals on 19:37 - Jun 2 with 1496 viewsMrSwerve

I’ve never understood people ordering takeaway Sunday lunches. How hard is it to boil some veg, stick some chicken in the oven and if you’re too lazy to make proper gravy, use Bisto (blergh).

Some pictures that people upload to social media of these plastic tubs stuffed with Sunday lunch look vile.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Restaurants doing take away meals on 20:24 - Jun 2 with 1433 viewsdickythorpe

It's just plain lazy and you deserve to be fleeced.
Restaurants doing take away meals on 21:02 - Jun 2 with 1378 viewsLeonWasGod

If you're anywhere near Murton Post Office, they take orders for Thai Bach on Mon and Tues am, for Thurs/Fri collection. Only £6 (I think) for a main and rice. Having had a takeaway from Thai Bach directly, I couldn't tell the difference but it's nearly half price. Plough and Harrow doing collections too, Thurs-Sun including Sunday lunch. Not tried that though. Menu is on their website.
Restaurants doing take away meals on 21:12 - Jun 2 with 1363 viewsSwanjaxs

Restaurants doing take away meals on 20:24 - Jun 2 by dickythorpe

It's just plain lazy and you deserve to be fleeced.

Have you tried my wife's cooking.... 🤢

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Restaurants doing take away meals on 21:20 - Jun 2 with 1348 viewsFlashberryjack

If anyone is up near Ystalyfera (I know) try the Kebab shop there (Ystalyfera Kebab special) it really is nice if you like that type of food.
It comes with Lamb Shish,Chicken Shish, kofte shish, lamb doner, fried mushrooms, onions peppers, 2 pitta bread and mixed salad in seperate box + 2 pots of sauce of you choice.

It's more than enough for 4 tidy eaters, or a hell of a lot for 2 gutsy buggers ( 4 meals for us)

Cost is £15.50 & £1 delivery (local only)

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Restaurants doing take away meals on 21:32 - Jun 2 with 1325 viewsSwansea93

Restaurants doing take away meals on 19:36 - Jun 2 by swancity

Only one I’m tempted to try is Rasoi but our last meal there in February was shocking. Truly awful.

Just can’t see the point

Is that the Rasoi in Pontlliw? I've had a disappointing meal up that one twice before, but they also have one down SA1 that seems to be very popular.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Restaurants doing take away meals on 21:52 - Jun 2 with 1291 viewsswancity

Restaurants doing take away meals on 21:32 - Jun 2 by Swansea93

Is that the Rasoi in Pontlliw? I've had a disappointing meal up that one twice before, but they also have one down SA1 that seems to be very popular.

Yes Pontlliw

I asked for chicken tikka massala. They did it with chicken leg meat. Dark fatty meat without saying anything. Was abysmal so sent it back and we left. Didn’t pay for it and they gave a £20 voucher to use but they advertise the business as one of the best Indian Restaurants in UK. Something not right there.
Said they didn’t get a delivery of chicken 😁

Restaurants doing take away meals on 22:34 - Jun 4 with 1050 viewsjack_lord

Restaurants doing take away meals on 21:02 - Jun 2 by LeonWasGod

If you're anywhere near Murton Post Office, they take orders for Thai Bach on Mon and Tues am, for Thurs/Fri collection. Only £6 (I think) for a main and rice. Having had a takeaway from Thai Bach directly, I couldn't tell the difference but it's nearly half price. Plough and Harrow doing collections too, Thurs-Sun including Sunday lunch. Not tried that though. Menu is on their website.

What time can you collect from the post office?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Restaurants doing take away meals on 00:34 - Jun 5 with 1001 viewscontroversial_jack

I've had a few crap takeaways since this lockdown
Restaurants doing take away meals on 05:29 - Jun 5 with 957 viewsWhiterockin

Alvaro is open again.
Restaurants doing take away meals on 07:57 - Jun 5 with 889 viewsmonmouth

Restaurants doing take away meals on 21:52 - Jun 2 by swancity

Yes Pontlliw

I asked for chicken tikka massala. They did it with chicken leg meat. Dark fatty meat without saying anything. Was abysmal so sent it back and we left. Didn’t pay for it and they gave a £20 voucher to use but they advertise the business as one of the best Indian Restaurants in UK. Something not right there.
Said they didn’t get a delivery of chicken 😁

Is that the one by the dogleg in the road?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Restaurants doing take away meals on 08:22 - Jun 5 with 875 viewsFireboy2

Restaurants doing take away meals on 21:12 - Jun 2 by Swanjaxs

Well get yourself to the kitchen then neanderthal man.
Restaurants doing take away meals on 09:42 - Jun 5 with 844 viewsJimmyGilligan

The best by miles for a regular actual meal, in both quality and price is uplands dinner. Steak, mixed grill, roast dinners are all things i've ordered multiple times and they're always top quality, and you get loads. Order from one of the standard restaurants and you'll pay through the nose and get half as much. Their gourmet burgers and hotdogs are also nice.

If you just want standard takeaway food i.e. pizza/kebab Mira Kebab House in Cockett is top notch and very cheap compared to places like dominos.
Restaurants doing take away meals on 09:45 - Jun 5 with 839 viewsFireboy2

There are Chinese, Indian and Italian takeaways (all very good) within a mile of my gaff in leafy Euxton but I guess that's too far for all of you lot.
Restaurants doing take away meals on 10:33 - Jun 5 with 808 viewscontroversial_jack

Restaurants doing take away meals on 21:12 - Jun 2 by Swanjaxs

Yes!
Restaurants doing take away meals on 10:36 - Jun 5 with 800 viewsBLAZE

Restaurants doing take away meals on 10:33 - Jun 5 by controversial_jack

Yes!

Aye, she makes a cracking breakfast the morning after!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024