Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner 15:09 - Jun 4 with 2547 viewspikeypaul

Or anything he ever says again on the subject is totally hypocritical.

But I suspect the leftie losers think it’s OK for him to break the rules and Starmer will turn a blind eye.

OUT

AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 15:26 - Jun 4 with 2509 viewsAl_Bundy

Not sure that is a like for like comparison there..

Cummings broke it when there was a severe lockdown. The last few weeks in England you can do pretty much what you want.

Also sacking Bazzer while supporting Anti Racist protest would not be very bright either.
Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 15:28 - Jun 4 with 2506 viewsDarran

I agree of course he should be booted out.
Gardiner comes across as a right twát too,the sort of bloke that would lose Labour votes when they’re the only option to getting Pikeys Tory chums out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 15:35 - Jun 4 with 2487 viewswaynekerr55

He isn't in any position that can be made to resign, but, like a stopped clock being right twice a day Pikey has a point

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 15:44 - Jun 4 with 2472 viewsHumpty

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 15:35 - Jun 4 by waynekerr55

He isn't in any position that can be made to resign, but, like a stopped clock being right twice a day Pikey has a point

Aye. He's already sacked him. Back in April.
Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 15:49 - Jun 4 with 2467 viewsWarwickHunt

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 15:44 - Jun 4 by Humpty

Aye. He's already sacked him. Back in April.

For being a fûcking useless, vote-losing twát.
Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 15:53 - Jun 4 with 2455 viewsDarran

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 15:35 - Jun 4 by waynekerr55

Really? Oh ffs Pikey mun.

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 16:01 - Jun 4 with 2443 viewsDarran

What about this one Pikey? lol

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 16:29 - Jun 4 with 2397 viewsNeathJack

What action would you like him to take exactly seeing as he's not a member of the shadow cabinet so can't be sacked?
Login to get fewer ads

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 16:40 - Jun 4 with 2379 viewsKerouac

The Rosie Duffield one was funny;

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/31/labour-mp-quits-top-job-meeting-married-lover-loc

It doesn't mention (and isn't mentioned anywhere in the national media during the reporting of it) that the position she 'resigned', Labour Whip, was unpaid!.

She didn't resign as an MP and actually lose any money or damage her career...Keir will promote her again in a year or two

They genuinely think you're all f*cking mugs.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 16:40]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 16:58 - Jun 4 with 2342 viewsHumpty

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 16:29 - Jun 4 by NeathJack

What action would you like him to take exactly seeing as he's not a member of the shadow cabinet so can't be sacked?

I suppose Starmer could promote him back into the shadow cabinet then immediately sack him again, just to keep Pikey happy.
Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 17:00 - Jun 4 with 2334 viewsKilkennyjack

Barry is useless.

Mogg and Classic Dom must go though !!

Mogg-conga a predictable disaster, wtf !!

Beware of the Risen People

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 18:00 - Jun 4 with 2272 viewssP7qupUf

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 16:40 - Jun 4 by Kerouac

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/31/labour-mp-quits-top-job-meeting-married-lover-loc

It doesn't mention (and isn't mentioned anywhere in the national media during the reporting of it) that the position she 'resigned', Labour Whip, was unpaid!.

She didn't resign as an MP and actually lose any money or damage her career...Keir will promote her again in a year or two

Like Maggie did with Cecil you mean?
Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 18:33 - Jun 4 with 2231 viewslonglostjack

Pikey - warra plonker!

PMSL

ACPFPP
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 18:34]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 18:49 - Jun 4 with 2205 viewsmajorraglan

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 16:40 - Jun 4 by Kerouac

Does it matter it’s unpaid. She’s had to resign from what is a prestigious position in her party and in parliament. The embarrassment should be enough. She’s compromised her position and has fallen on her sword or been pushed on to it, that’s more than Cummings and Jenrick. For what’s it’s worth, I’d sack them all as well as Kinnock and any others who have done the same.

When you’re in a “position of trust” or responsible in part for introducing shaping legislation /public policy you have to walk the walk, that’s clearly not happened with some of the above.
Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 23:01 - Jun 4 with 2070 viewsGowerjack

Pikey

What a feckin Tosser..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 12:30 - Jun 5 with 1950 viewsjack_lord

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 23:01 - Jun 4 by Gowerjack

Pikey

What a feckin Tosser..

Yes, we live in the 21st century. Why people support silver spoons is beyond me.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 00:09 - Jun 6 with 1860 viewsmajorraglan

Pikey,

Do you want the one sacked too?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/05/tory-mp-bob-seely-attended-lockdow
Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 07:50 - Jun 6 with 1808 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 23:01 - Jun 4 by Gowerjack

Pikey

What a feckin Tosser..

The trouble is people keep on biting, feeding the sad and lonely troll. And yes, he is spectacularly stupid.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 09:04 - Jun 6 with 1767 viewsWarwickHunt

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 12:30 - Jun 5 by jack_lord

Yes, we live in the 21st century. Why people support silver spoons is beyond me.

He’s one of the elite, mun! Fûck me - he lives in a £400k house.

Landed gentry, probably. The notion that he’s a thick, cap-doffing bigot is patently false.
Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 09:46 - Jun 6 with 1747 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Starmer must make example of Barry Gardiner on 09:04 - Jun 6 by WarwickHunt

He’s one of the elite, mun! Fûck me - he lives in a £400k house.

Landed gentry, probably. The notion that he’s a thick, cap-doffing bigot is patently false.

I bet he’s got a big telly too. And a Range Rover .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024