Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holders get free live streams 16:38 - Jun 5 with 16728 viewsswanskid95

Announced by the club today, non ST have to pay for a streaming pass.

Also worth noting that fans who decide to get a partial refund will not be eligible for a free pass.

[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 16:42]
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 16:48 - Jun 5 with 8122 viewsWitneyjack

I'm not a season ticket holder but I will be watching at no cost.......
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 16:51 - Jun 5 with 8103 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They really do think very little of the season ticket holders. Do they think most don't know what the word 'free' and 'exclusive' means?

"Please note that this free and exclusive offer is not available to those redeeming their season ticket with a partial refund on their ticket."

Free and exclusive offer... Which you have to give up your ÂŁ84 to be entitled to... And the games are available to stream to non season ticket holders anyway...

I'm eager to see the usual lot praise this as some sort of gesture of goodwill.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 16:56 - Jun 5 with 8091 viewsSwansea93

It's not free for people who already payed for this season ticket, and chances are Sky will broadcast a couple of the matches anyway.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 17:15 - Jun 5 with 8030 viewsBlasterJack

When more than one season ticket holder lives in the same house, it's surely a no brainer for only one of them to take up this offer?
Just the two of us in my case but there will be a few instances where parents and kids all have season tickets.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 17:38 - Jun 5 with 7986 viewsoldcob

I'm happy anyway. I'll be watching the Swans mun. Money well spent.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 17:59 - Jun 5 with 7942 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s not available if you want a refund. Ergo, it’s not free.

Poll: Tory leader

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:08 - Jun 5 with 7917 viewsJackfath

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 17:59 - Jun 5 by exiledclaseboy

It’s not available if you want a refund. Ergo, it’s not free.

Is there an option to get a refund rather than watching stream that many can get anyway via IPTV?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:09 - Jun 5 with 7918 viewsOldjack

I want a refund

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:12 - Jun 5 with 7909 viewsexiledclaseboy

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:08 - Jun 5 by Jackfath

Is there an option to get a refund rather than watching stream that many can get anyway via IPTV?

Judging by the wording in that statement, there will be yes.

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:20 - Jun 5 with 7879 viewslegoman

What about those of us who live abroad (ahem) and have paid for a whole seasons Swans TV sub?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:24 - Jun 5 with 7866 viewsperplex

free lol now if they throw in some worthwhile nice merchandise as well I may go for that, if not I like my refund please.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:28 - Jun 5 with 7855 viewsjojaca

If you have got Sky Sports anyway, 30 championship games out of 108 games will be shown. So it will probably work out cheaper to get refunds and just pay for the games that are not shown on Sky.

Even when you know, you never know?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:31 - Jun 5 with 7846 viewsRuDeMan1970

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 17:38 - Jun 5 by oldcob

I'm happy anyway. I'll be watching the Swans mun. Money well spent.

Agree 👍 I’ll get to see all 9 games, not just the 4 at home. Tidy.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:41 - Jun 5 with 7820 viewsChief

Not in the position myself but surely if there's more than 1 season ticket holder in a household, they should be able to have refunds for all but one of the season tickets if they want to seeing as they'll only need one streaming code in reality!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:45 - Jun 5 with 7809 viewsDarran

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:41 - Jun 5 by Chief

Not in the position myself but surely if there's more than 1 season ticket holder in a household, they should be able to have refunds for all but one of the season tickets if they want to seeing as they'll only need one streaming code in reality!?

They might be a pack of twáts but I can’t see them doing that surely?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:52 - Jun 5 with 7795 viewsNeath_Jack

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:45 - Jun 5 by Darran

They might be a pack of twáts but I can’t see them doing that surely?

I can unfortunately.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 19:45 - Jun 5 with 7713 viewsdunvantjack100

I think this is a fair deal. As a season ticket holder you continue to get the 4 remaining home games, as well as the 5 away matches for free on stream.

If none of this had of happened I would have seen the 4 home games and had planned on 2 of the away games. So I get to see more games for less money than I would have paid.

Yes we are losing out on the match day experience, but there’s nothing they can do about it.

If someone doesn’t like the deal, they can simply take the refund, so I struggle to see why people are frustrated.

It’s like walking into a shop and seeing a deal on, and being in uproar because you don’t want the deal. If you don’t want it, don’t take it, take the refund.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 19:52 - Jun 5 with 7686 viewsChief

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 19:45 - Jun 5 by dunvantjack100

I think this is a fair deal. As a season ticket holder you continue to get the 4 remaining home games, as well as the 5 away matches for free on stream.

If none of this had of happened I would have seen the 4 home games and had planned on 2 of the away games. So I get to see more games for less money than I would have paid.

Yes we are losing out on the match day experience, but there’s nothing they can do about it.

If someone doesn’t like the deal, they can simply take the refund, so I struggle to see why people are frustrated.

It’s like walking into a shop and seeing a deal on, and being in uproar because you don’t want the deal. If you don’t want it, don’t take it, take the refund.

Refunds aren't being offered.

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 19:53 - Jun 5 with 7680 viewsDarran

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 19:52 - Jun 5 by Chief

Yet.

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 19:54 - Jun 5 with 7676 viewsexiledclaseboy

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 19:52 - Jun 5 by Chief

They clearly are seeing as today’s statement said

“Please note that this free and exclusive offer is not available to those redeeming their season ticket with a partial refund on their ticket."

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:08 - Jun 5 with 7654 viewsChief

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 19:54 - Jun 5 by exiledclaseboy

They clearly are seeing as today’s statement said

“Please note that this free and exclusive offer is not available to those redeeming their season ticket with a partial refund on their ticket."

So if you wanted to you can get your money back?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:11 - Jun 5 with 7645 viewsDarran

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:08 - Jun 5 by Chief

Seems so yes.

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:11 - Jun 5 with 7649 viewsNotLoyal

It indicates from next week.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:16 - Jun 5 with 7639 viewsexiledclaseboy

Looks like.

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:20 - Jun 5 with 7630 viewsChief

Fair enough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024