Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director 10:57 - Jun 7 with 5141 viewsLandore_Jack

A former director at Cardiff City is suing the club and owner Vincent Tan, claiming his shareholding has been diluted.

Among the issues Michael Isaac has raised is if Mr Tan was responsible for "wrongly removing" Mr Isaac from his position as a director.

There is also a dispute over whether a 2014 loan of £7.5 million was "falsely recorded" in financial records.

Mr Tan says Mr Isaac's claims should be struck out.

He says Mr Isaac hopes to "air his grievances" over the running of the Championship club at a trial.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52926455

#backtojack

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 13:01 - Jun 7 with 5060 viewsNortbankboy

Oh dear
Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 13:16 - Jun 7 with 5046 viewsJBT95

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 17:10 - Jun 7 with 4943 viewsmonmouth

When's the £15m appeal?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 17:17 - Jun 7 with 4937 viewsCatullus

How did he dilute them, by issuing more shares? I always thought that a scam. If the Yanks issued more shares they could practically wipe out the Trust holding but I don't know if they can, if it's possible.

What consequences would there be for falsely declaring a loan? For financial irregularities Spurs were docked 12 points, fined 600k and kicked out of the next seasons FA cup.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 22:20 - Jun 7 with 4808 viewsKilkennyjack

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 17:17 - Jun 7 by Catullus

How did he dilute them, by issuing more shares? I always thought that a scam. If the Yanks issued more shares they could practically wipe out the Trust holding but I don't know if they can, if it's possible.

What consequences would there be for falsely declaring a loan? For financial irregularities Spurs were docked 12 points, fined 600k and kicked out of the next seasons FA cup.

Putting Cardiff in League 2 would be fun

Beware of the Risen People

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 13:46 - Jun 8 with 4625 viewsVincent_Vega

It always made me chuckle when the bin dippers went on about debt to equity scheme as some magic bullet.

We are no angels as a club financially presently or historically but we never bleated that we were, they do. They go on that Uncle Vinny is going to clear their debt and with his coin blast Cardiff to champions league because they’re the ‘cApItOl’ and it’s their Devine right to be there.

Be very interesting to see how this plays out I mean they haven’t got any other court cases going on at the minute eh.....

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 14:07 - Jun 8 with 4617 viewsjacabertawe

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 13:46 - Jun 8 by Vincent_Vega

It always made me chuckle when the bin dippers went on about debt to equity scheme as some magic bullet.

We are no angels as a club financially presently or historically but we never bleated that we were, they do. They go on that Uncle Vinny is going to clear their debt and with his coin blast Cardiff to champions league because they’re the ‘cApItOl’ and it’s their Devine right to be there.

Be very interesting to see how this plays out I mean they haven’t got any other court cases going on at the minute eh.....

More like "Cousin Vinny"?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 14:39 - Jun 8 with 4604 viewsCatullus

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 13:46 - Jun 8 by Vincent_Vega

Hmmm, imagine if they got relegated AND had to pay up that 15 million. That would be quite a blow.
One or the other would be bad enough but both?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 21:30 - Jun 8 with 4492 viewsVincent_Vega

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 14:39 - Jun 8 by Catullus

Hmmm, imagine if they got relegated AND had to pay up that 15 million. That would be quite a blow.
One or the other would be bad enough but both?

It would be amazing and they’d have to deal with it by themselves as Tan has proven not to put his own money on the line for the club

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 21:34 - Jun 8 with 4491 viewsDr_Winston

For all they try to mock us about going into Administration twice, both times combined don't even come close to equalling the amount of cash they're trying to f*ck Nantes out of.

Their moral high ground is about as stable as a two legged table.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 21:47 - Jun 8 with 4473 viewsVincent_Vega

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 21:34 - Jun 8 by Dr_Winston

For all they try to mock us about going into Administration twice, both times combined don't even come close to equalling the amount of cash they're trying to f*ck Nantes out of.

Their moral high ground is about as stable as a two legged table.

It comes to less then than 1/5. I know it was still owed but both occasions the matter was settled but to be fair how can you take the Options of a fan base that thought bony mk1 vs Cornelius Was a thing...

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 06:17 - Jun 9 with 4388 viewsbennytheblue

Mr Isaac is just a greedy dreamer. Millionaire several times over, surprised to hear he is even still alive. Did nothing for us when we were skint back in the day. Cest la vie Rodney
Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 20:29 - Jun 9 with 4229 viewsCatullus

Cardiff City owner in High Court row with ex-club director on 06:17 - Jun 9 by bennytheblue

Mr Isaac is just a greedy dreamer. Millionaire several times over, surprised to hear he is even still alive. Did nothing for us when we were skint back in the day. Cest la vie Rodney

We'll see what the court says I guess. Still, the bad news is stacking up again eh. With the current situation the last thing any club needs is a court case.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024