Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread 🙌 21:37 - Jun 6 with 1243 viewsSwanjaxs

Coming Soon 🙏

Oh you've been missed my friend...

YJB 🖤🤍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread 🙌 on 14:13 - Jun 8 with 1097 viewsHighjack

Where is jack Harris anyway? Don’t tell me he’s taken his POTY prize money and done a runner?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread 🙌 on 14:19 - Jun 8 with 1094 viewsSwanjaxs

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread 🙌 on 14:13 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Where is jack Harris anyway? Don’t tell me he’s taken his POTY prize money and done a runner?

Rumour is he's moonlighting on the Haverfordwest County message board

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread 🙌 on 14:53 - Jun 8 with 1077 viewsPhil_S

I haven't had his formal resignation as chief vice-president (matchday threads) as yet...
Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread 🙌 on 15:51 - Jun 8 with 1047 viewsjackharris

I was thinking about retiring from the Match Day threads, but I will continue for now, starting from the Middlesbrough match on June 20th 2020!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread 🙌 on 16:14 - Jun 8 with 1031 viewsSwanjaxs

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread 🙌 on 15:51 - Jun 8 by jackharris

I was thinking about retiring from the Match Day threads, but I will continue for now, starting from the Middlesbrough match on June 20th 2020!

🙏

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread 🙌 on 20:00 - Jun 8 with 954 viewsbuilthjack

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread 🙌 on 15:51 - Jun 8 by jackharris

You have another 30 years til retirement mun

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024