Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread πŸ™Œ 21:37 - Jun 6 with 534 viewsSwanjaxs

Coming Soon πŸ™

Oh you've been missed my friend...

YJB πŸ–€πŸ€

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Lion or Bear.. who would win in a fight πŸ€”

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread πŸ™Œ on 14:13 - Jun 8 with 388 viewsHighjack

Where is jack Harris anyway? Don’t tell me he’s taken his POTY prize money and done a runner?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: The official planetswans European election poll. Your vote goes to?

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread πŸ™Œ on 14:19 - Jun 8 with 385 viewsSwanjaxs

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread πŸ™Œ on 14:13 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Where is jack Harris anyway? Don’t tell me he’s taken his POTY prize money and done a runner?

Rumour is he's moonlighting on the Haverfordwest County message board

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread πŸ™Œ on 14:53 - Jun 8 with 368 viewsPhil_S

I haven't had his formal resignation as chief vice-president (matchday threads) as yet...

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread πŸ™Œ on 15:51 - Jun 8 with 338 viewsjackharris

I was thinking about retiring from the Match Day threads, but I will continue for now, starting from the Middlesbrough match on June 20th 2020!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread πŸ™Œ on 16:14 - Jun 8 with 322 viewsSwanjaxs

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread πŸ™Œ on 15:51 - Jun 8 by jackharris

I was thinking about retiring from the Match Day threads, but I will continue for now, starting from the Middlesbrough match on June 20th 2020!

πŸ™

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread πŸ™Œ on 20:00 - Jun 8 with 245 viewsbuilthjack

Jack Harris Official Match Day Thread πŸ™Œ on 15:51 - Jun 8 by jackharris

You have another 30 years til retirement mun

Poll: Birch - Would you trust him ?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020