Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Shilton 22:14 - Jun 9 with 2172 viewsDarran

Blimey. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Peter Shilton on 22:29 - Jun 9 with 2122 viewsdickythorpe

Gosh, he's incandescent with rage.
Peter Shilton on 22:52 - Jun 9 with 2057 viewsbuilthjack

Is he back behind the wheel now? Pi££head of a bloke.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Peter Shilton on 22:59 - Jun 9 with 2006 viewsBrynCartwright

[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 23:05]

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Peter Shilton on 23:02 - Jun 9 with 1987 viewsjackharris

One of the best goal keepers I saw down the Vetch. Playing for Plymouth he was immense!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Peter Shilton on 23:19 - Jun 9 with 1932 viewssainthelens

Couldn't save a pelanty from a 5 yr old, useless cvnt.
Peter Shilton on 23:19 - Jun 9 with 1933 viewsJack123

I understand his frustrations and anger! If the government had any sense they would stamp the protests planned for Saturday out now, and also any others planned, too be honest my blood is boiling after seeing some of the stuff I have seen today.

The police and government have failed us, as soon as they went near our monuments they should have been hit hard, it's like they are purposely leaving it escalate out of hand.

libera nos a malo

Peter Shilton on 23:32 - Jun 9 with 1893 viewsPentyrchJack

Stay off the Stella Peter!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Peter Shilton on 00:07 - Jun 10 with 1825 viewskrunchykarrot

Peter Shilton on 23:19 - Jun 9 by sainthelens

Couldn't save a pelanty from a 5 yr old, useless cvnt.

In his prime one of the greatest.
Login to get fewer ads

Peter Shilton on 00:16 - Jun 10 with 1810 viewsKilkennyjack

Still bitter about the hand of God, i think ... never a hand ball ffs

And that Big Nev was a better keeper and a better bloke.

Beware of the Risen People

Peter Shilton on 03:55 - Jun 10 with 1746 viewsNotLoyal

Weekend warriors gearing up for more made up protests. Fcking peasants.
Is it still about hating people who hate things they hate or is it tea bags this weekend?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Peter Shilton on 08:31 - Jun 10 with 1643 viewsWarwickHunt

Peter Shilton on 23:32 - Jun 9 by PentyrchJack

Stay off the Stella Peter!

And her sisters.
Peter Shilton on 08:41 - Jun 10 with 1620 viewsjack247

Peter Shilton on 03:55 - Jun 10 by NotLoyal

Weekend warriors gearing up for more made up protests. Fcking peasants.
Is it still about hating people who hate things they hate or is it tea bags this weekend?

I was trying to make this point yesterday. People who vandalise memorials and attack horses aren’t there to protest against racism, they’re idiots piggybacking it so they can smash things up.

It’s a shame for the peaceful, overwhelming majority that these tools make all the headlines.
Peter Shilton on 09:59 - Jun 10 with 1527 viewsJackSomething

Peter Shilton on 08:41 - Jun 10 by jack247

I was trying to make this point yesterday. People who vandalise memorials and attack horses aren’t there to protest against racism, they’re idiots piggybacking it so they can smash things up.

It’s a shame for the peaceful, overwhelming majority that these tools make all the headlines.

Agreed. But it makes a handy excuse for those who don't want to examine the valid reasons for these protests to try and shift the narrative. A quick read of this forum is evidence of that.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Peter Shilton on 10:51 - Jun 10 with 1482 viewsSgorioFruit

Peter Shilton on 23:02 - Jun 9 by jackharris

One of the best goal keepers I saw down the Vetch. Playing for Plymouth he was immense!

im sure I seen him down the vetch around 1997 laying for Leyton Orient

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Peter Shilton on 10:59 - Jun 10 with 1474 viewsCatullus

Peter Shilton on 09:59 - Jun 10 by JackSomething

Agreed. But it makes a handy excuse for those who don't want to examine the valid reasons for these protests to try and shift the narrative. A quick read of this forum is evidence of that.

What now? So are these idiots there pulling statues down purely to deflect the conversation from Racism, in your opinion?

Don't tell me, the vandals are obviously far right racists themselves trying to give the protests a bad name.

Has anyone on here said the protests are bad (Covid-19 and the violence aside) and shouldn't happen?

Shilton has a point though, go to Saudi or China and see where this kind of thing gets you. Remember Tiannamen square!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Peter Shilton on 11:02 - Jun 10 with 1467 viewsHighjack

Peter Shilton on 00:16 - Jun 10 by Kilkennyjack

Still bitter about the hand of God, i think ... never a hand ball ffs

And that Big Nev was a better keeper and a better bloke.

Shilton at 6 foot plus should still have got to the ball instead of four foot and a fart Diego Maradona.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Peter Shilton on 12:56 - Jun 10 with 1364 viewssainthelens

Peter Shilton on 11:02 - Jun 10 by Highjack

Shilton at 6 foot plus should still have got to the ball instead of four foot and a fart Diego Maradona.

Exactly.
Most overrated keeper ever. Decent shot stopper but about as mobile as Montero on cold night.
Peter Shilton on 13:30 - Jun 10 with 1332 viewsjack247

Peter Shilton on 09:59 - Jun 10 by JackSomething

Absolutely. It’s not just here either, it’s the press, it’s social media. The tiny minority making all the headlines.

If you put aside the fact/opinion that no one should be gathering in large groups at the moment, I can’t see how anyone can argue with their ethos. Some pleb who probably would have turned up if it was a BNP rally throws a brick at a horse and suddenly it’s easy for those with an agenda to blame BLM
Peter Shilton on 13:33 - Jun 10 with 1324 viewsJackSomething

Peter Shilton on 10:59 - Jun 10 by Catullus

What now? So are these idiots there pulling statues down purely to deflect the conversation from Racism, in your opinion?

Don't tell me, the vandals are obviously far right racists themselves trying to give the protests a bad name.

Has anyone on here said the protests are bad (Covid-19 and the violence aside) and shouldn't happen?

Shilton has a point though, go to Saudi or China and see where this kind of thing gets you. Remember Tiannamen square!

Afraid you've missed my point there.

The minority who are there for reasons nothing to do with the protests are a handy excuse for certain people to shift focus away from the real issues that the majority of the protesters are trying to highlight.

How many people on this forum are looking to discuss why the protests are happening and how many are looking to discredit it because of the actions of the minority?

Read a quote about an entirely unrelated topic earlier that I think fits quite well: "This movie is about the fact that personal repression gives rise to larger political oppression...That when we're afraid of certain things in ourselves or we're afraid of change, we project those fears on to other things, and a lot of very ugly social situations can develop."

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Peter Shilton on 13:36 - Jun 10 with 1311 viewsGwyn737

Peter Shilton on 23:02 - Jun 9 by jackharris

I have a vague recollection of him saving a John Ford penalty!
Peter Shilton on 14:01 - Jun 10 with 1278 viewsCountyJim

Peter Shilton on 10:51 - Jun 10 by SgorioFruit

im sure I seen him down the vetch around 1997 laying for Leyton Orient

Yes played for Orient mate made over a thousand league appearances

Fantastic record 👏
Peter Shilton on 14:07 - Jun 10 with 1259 viewsSwanjaxs

Peter Shilton on 10:59 - Jun 10 by Catullus

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Peter Shilton on 14:13 - Jun 10 with 1248 viewsJack59

Peter Shilton on 23:19 - Jun 9 by Jack123

I understand his frustrations and anger! If the government had any sense they would stamp the protests planned for Saturday out now, and also any others planned, too be honest my blood is boiling after seeing some of the stuff I have seen today.

The police and government have failed us, as soon as they went near our monuments they should have been hit hard, it's like they are purposely leaving it escalate out of hand.

Maybe they are just allowing the rabble to dig bigger holes for themselves.
Peter Shilton on 14:21 - Jun 10 with 1233 viewsFlashberryjack

After his latest outburst, I can't see him ever playing for England again.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Peter Shilton on 15:53 - Jun 10 with 1155 viewsCatullus

Peter Shilton on 13:33 - Jun 10 by JackSomething

Afraid you've missed my point there.

The minority who are there for reasons nothing to do with the protests are a handy excuse for certain people to shift focus away from the real issues that the majority of the protesters are trying to highlight.

How many people on this forum are looking to discuss why the protests are happening and how many are looking to discredit it because of the actions of the minority?

Read a quote about an entirely unrelated topic earlier that I think fits quite well: "This movie is about the fact that personal repression gives rise to larger political oppression...That when we're afraid of certain things in ourselves or we're afraid of change, we project those fears on to other things, and a lot of very ugly social situations can develop."

OK, I'll accept a there. Not that I believe the BNP are starting the violence!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024